Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Does How You Spend The First Day Of The Year Determine The Remaining - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does How You Spend The First Day Of The Year Determine The Remaining (1348 Views)

Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / Does God Really Exist? If He Does How True Is It / Does Your Name Determine Your Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does How You Spend The First Day Of The Year Determine The Remaining by lorenzos1: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2013
Welcome to 2013,It has been argued that how you start a year is very important to you and that it determines how you might spend the remainder of the year..!
Dunno how trues this is...What is the significance of the first day of the year...!

Kindly share your experiences,on first of last year i spent most of the day in church, and I noticed that tthrough out the year I was usually in chuurcch when I wasn't at work..!Two years ago on the first I was to go on date wit a chick only for her to tell me she won't make it in the last minute.after I paid ffor our reservations.that year eeehn..Gals chop my money die..dunno if it applies to you too..Let's share..!!!
Re: Does How You Spend The First Day Of The Year Determine The Remaining by cockyjay: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2013
grin haha i thought abt this just last week. Back when i was a kid my cousin told me the same thing so i made it an habbit to do all my chores before the 1st of january so i don't have to do anything on the 1st grin
Re: Does How You Spend The First Day Of The Year Determine The Remaining by djeezy(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2013
I think that's a fallacious reasoning/propaganda.
Re: Does How You Spend The First Day Of The Year Determine The Remaining by tpia5: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2013
there's no significance that i know of.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Atheist Friends.. A Must Read :) / Can You Explain This? (Bible Scholars) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Divorce Anita?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.