Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (39359 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by JeSoul(f): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
^people please no insults. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by olaniyioj: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2013
Guys I appreciate your freedom of expression and freedom of speech, but please have some restrain because if you know what happened in II Kings 2:23-24 it was little children who do not know their right from their left that mocked Elisha and got eaten by the bears, so be careful!!!!
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by KevinAshikeni(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by pheyikemi: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

So because i am a pastor i must endorse or defend deceit being perpetuated by other so called men of God smh
leave dt to God, Y r u defending God. You really r a fake pastor ds I deduced frm ur words, cos u shal knw dem by their fruits. One thing abt a prophesy is that: prophesy z not 4 everybody, it may either be a blessing or a curse and itz fulfilment wil depend on u and d part u played.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2013
Brainwashed people will always support their pastors.as for me sha,i prophecy dat i'll eat today...does dat make me a prophet?
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by webbjamie(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Ahhhh... CHRISTIANS.I think when it really comes down to it we are undone more by IGNORANCE than SIN.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by webbjamie(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2013
olaniyioj: Guys I appreciate your freedom of expression and freedom of speech, but please have some restrain because if you know what happened in II Kings 2:23-24 it was little children who do not know their right from their left that mocked Elisha and got eaten by the bears, so be careful!!!!

And you would fain use that story as a deterrent to others?If anything you should be ashamed because that story is a perfect illustration of the hardness of man's heart.Children as a rule are foolish,even the book of proverbs affirms that and admonishes the use of the rod to cure said malady.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by nora544: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
abasifo: 2013 Prophecies by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

A) General

This year shall be better than last year

B) Individuals

No matter the darkness around you, your star will shine brighter
God will speak peace to your storm
The reasons for stagnation will become known, addressed and eliminated. Therefore progress will follow.
In many senses of the word, this year shall be a year of completeness.

C) Nigeria

The prayers for some of you minimized the deaths of prominent Nigerians in the last year. Don’t stop praying.
Before the middle of the year, many will say hope rising.
Learn from the disasters of 2012 and take precautions soonest to advert bigger ones.

D) International

Prominent world leaders need lots of prayers as not to die in office
Prominent church leaders need prayers against planned scandals.
Weather conditions may get worse, much worse, unless prayers intensify.
Expect a major breakthrough in medicine
Nations who pass unholy laws, will have a taste of divine fury.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/pastor-e-a-adeboye/2013-prophecies-by-pastor-ea-adeboye/10151302988954172

When i read this i feel that nothing has change in nigeria. He told that all will be better and hope is rising but when i read about the killing today and in the last weeks and month nothing happen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) / January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.