Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Unijos Admission: 2nd List! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Admission: 2nd List! (11550 Views)

NUHU BAMALLI POLYTECHNIC 2nd List Admission In Process / Unijos Admission List 2009/2010 Out / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2008
any1 with info about unijos 2nd list admission?
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
Yeah, will ever be a second list?
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2008
ferdiii:

Yeah, will ever be a second list?

please modify ur post to be clear.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by ibgoodnews(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2008
that is a lie, there is going to be another two list b4 the suplimentary, the school can not survive without the admition.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2008
abeg help me tell dem
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2008
remedies4a:

abeg help me tell them

Hey it is just my wordings or your thought of your names not coming out? Well, I heard second list is being compiled but I want to believe you are not just sitting there typing good english at Nairaland. Move on with your money now or never. It may not be actually on Merit. Meanwhile, on an/a honest and lighter note, UJ is not one of  big Institutions like Uniben, UI, unilag and ABU that can take in five thousand students at a stretch.Understand! Good luck!
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2008
thanks for the info Ferdiii, but no body is talking about english or whatever here. its a forum to share informations. please take note
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
remedies4a:

thanks for the info Ferdiii, but no body is talking about english or whatever here. its a forum to share informations. please take note

Informations? I appreciate your sense of humor. I wish you well, my dear.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 03, 2008
The question here is

"Will there be a second list as regards to the admission?"

Please anyone with useful info should help.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2008
Queenzy:

The question here is

"Will there be a second list as regards to the admission?"

Please anyone with useful info should help.

Most definitely, there will be second list.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by echezz: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2008
The truth is, there's going to be a second list. However, for people that did not see their names on the first list, their chances of seeing it are really slim. The second list is always characterised with very few names; say 3 to 4 names to a faculty. These ones are serious insiders, if you know what i mean- don't ask me.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2008
echezz:

The truth is, there's going to be a second list. However, for people that did not see their names on the first list, their chances of seeing it are really slim. The second list is always characterised with very few names; say 3 to 4 names to a faculty. These ones are serious insiders, if you know what i mean- don't ask me.

that's vc's list u ar talking about; the 2nd list usually carry more names.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by ollyjoe: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2008
please, i need someone to help me find out about the direct entry into unijos,about there programmes. and someone who van help me secure admmision into that place, i want to study Banking and Finance, and i av my upper credit as my OND,pls can someone help? smiley sad
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by ibgoodnews(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2008
u beter be wise about shuch request on line anybody can pretend to be real why they are not. now, if u want admition into that school u can call me on this number 08072684471
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2008
ollyjoe:

please, i need someone to help me find out about the direct entry into unijos,about there programmes. and someone who van help me secure admmision into that place, i want to study Banking and Finance, and i av my upper credit as my OND,please can someone help? smiley sad

Hey pal, Unijos doesn't do Banking & Finance. Meanwhile, find something else to apply against in Unijos. Go through the Brochure very well and as it is without ASUU strikes, you gonna be admitted next year. Not this year, take note.

When have we replaced their with there and lose with loose?? Little wonder, folks don't make it through O'level.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2008
ferdiii:

When have we replaced their with there and lose with loose?? Little wonder, folks don't make it through O'level.

there he goes again!
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by ollyjoe: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2008
pls, i need someone to tell me more about DE on line registation. where to buy the form
thanks
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2008
Go to Jamb Offices or Banks across the Carton.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by ibgoodnews(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2008
Go to Jamb Offices or Banks across the Carton. smiley wink cheesy wink

fadiii or do you call urself, i will advise you to please stop visiting the room. you never have anything hopeful to offer than you coming on this page to embarase people, are you sure you go to school atall?
folks, i have an info for you, the second list is coming out immidately after the easter. watch out guys. [one love]
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2008
ibgoodnews:

Go to Jamb Offices or Banks across the Carton. smiley wink cheesy wink

fadiii or do you call yourself, i will advise you to please stop visiting the room. you never have anything hopeful to offer than you coming on this page to embarase people, are you sure you go to school atall?
folks, i have an info for you, the second list is coming out immidately after the easter. watch out guys. [one love]

You call Nigeria a country? Keep following me and my comments, gaylord!
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
thanks alot ibgoodnews. i just hope ferdii will change his attitude towards others. as for the list, i just pray dt they released oh,
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
remedies4a:

thanks alot ibgoodnews. i just hope ferdii will change his attitude towards others. as for the list, i just pray dt they released oh,

What attitude? I wronged you by correcting ur grammar.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2008
hi guys, what is really happening in uj? we don dey taya to dey wait oh! some said there will be no second list while others said there will. the whole thing is just confusing
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2008
May be the list comes out next April.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2008
uncle ferdii, which april are u talking about?
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2008
remedies4a:

uncle ferdii, which april are u talking about?

Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by ibgoodnews(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2008
Hi guys, enough of this speculation all around the places, just wait and see what will apen this month. next month is the resumsion date and may i say this to you the school must past another name this month.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2008
ibgoodnews:

Hi guys, enough of this speculation all around the places, just wait and see what will apen this month. next month is the resumption date and may i say this to you the school must past another name this month.

Hey, I know I annoy you a lot but take this from me: second semester exams of the ongoing marathon session (2006/07) start next month (May 05) and end May 20. Every student on Industrial Attachment rounds off June. So when do you think you going to get in? But that school Authority annoys the most, no info and people speculate September 2008 for the Session 2007/08 to commence, at least the registration of new students. So the 2nd list should've been out by now or should be in April 2008 to help folks who are not sure whether to study harder for May 17 exams or just back off and (if one makes the 2nd list) prepare for year 1 procedures. My brother is in Biochem year1 and we are all in Jos working, studying and living.
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by remedies4a(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2008
i heard that the remedial list for uj is out; that mean the second may soon be out also
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
remedies4a:

i heard that the remedial list for uj is out; that mean the second may soon be out also

yeah, you are right. The Remedial list is out. Today I tried to pin one of the staffers down on the release date of 2nd list but he wouldn't bulge. Finally, I got the idea the VC is playing with, get the first-list people to register in April, this month and release 2nd list immediately afterwards. Nothing is concrete now. All is on speculation!
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
where is the 2nd list??
Re: Unijos Admission: 2nd List! by fadinus(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2008
please does any body know if unijos remedial form is out. my num is 08023502657 and mail is dfadipe2003@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... / Electrocution: CRUTECH Students Protest Over The Death Of Their Colleague (Pics) / Udenta O. Udenta: I Am Back From Literary Hibernation With 21 Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.