Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

UNIJOS Admission List Released! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (75283 Views)

Unijos Admission List 2009/2010 Out / Unijos Admission: 2nd List! / Unijos Admission List Has Been Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIJOS Admission List Released! by echezz: 9:19am On May 20, 2006
finally the 2005/06 admission list of the university of jos is out. you can check it out on www.unijos.edu.ng
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by giddy(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2006
At last the Unijos list is out. It hasn't been posted on their official site.

I got Law
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by zandra: 10:40am On May 20, 2006
please what site should i check i cant fint the list
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 20, 2006
@ Giddy: How did u know u got Law? Which Newspaper which website? Is the list pasted in the school?
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by charlisco(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2006
The link to check for your Unijos Admission List 2005/2006 SessionĀ  in the unijos websit was not correctly coded, you can get it here
as well download unijos attestation form here if you made it through
click here to view unijos school fee details
click to view Registration Requirements for 2005/2006 session
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Oracle(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2006
WOW'
we've got a lot of students on the forum thatz good
i personally didn't put in for Unijos
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2006
@ Zandra, the lists are pasted in the School. And on the website, go to http://www.unijos.edu.ng/admission/ and you will select and see the list according to any department u want. Or you can type in your DE/UME reg No for your status. They called it first batch, so maybe second and subsequent lists will come out. Registration starts for freshmen on the 5th of June. Come along with your N20,000 at most and statements of results if the O'level was 2004 and now, if from 2003 and down, come with the original certificate. Again come along with your receipt for post-ume screening. Am out and best of things huh.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Timpaul(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2006
Am grateful for your useful information.I scored 253 which I applied for Sociology, I was expecting my name on first list,but unfortunately I could not find It.can somebody give me a useful information when the second list will be out.
Please am eager to know b/44 I run mad.
Thanks for your information.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by zandra: 4:26pm On May 25, 2006
thank you guys for your the information.Thank God i got the admission.Tthe second list came out yesterday i think,dont worry you will get it.Good luck and see u guys in jos.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by timele: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2006
i mean,post ume screenig date in unjos 2006 /2007
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by sammyist(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2007
please when is unijos admission list 2006/07 session coming out
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by solomon963(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2007
please do you if the list. for 2006\2007 out
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by sarahdawam(f): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2007
how can i check unijos admission on their website? i've visited the site but cant locate the list. Pl help me now
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by ibgoodnews(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
pls folks i seat for 27/28 jamb and i dont knw when is unijos post jamb is coming up and what is their curoff for psychology, pls any usefull information will rewarded with a recharge card thaks just mail to ibgoodnews@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by ibgoodnews(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2007
i also waiting to hear from anybody about when can we be expecting post jamb to take place in unijos pls,pls,pls,pls,pls,pls,pls i need it urgently.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Charmie(f): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2007
grin Cheer up guys the list will be on www.unijos.edu.ng before this week runs out. i.e the list for 2006/2007 as for postume for this year, you have 2 wait till around October or November
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by kostinhous: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2007
I heard the 2006/2007 Admission list is out on http://www.unijos.edu.ng/admission. I've been trying to open the site since yesterday but to no avail. I want to know if its true or not.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Charmie(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2007
It's true but the problem is that they are still upgrading the site. With time it will be Ok. See you there cheesy
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by ngmilitant: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2007
hope some1 would let us know when admission list for o6/o7 is available on the website or some newspaper

www.dirtyhiphophead..com
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by ferdimako1: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2007
One thing leads to another. But won't it be too bad and exploitative as Unijos is demanding N500 Scratch Card from everyone that did the Post-Ume? They know the number they have given admissions, why taxing the also-rans? Why rubbing salt on people's injuries?? While since nobody is going to Heaven afterall, no problems. No Scratch Cards as banks are in solidarity with NLC-led Strike and after that the UJ Authority and 'Engineers' in charge of uploading and updating the databases will still have to wake.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by kostinhous: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2007
if its true that a scratch card is needed for checking the admission, which bank is it available at and whats the website for checking it. is it www.unijos.edu.ng/admission.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by beemudee: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2007
Yes i've been trying to open their since yersterday but it finally open this morning but i can't seem to find anything about the admission.If we need a scratch card to check, from which website? pls anyone with useful information?
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by saintsam(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2007
unijos site have not been upgraded, yet they made an advert that student should go and check. And y did they demand N500 for checking admission status, knowin fully well that not everybody was admitted. Lets pray they get their site upgraded soonest, cuz lot of us are running outside patience.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by solomon963(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
Please can you send me the list of Names for Political Science Department
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by kostinhous: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
Thank God. At last the admission list is out. So lets all look forward for what unijos will bring up to us again. See U all in campus,

Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by ferdimako1: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2007
saintsam:

unijos site have not been upgraded, yet they made an advert that student should go and check. And y did they demand N500 for checking admission status, knowin fully well that not everybody was admitted. Lets pray they get their site upgraded soonest, because lot of us are running outside patience.

Na exploitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my brother gets.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by adrianic: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2007
the admission list is out but the site has not been upgraded.pls can you send me the list 4 economics department.thanks.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by onyeke105: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2007
I 'm one of the candidate that apply for political science at University of jos. yet I don'nt know the latest development. Can any one be of help?
Or we need to use card to access the appropriate site. please I need an urgent correspondence from any member with useful information with respect to this issue.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by geebabe(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2007
i've bein tryin 2 get unto d website but it aint workin wat do i do?
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Charmie(f): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2007
You just have to exercise some patience. the site works like everyother Nigerian site. You can't get through till at night or early in the morning. go to www.unijos.edu.ng you'll see one red portion at the lower middle seection of the page. Inside it is written Admission and Registration blablabla, click the red link then enter your registration number and the code you got from the bank after making the 500naira deposit there. you'll either be told that you've been offered provisional admission or that you should try later. if you've been admitted, it will be best 4 you to get your passport scanned and your signature as well then click on the registration link and register immediately using the bank pin code. You can also book a hostel accomodation.
I just did mine last night. I was offered Computer Science. I registered and then booked Naraguta Created as hostel and Zionb as compound then room 4 was allocated to me. So thw only thing left now is to get to jos and pay my school fees which I don't nkow when that is to start so GOOD LUCK and SEE YOU THERE cheesy kiss
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by saintsam(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2007
Please Charmie, Hw do u get the card. Cuz dat is my problem now. thank u
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by geebabe(f): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2007
Charmie:

You just have to exercise some patience. the site works like everyother Nigerian site. You can't get through till at night or early in the morning. go to www.unijos.edu.ng you'll see one red portion at the lower middle seection of the page. Inside it is written Admission and Registration blablabla, click the red link then enter your registration number and the code you got from the bank after making the 500naira deposit there. you'll either be told that you've been offered provisional admission or that you should try later. if you've been admitted, it will be best 4 you to get your passport scanned and your signature as well then click on the registration link and register immediately using the bank pin code. You can also book a hostel accomodation.
I just did mine last night. I was offered Computer Science. I registered and then booked Naraguta Created as hostel and Zionb as compound then room 4 was allocated to me. So thw only thing left now is to get to jos and pay my school fees which I don't nkow when that is to start so GOOD LUCK and SEE YOU THERE cheesy kiss
tanx alot,hope 2 c u dere i heard i was offered mass comm but i want 2 comfirm it although i live in jos so no hostel 4 sum time although it'l b cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / ABU Produced A President, 3 VPs, 25 Governors & Others In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.