Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96562 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 9ja4u(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2013
ayox2003:

My Belle empty brov grin UC, EA and AU whey I don target last night...na so sleep carry me when I dey use one eye dey watch nollywood yesterday cheesy. The film sweet baje. So na wetin I dey miss be this. Hahaha

Wetin be the meaning of Olisa dalu? I won learn igbo small. cheesy.

Good morning gbogbo traders!

Frawzey.
Appreciation to the ALMIGHTY. OLISA means God
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmmm...slowly trading is becoming fun to me

Wasn't easy.... Lord i thank you for your grace grin

EJ +200

CJ +450pips

GJ +300pips

Na wa i go END FOREX this year by God's grace...lol grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2013
surveycash: Pip Hunters,

Are you seeing what am seeing? Check the weekly charts and see what the pairs are doing especially the yens.
EA has a 800pips potential this month. If you can afford 300pips+ sl, you can long this pair for 700pips or more now..

Am seeing what you are seeing o. AU broke its channel after the news...the bears are in charge and weak Aussie go strengthen Euro. Make we see as NFP go be cos I no fit risk any dime as I dey. Lol.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by teeboy4x(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2013
endfx1: Hmmmm...slowly trading is becoming fun to me

EJ +200

CJ +450pips

GJ +300pips

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR MAKE I CHOP SMALL B4 U END FOREX grin grin grin

CHECK UR MAIL PLS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2013
Na how many head u get? Na only u fit trade fx abi?
udoh2k: Don't TRADE forex because you will loss all your money. Let professionals trade for you.

[b]INVEST [/b]in Instaforex (PAMM A/c 7225708) and Make at least 10-15% from forex every week!

This means 40-60% every Month

See http://sureweeklyprofit.com for detail

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by coruso(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2013

EJ +200

CJ +450pips

GJ +300pips

[quote author=endfx1]Hmmmm...[b]slowly trading is becoming fun to me

EJ +200

CJ +450pips

GJ +300pips

well don boss, pls what are those indicatos you use and how can i get them thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
Rich4god: Dont know why anytime i increase my trading lot, i tend to loss the trade. I just made my biggest losse in forex... What a bad way to begin the month.
strange right. MM bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
@curoso...check towards the end of last season i dropped it there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2013

EJ +200

CJ +450pips

GJ +300pips

sweat. keep it up...
the lowest pips on my jpy pair is 987pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
teeboy4x:

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR MAKE I CHOP SMALL B4 U END FOREX grin grin grin

CHECK UR MAIL PLS

So you wan chop mallam chop aboki?....BINARY & FX
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by endfx1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
dboy365:
sweat. keep it up...
the lowest pips on my jpy pair is 987pips.

Tanx boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
endfx1:

Sorry bro there is always a lesson to learn in every mistake....When i hear things like this it saddens me a lot with all the preaching of proper MM as the key to success in trading.

Forex is not easy but easy for those that strictly obey the rules of MM without it no matter how good your system is you will fail....no setup is too strong and guaranteed enough for you to risk more than your usual else you will blow your account..

Perhaps why you lose that trade is not unconnected with fear,greed,emotions,improper placement of stop loss etc.

This is what proper MONEY MANAGEMENT will help you achieve in this dicey biz.

1. You will learn to trade with confidence

2. It will help you build your account slowly but consistently

3. You won't risk much as such you won't be emotional about your position

4. It will help you develop confidence in you strategy you won't be jumping from one to the other

5. You will be relaxed even when you see funny retracemnet which is what forex is about PATIENCE & DISCIPLINE..

Without proper MM i tell you it will be very difficult for you to see the light.you want to make 100% in one month when you've not taken care of your emotions?

COMPOUNDING IS THE GREATEST FORCE ON EARTH...add it with mm and see your account history grow steadily with time ROME was not built in a day
One beer for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Piponomics: I don't follow Niall Fuller's trading style but his articles make a whole lot of sense. Every one of them. Check out the one below:
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-articles/how-to-trade-like-the-market-wizards
Enjoying my day with this. Another masterpiece from Nial. I have read the books and this is exactly what im looking for: a synopsis of those great quotes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by silibaba: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
EJ paying wella since July. the only thing i do is move my stop loss. thanks to trend-following.

cant believe wot am hearing about odiearo. #somebody wake me am dreaming#

how market folks grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
silibaba: EJ paying wella since July. the only thing i do is move my stop loss. thanks to trend-following.

cant believe wot am hearing about odiearo. #somebody wake me am dreaming#

how market folks grin grin
been a yle,good to see u,how madam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
The Odiaero story is no surprise. Anyone who can come to a faceless forum to talk about his billions,cars etc EVERYDAY, is a thief or potential one. There's this guy with 'Billyonaire' as handle. Won't be surprised if his name gets thrown into the ring one day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Piponomics: The Odiaero story is no surprise. Anyone who can come to a faceless forum to talk about his billions,cars etc EVERYDAY, is a thief or potential one. There's this guy with 'Billyonaire' as handle. Won't be surprised if his name gets thrown into the ring one day.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But I am a billionaire too na!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But I am a billionaire too na!
LOOL..Not arguing Ma. grin grin
(At least I saw that clean car you pre-ordered from Fhemmy even though you never wash am for boiz..)
However, I don't know the phone you use, the kind of designer shoes you are wearing,how much you spend on a plate of food, etc. But that guy,every average nairalander knows even the amount he bought his boxers.
I just hope people are learning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
AU Monthly. Why does this beasrishness feel like stop running to me?! 1.0347 the 23.8% level still quite a stretch away, has to be broken before I can be convinced to sell

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by silibaba: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
fine boss.

how market?
LaconicINC: been a yle,good to see u,how madam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Theyjih: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
this PYGURU must b a ret.ard of 234th differential order/power why ban an alert but leave scammanjas ? angry angry angry angry (Xpecting you to block me again!!) angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
silibaba: fine boss.

how market?
bless God my brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Prettywoman: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
All this scam alerts na wao,Odiaero come out and clean up this mess please..ur integrity is at stake here,the worst is that your picture is also involved,in forex,that he lost today is not a guarantee that he will not win tomorrow,its the attitude towards the loss that determines if u are a fraudster,so many rich men lost severally but yet u cant call them losers today,they failed woefully on the ladder to success,but u dare not call them failures today
Odiaero,Come out and let them know why you did what you did unless you meant fraud from day one...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
naijababe: AU Monthly. Why does this beasrishness feel like stop running to me?! 1.0347 the 23.8% level still quite a stretch away, has to be broken before I can be convinced to sell

Stop picked, then drove back up. AU sha. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by silibaba: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
am so speechless. till i hear from him. finger crossed and lip sealed lipsrsealed
Prettywoman: All this scam alerts na wao,Odiaero come out and clean up this mess please..ur integrity is at stake here,the worst is that your picture is also involved,in forex,that he lost today is not a guarantee that he will not win tomorrow,its the attitude towards the loss that determines if u are a fraudster,so many rich men lost severally but yet u cant call them losers today,they failed woefully on the ladder to success,but u dare not call them failures today
Odiaero,Come out and let them know why you did what you did unless you meant fraud from day one...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
silibaba: am so speechless. till i hear from him. finger crossed and lip sealed lipsrsealed

But he said on this thread till 5 years time na. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.