Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Order For Your Bales Of First Grade London Used Okirika - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Order For Your Bales Of First Grade London Used Okirika (1190 Views)

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings / LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your Bales Of First Grade London Used Okirika by bizfield: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
We have in stock Grade A men's polo,T-shirt,Jeans and chinos mixed
Lady's top,pencil jeans,syeavon gown,undeas,
Children mixed wear from age 1 to 10 years.
Call 08143288615.
Re: Order For Your Bales Of First Grade London Used Okirika by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Price list and weight of the bales pls. I have a cousin that is planning to start retailing them in Akure, she's been doing market survey and if your price is fine she'll definitely buy from you.
Re: Order For Your Bales Of First Grade London Used Okirika by vvguy: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
candy: Price list and weight of the bales pls. I have a cousin that is planning to start retailing them in Akure, she's been doing market survey and if your price is fine she'll definitely buy from you.
,thanks,we have 55kg go for 45,000 contains 400 pieces and 40kg for 30,000 contains 200pcs,08142388615.
Re: Order For Your Bales Of First Grade London Used Okirika by sarucy: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Let's c pictures 2 b sure it's 1st grade b4 deciding whether or not to buy.
Re: Order For Your Bales Of First Grade London Used Okirika by SoSoDynamic(f): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote
author=candy post=16952184]Price list and weight of the bales pls. I
have a cousin that is planning to start retailing them in Akure, she's
been doing market survey and if your price is fine she'll definitely buy
from you.[/quote]

If you are still looking for a trusted person who deals in 1st grade london bale then contact NixandaSalesRep here on nairaland. I buy from him and he does a great job. The comments on his thread will show you that he is a genuine business man and I can testify to that because I by from him on a regular without ever having problems.

Just thought I should recommend him to you but its still up to you to decide who you want to buy from.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion M6 (clean) A M D 750gb Hdd 6gb Ram Webcam, Wlan, 15.6inch Screen / Learn Any Foreign Or Local Language Here. / Magewell HDMI To USB 3.0 Video Capture Dongle In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.