Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (39362 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by birdman(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
You think you can hoodwink God by not speaking the truth when needed. This is a 419 prophecy, Im sorry to say. Id like to see some of these GOs take a stand on something meaningful to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by frank317: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
tthese are prayer points and not prophesies, why is the truth just bitter to some people. how in God's name are these prophecies. pls dear chrisTians, just stop decieving people jusT because u are a chistian or pastor, just do what is right - LOVE YOUR NEIGBOUR AS YOURSELF

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by LogicSense: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pls somebody shou copy and paste pastor adeboye's prophecies in 2012.i browse it now and i discovered their are many unfulfilled prophesies there. Annointed adeboye said that God would surprise the enemy of the church. Rather than God to surprise boko haram, they surprised the church.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by cold(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
This is the year of A New Thing
Prophecies for 2012
by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

For Individuals:

1. He said many considered to be absolutely barren will be fruitful.Good

2. He said family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death.
[/b]Wow!God has spoken
3.[b] He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this year
.Millions are still waiting for answers to their prayers in spite of being faithful with their tithes,seed sowing,financial covenants & breakthrough whatever

4. He said some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.(Really?)

For Nigeria:

1. God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church.(Didn't happen)

2. He said before this year ends, it will be said of Nigeria; all is well that ends well.(Did not happen)

3, He said we are to pray more for prominent Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see the next.(Azazi,Yakowa,Professor Sam Aluko,DIG Haruna John,Levi Ajunouma alongside 162 others,Mathew Mbu...feel free to insert yours here)

International:

1. Daddy says there will be a lot of power transfer grin.From who to whom?From where to where?

2. He said new phenomenon will startle scientists.Hmmmm

3. He said we are to pray against earth quakes of record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion and massive hurricanes. if we pray they will be subdued.I hear you

4. The civil unrest that started last year, will begin to end this year.Yeah right,cool story

Can someone please tell me which of these prophecies from last year came to pass?These men simply take Nigerians for a ride because they know they can.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by frank317: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
this is just so annoying - is this man joking or what?
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
cold: This is the year of A New Thing
Prophecies for 2012
by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

For Individuals:

1. He said many considered to be absolutely barren will be fruitful.Good

2. He said family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death.
[/b]Wow!God has spoken
3.[b] He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this year
.Millions are still waiting for answers to their prayers in spite of being faithful with their tithes,seed sowing,financial covenants & breakthrough whatever

4. He said some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.(Really?)

For Nigeria:

1. God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church.(Didn't happen)

2. He said before this year ends, it will be said of Nigeria; all is well that ends well.(Did not happen)

3, He said we are to pray more for prominent Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see the next.(Azazi,Yakowa,Professor Sam Aluko,DIG Haruna John,Levi Ajunouma alongside 162 others,Mathew Mbu...feel free to insert yours here)

International:

1. Daddy says there will be a lot of power transfer grin.From who to whom?From where to where?

2. He said new phenomenon will startle scientists.Hmmmm

3. He said we are to pray against earth quakes of record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion and massive hurricanes. if we pray they will be subdued.I hear you

4. The civil unrest that started last year, will begin to end this year.Yeah right,cool story

Can someone please tell me which of these prophecies from last year came to pass?These men simply take Nigerians for a ride because they know they can.

Can someone pls come up with any prophecies from last year that came to pass? I like the guy(pastor adeboye) but he messed up with his generic prophecies and he is becoming the head of prayer department of PDP taking money from crooks and corrupt leaders. There is no difference between this guy and a herbalist who pray for thieves before and after they go to steal. On a serious note we should ask ourselves why are the pastors and the politicians the only one getting richer.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by billyG(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
I think pastors shld leave prophesies & miracles 4 those who hav d gift inorder 4 them not 2 make mockery of themselves.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by HIV1: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
How can I believe these prophesies when my brain is not Pentium 1 cool
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Lovine: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Must Pastor Adeboye prophecy? But he is not a prophet so why dabbling on things he don't know or understand? He is not called as a prophet, so what he's saying here is nonsence or mental message. How has he adviced President Jona who happens to be his follower or admirer? GOD SAID i SHOULD TELL SOMEONE HERE YOU WILL CRY NO MORE, IS THAT ALSO A PROPHECY?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by philipstanley(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
@lovine, u need 2 understand wat is prophecy
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
philip stanley: @lovine, u need 2 understand wat is prophecy

do you?
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Dibangoking(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Builder: Has this man returned the money james ibori donated to his church? why cant we have leadership like martin luther king, a man who speaks out against evil doers no matter how high they are in the society, shame the ones we have in nigeria are just coachroaches wearing bow tie like professor. useless fool
easy easy .........
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by philipstanley(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Prophecy is nt just predicting future event bt preaching, teaching de word with POWER-TB Joshua.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Sundahjoe(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
It is u guys that are dumbs or brainwashed. I rechecked his prosphecies for 2012. They came to pass. Check for nigeria, a lot of prominents nigerians died during the year e.g governor. Wat bout natural disaster, flood misplaced people, properties and houses. For international, tell me if civil unrest in some countries did nt end. Wat bout the power that changed hand e.g zambia won the Afcon, chelsea won the champions league, mancity won epl. U guys are fools not the pastor. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Imprida(f): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sundahjoe: It is u guys that are dumbs or brainwashed. I rechecked his prosphecies for 2012. They came to pass. Check for nigeria, a lot of prominents nigerians died during the year e.g governor. Wat bout natural disaster, flood misplaced people, properties and houses. For international, tell me if civil unrest in some countries did nt end. Wat bout the power that changed hand e.g zambia won the Afcon, chelsea won the champions league, mancity won epl. U guys are fools not the pastor. Mtchew
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by philipstanley(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
AMEN
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Mafamafa(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sundahjoe: It is u guys that are dumbs or brainwashed. I rechecked his prosphecies for 2012. They came to pass. Check for nigeria, a lot of prominents nigerians died during the year e.g governor. Wat bout natural disaster, flood misplaced people, properties and houses. For international, tell me if civil unrest in some countries did nt end. Wat bout the power that changed hand e.g zambia won the Afcon, chelsea won the champions league, mancity won epl. U guys are fools not the pastor. Mtchew

Honestly, now I know there are people that don't really know where they are going in life, alots of this people talking against Pastor Adeboye have not made Jamb and if they have needs a lots of prayers cos they are in great poverty.... Pls, I'm only pleading with you Nairalanders to stop this habit of talking against God's servant, even if He ((God) never said something, did God appoint you his advocate to tongue lash the man If most of you think it's easy to start a church and gather millions, pls start one, cos most of your parents name are not even known or have we seen any single positive impact made by any members of your family in the past. Rather than them facing their future and praying not to be a ffailure like some of your family members who had noting else but taking against their priest then, you busy on nairaland talking non-sense. My prayer is for God to forgive you, but before he can, there ought to be a genuine repentance. Even if Adeboye is not a pastor, IS HE YOUR MATE, WE'RE YOU THERE WHEN GOD SPOKE, DID GOD TELL YOU HE IS FAKE..... I'm not a redeemer, you can say whatever you wanna say about what I wrote but trust me, your talk is just some noise and I'm just too blessed to descend to talking to most of the tyrant that are still collecting stipend from your parent.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2013

You dumb sheep are so clueless. When did God get into predicting soccer matches? Of what relevance is that to the furtherance of the gospel of eternal salvation? The lack of genuine gospel preaching has led to the creation of a "God" who has become nothing but a joke and a genie in the bottle.

Yes you are "right"... those "prophecies" did come to pass but they did so only because they were so generic. Even a 5 yr old can predict the death of eminent nigerians every year and be correct. Natural disasters happen EVERY YEAR so what is the prophecy there? Civil unrest particularly in the middle east is an ongoing problem (over 60 yrs in the making).

I could as well predict civil unrest in 2014 and be right.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mafamafa:

Honestly, now I know there are people that don't really know where they are going in life, alots of this people talking against Pastor Adeboye have not made Jamb and if they have needs a lots of prayers cos they are in great poverty.... Pls, I'm only pleading with you Nairalanders to stop this habit of talking against God's servant, even if He ((God) never said something, did God appoint you his advocate to tongue lash the man If most of you think it's easy to start a church and gather millions, pls start one, cos most of your parents name are not even known or have we seen any single positive impact made by any members of your family in the past. Rather than them facing their future and praying not to be a ffailure like some of your family members who had noting else but taking against their priest then, you busy on nairaland talking non-sense. My prayer is for God to forgive you, but before he can, there ought to be a genuine repentance. Even if Adeboye is not a pastor, IS HE YOUR MATE, WE'RE YOU THERE WHEN GOD SPOKE, DID GOD TELL YOU HE IS FAKE..... I'm not a redeemer, you can say whatever you wanna say about what I wrote but trust me, your talk is just some noise and I'm just too blessed to descend to talking to most of the tyrant that are still collecting stipend from your parent.

and your point was? undecided

Rather than fawning over your favorite MOG perhaps you should read the bible?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
What is new with Nigerian follow follow sheeple, they can't think for themselves !
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2013

You knowledge of scripture is almost zero, tell me , what is the purpose of prophecy in the bible ?
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Imprida(f): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

You knowledge of scripture is almost zero, tell me , what is the purpose of prophecy in the bible ?
do you want his prohecies to be "2013 will be the end of BH"
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by cold(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2013

Oh ma dayz!What did just read shocked grin grin Gawd!Laff wan kill me

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Imprida: do you want his prohecies to be "2013 will be the end of BH"

have you ever read the prophecies of Elijah in the bible? Those of Daniel? How do they compare to the nonsense you are fed at your yearly conventions of religious gatherings devoid of any deep spirituality?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Image123(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
forced predictions. go and preach the gospel.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Imprida(f): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
davidylan:

have you ever read the prophecies of Elijah in the bible? Those of Daniel? How do they compare to the nonsense you are fed at your yearly conventions of religious gatherings devoid of any deep spirituality?
so what is your point, adeboye is a fake man of God because his prophecies are not like elijah's?undecided
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Imprida: do you want his prohecies to be "2013 will be the end of BH"

prophecy in the bible is for the edification of the church, not for the predicting of random political events and football matches.

"I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy. He who prophesies is greater than one who speaks in tongues, unless he interprets, so that the church may be edified." - 1 Corinthians 14:5

Read the underlined again, for the edification of the church.

Now you tell me, how does prophecy predicting the death of a prominent person, or a major disaster or perhaps the results of a match between Chelsea and Manchester United , edify the body of Christ.

SMH.

It is now a known fact the Nigerian church members follow their MOG and not the real head of the church.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Imprida(f): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

prophecy in the bible is for the edification of the church, not for the predicting of random political events and football matches.
let us wait for the year to end before calling him fake.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by cold(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Imprida: let us wait for the year to end before calling him fake.
No need for that.Read the so called prophecies from 2012 & make your deductions.It's not rocket science,just common sense.Apparently,common sense isn't common around these parts
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ymodulus:

all na wash.

These are not prohecies.

abeg tell them grin
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
davidylan:

Vague. What does this mean? In what way will the year be better?
This "prophecy" flies in the face of biblical prophecy.

Already in Proverbs 4:18

Already promised in Ps 107:29

These are generic blessings that are already cataloged in the book of deuteronomy.

this "prophecy" hath neither head nor tail. It is way too vague... for example - if prominent nigerians die, we are accused of not praying enough to avert the calamity, if they dont die we can simply attribute it to our voluminous prayers?

See above. Bilbical prophecies were more direct.

Vague... generic.

Luke 21 from verse 25.

and this is of relevance to the church how?

Soddom and Gomorrah already taught us this.

All due respect to the man of God but what are these? Prophecies or empty flights of fancy?

hahaha , thanks David, I wonder in amazement at the Nigerian brand of church goers, grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Imprida: let us wait for the year to end before calling him fake.

did you even read and understand Frosbel's last post? Wow! you people are blindly wedded to the apron strings of your MoGs. Even if Christ were to descend, you would reject him in favor of your pastor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.