Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! (1201 Views)

Watch Me As I Turn N3000 Into N1million In Six Months! / Who Wants To Make N1 Million In 6 Months? / Do You Need N500,000.00, N1 Million Or 2 Million ? Then Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2013
I've been thinking of how I could turn N3000 into N1million in six months and I came up with this plan:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Can you give me other feasible plans?
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
I Admit This May Not Be For You. Life is a series of choices. I realize that not everyone will completely understand the power of this system. Like my daddy used to say, “The World Needs Ditch Diggers Too Son” Truth is, only a small percent of people (about 2%) ever have the salt to become financially independent. The others are content to move around like sheep and work for the people on top. God bless them because they have made me a lot of money over the years. Now you have to choose which side you’re going to be on. Will you create your own future, be in charge of your destiny and rise to the top or will you pick up a shovel for the next 40 years? It’s 100% up to you.

1 Like

Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by leverage12(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
neksummi: I Admit This May Not Be For You. Life is a series of choices. I realize that not everyone will completely understand the power of this system. Like my daddy used to say, “The World Needs Ditch Diggers Too Son” Truth is, only a small percent of people (about 2%) ever have the salt to become financially independent. The others are content to move around like sheep and work for the people on top. God bless them because they have made me a lot of money over the years. Now you have to choose which side you’re going to be on. Will you create your own future, be in charge of your destiny and rise to the top or will you pick up a shovel for the next 40 years? It’s 100% up to you.
bro please send business details to talk2emo@gmail.com. Meanwhile I will call you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
I was at Radio Gotel Yola (Atiku's Radio Station that covers the North East, reaches Jos, Benue and down to Cross Rivers, Port Harcourt, Cameroon and Central Africa Republic) some time back to enlighten the populace about internet business and I also conducted a seminar a week later where a lot of people attended.

Pictures on this blog: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

You'll also find on the blog the concept I want to use to raise millionaires in the house in 6 months.
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by yeye4live(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
@poster plss can u xplain beta,am using a bb 2browse so I can't open multiple site ur pastin here,I want 2kno ow it works
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 4:49am On Jan 02, 2013
yeye4live: @poster plss can u xplain beta,am using a bb 2browse so I can't open multiple site ur pastin here,I want 2kno ow it works

Let me try. Just hope the post will not be hidden.

This is what it is all about:

To be successful with any business you need customers. This applies to both
online and offline business. In the online world we refer to these
customers as "the people on your list" When you have a list of say
5000 people, you already have a market for any new product you may
be promoting in the future. Mind you you don't make any money online until
you've made sales either products or services.

Let's take an instance. You have 5000 people on your list and I have
no list at all. We both came across a great opportunity and we both
signed up. You went back and in 30 mins you composed a beautiful sales
letter and mailed it out to those 5000 people who have contact with
you already. I also went out and started making post on forums and
sending out emails to my probably 350 email contacts who may not
even be business oriented individuals. Who amongst the two of us do
you think is going to be more successful with the new business
opportunity? I guess the answer is clear.

Therefore the blog I have which is also going to be created for you
contains a program that is going to help you build a list of
interested business people. No body is going to be on that list if
he's not business oriented reason being that it is these people that
are going to contact you showing interest in what you have. I know
you're business oriented because you saw my offer and you indicated interest.
You wouldn't even on business section on nairaland if you weren't business minded.
In the same way business minded people are going to see your offer and contact you.

While their contacting you to be on your list, they are required to
pay you N1000 and to pay another person N1000 making a total of N2000.
If they cannot create a blog by themselves, they'll still have to pay
an additional N1000 for it to be created for them making a total
investment of N3000. What actually are they paying for? They are paying
for the service of creating a list and there's a training manual that we call
"phase 2" of the programme which teaches them different techniques on how to
market online. Read more here: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

That amount (N3000) also includes the fee for creating a blog for them.
What more they also have the opportunity to call me on 08063306838 to ask me any questions
they may have on how to market online.

We're going to work together as a team to ensure that everybody
that joined is able to make sales to others. Once we help everyone
make a sale, he'll be motivated and become more confident to tell
other people about the opportunity.

I've written much. This is basically what this whole thing is all
about. Go to my thread on adverts section to see how we're doing it. Three
people have already made payment on Monday and as at now, there are 4
people under me directly. Once I have 10, I'm going to stop taking
personal sales. I'm going to refer the next sets of people that want
to join under those first 10 people under me. This doesn't mean all you
have to do is make your payment is sit back expecting me to work for you.
You're also going to work. There are simple instructions I'll be issuing out to
participant. Trust me they're going to be really simple instructions you can carry
out. I'm calling you to be among the first 10 so that subsequent people will come under
you. If you don't make the first 10, don't worry because the same way I'm
referring you to others is the same way others will be referred to you in the
spirit of fair play ensuring that everyone reaches the said goal.

I'm giving up to date account of how things are moving on my thread
for accountability and transparency.

Have I answered you well?

Check the thread again and take action today. Many people have lost faith in
online programmes but I urge you to have faith this one more time and make 2013
a year with a difference. You'll make it:
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by Olaposij(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Trash! Una 419 people don start again...
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Olaposij: Trash! Una 419 people don start again...

If I didn't get this, I wouldn't be sure I'm on nairaland. Criticizing without concrete evidence to back up claims. My people say "if the person talking is foolish, the people listening aren't" Stay there and be calling everything you see on nairaland as 419. I'm very sure your own offers too are 419. Don't worry people are watching your types. Tomorrow when you come up with your offer no matter how reasonable it is, we will all S-C-R-E-A_M 419!

We need people like this to prove that there are things that really work. We'll come back here in six months to see if it's 419 we're doing here.
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by Olaposij(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
neksummi:

If I didn't get this, I wouldn't be sure I'm on nairaland. Criticizing without concrete evidence to back up claims. My people say "if the person talking is foolish, the people listening aren't" Stay there and be calling everything you see on nairaland as 419. I'm very sure your own offers too are 419. Don't worry people are watching your types. Tomorrow when you come up with your offer no matter how reasonable it is, we will all S-C-R-E-A_M 419!

We need people like this to prove that there are things that really work. We'll come back here in six months to see if it's 419 we're doing here.
I know the types of Ʊ, scammers!!! anybody that knows how τ̲̅ȍ turn 3000 τ̲̅ȍ 1M in 6 months won't be here on nairaland advertising it.. I'm sure you are a broke ass nigga who has never seen 1M b4 in his life tryin τ̲̅ȍ scam people who have legitimately earn their money...
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Olaposij: I know the types of Ʊ, scammers!!! anybody that knows how τ̲̅ȍ turn 3000 τ̲̅ȍ 1M in 6 months won't be here on nairaland advertising it.. I'm sure you are a broke ass nigga who has never seen 1M b4 in his life tryin τ̲̅ȍ scam people who have legitimately earn their money...

You still haven't proven anything. Prove to them I'm a scammer. Analyze my programme and tell them what's there that is scam. Waiting to hear from you.

Olaposij: anybody that knows how τ̲̅ȍ turn 3000 τ̲̅ȍ 1M in 6 months won't be here on nairaland advertising it..

Where will I be advertising it? Let me tell you even Atiku with all his money is still making and selling pure water (Faro Pure Water) Would you say if he were a billionaire he wouldn't be selling pure water? Still waiting for you to prove I'm a scammer or you forever keep your mouth shut. Let me help you put the links here again for easy reach: https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by yeye4live(m): 2:40am On Jan 05, 2013
@posta u kno 1 ting I hate most s pple making mouth, I ve acept here now dat I wil gve u N10,000 ,u can see I ve more dan double wat u re asking of,n I don't ned a profit of 1milion , I tink N100,000 s ok 4me or let me say N50,000 . I belive am nt greddy now,can u do dat in 6months u agred, but I wil ned a colateral,wat can u offer let's get d ball rolling ok
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2013
yeye4live: @posta u kno 1 ting I hate most s pple making mouth, I ve acept here now dat I wil gve u N10,000 ,u can see I ve more dan double wat u re asking of,n I don't ned a profit of 1milion , I tink N100,000 s ok 4me or let me say N50,000 . I belive am nt greddy now,can u do dat in 6months u agred, but I wil ned a colateral,wat can u offer let's get d ball rolling ok

It appears you've not read and understood what I'm presenting here. I'm not asking people to give me money to multiply for them but I'm saying I'm using a system that can help anyone who is serious make N1million in six months. If you don't believe me, just keep watching me and people who believe in what I'm doing. In six months you're going to see their testimonies on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

This is how the programme works: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Anyone can go scrutinize it.
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by yeye4live(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Guy ve told u I don't like too much talk n talk,if u sumarize wat u want here, u want so many pple 2bring 3k n form a pool of funds,I dnt ve dat time readin n readin ur post,I am intrested,ok I wil pay in 20k to ur system,wat wil I get as colateral dat s wat mata,prove to pple here dat u re nt a scamer ok
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
I don't need your 20k. If you don't have the time to read and understand what we're doing, this is not for you. Put your money elsewhere!
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by Olaposij(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
yeye4live: Guy ve told u I don't like too much talk n talk,if u sumarize wat u want here, u want so many pple 2bring 3k n form a pool of funds,I dnt ve dat time readin n readin ur post,I am intrested,ok I wil pay in 20k to ur system,wat wil I get as colateral dat s wat mata,prove to pple here dat u re nt a scamer ok
yeye4live: Guy ve told u I don't like too much talk n talk,if u sumarize wat u want here, u want so many pple 2bring 3k n form a pool of funds,I dnt ve dat time readin n readin ur post,I am intrested,ok I wil pay in 20k to ur system,wat wil I get as colateral dat s wat mata,prove to pple here dat u re nt a scamer ok
Nobody should send this OP money.. Cos he's a scammer!! Imagine, he wants τ̲̅ȍ turn 3k τ̲̅ȍ 1M... Wht kind of biz will turn 3k τ̲̅ȍ 1M in this present day Nigeria.. If he had such a formula τ̲̅ȍ turn 3k τ̲̅ȍ 1M, he wldnt be on nairaland tryin τ̲̅ȍ con ignorants and greedy nigerians.. I repeat, he is a big SCAMMER...
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Olaposij: [color=#990000][/color] Nobody should send this OP money.. Cos he's a scammer!! Imagine, he wants τ̲̅ȍ turn 3k τ̲̅ȍ 1M... Wht kind of biz will turn 3k τ̲̅ȍ 1M in this present day Nigeria.. If he had such a formula τ̲̅ȍ turn 3k τ̲̅ȍ 1M, he wldnt be on nairaland tryin τ̲̅ȍ con ignorants and greedy nigerians.. I repeat, he is a big SCAMMER...

You're making a fool of yourself. Have I asked anyone to send me N3000 to turn to N1million? I've told you if you're a fool, the people reading this thread aren't!
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by Olaposij(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
neksummi:

You're making a fool of yourself. Have I asked anyone to send me N3000 to turn to N1million? I've told you if you're a fool, the people reading this thread aren't!
you are the fool! Along with anybody that believes in your rubbish scheme.. Go crawl back in whatever hole Ʊ came out from. Scammer! If Una like make una send money τ̲̅ȍ dis fool...
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Olaposij: you are the fool! Along with anybody that believes in your rubbish scheme.. Go crawl back in whatever hole Ʊ came out from. Scammer! If Una like make una send money τ̲̅ȍ dis fool...

He still hasn't proven anything. What is scam about what I'm doing? Ok let me help you out. Go to google.com and search my name: neksummi and see what comes up. You can also serch neksummi+scam and see what comes up. In my six to seven years of business online, if I'd scammed anybody, he would have complained somewhere and when you do that search, it's going to show up. Do this and decide for yourself if you should listen to me or to someone who has no idea what he's talking about.
Thanks.
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by yeye4live(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
neksummi:

He still hasn't proven anything. What is scam about what I'm doing? Ok let me help you out. Go to google.com and search my name: neksummi and see what comes up. You can also serch neksummi+scam and see what comes up. In my six to seven years of business online, if I'd scammed anybody, he would have complained somewhere and when you do that search, it's going to show up. Do this and decide for yourself if you should listen to me or to someone who has no idea what he's talking about.
Thanks.
Guy me too I wil tell u dat ure a scamer,ow can u turn 3000 into 1milion, comon let us hear word here,who d hell do u tink ure,re u a magician, ve told u I wil gve u 20k just turn dat to 100k 1st, let's start 4rm smal,u tink u can coin pple here wit ur long write up,let's start d practical n prove me wrong ok,I ned a colateral n d mone s urs
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by Olaposij(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
yeye4live:
Guy me too I wil tell u dat ure a scamer,ow can u turn 3000 into 1milion, comon let us hear word here,who d hell do u tink ure,re u a magician, ve told u I wil gve u 20k just turn dat to 100k 1st, let's start 4rm smal,u tink u can coin pple here wit ur long write up,let's start d practical n prove me wrong ok,I ned a colateral n d mone s urs
whr the scammer wan get collateral, I'll send 10k τ̲̅ȍ his account, he should be able τ̲̅ȍ make 3M in 6 months 4rm his 'scheme'.. All i need his 1Millon in 6 months, he can keep the rest, but he must drop a collateral worth 1M... Bloody Scammer...
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by yeye4live(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
Olaposij: whr the scammer wan get collateral, I'll send 10k τ̲̅ȍ his account, he should be able τ̲̅ȍ make 3M in 6 months 4rm his 'scheme'.. All i need his 1Millon in 6 months, he can keep the rest, but he must drop a collateral worth 1M... Bloody Scammer...
Lol u no my own I am nt greedy 4rm d onset, wat I ned is 200k I wil gve him more dan 3k, let him just tell me wat colateral he can offer n ow much he need dats it,I hate too much talk let's start action
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by neksummi(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Olaposij: whr the scammer wan get collateral, I'll send 10k τ̲̅ȍ his account, he should be able τ̲̅ȍ make 3M in 6 months 4rm his 'scheme'.. All i need his 1Millon in 6 months, he can keep the rest, but he must drop a collateral worth 1M... Bloody Scammer...

yeye4live:
Lol u no my own I am nt greedy 4rm d onset, wat I ned is 200k I wil gve him more dan 3k, let him just tell me wat colateral he can offer n ow much he need dats it,I hate too much talk let's start action

Keep telling the world that you cannot read and comprehend a common write up that a primary 4 pupil could read and understand.
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by Obikeenairaland(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
neksummi: I've been thinking of how I could turn N3000 into N1million in six months and I came up with this plan:

Can you give me other feasible plans?
Re: Viable Plan To Turn N3000 To N1 Million In Six Months. Check It Out &Give Yours! by Obikeenairaland(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Register with us on quick Smart Programme! Go to www.obikeequicksmart..com, you can call me on 08064183989, Email: valobikee@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A2Z Interior Design And Decoration Services / Led Screen And Digital Signages In Lagos Contact Displayhub Concepts / A.A.K. Cargo Services. For All Kinds Of Shipments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.