Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bisi Komolafe Dead? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (56385 Views)

Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gosh! I n my friend were trying to reach her on BBM yesternite but she didnt reply not knowing she is gone. R. I. P. Dearie! Crying and feeling sad !
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by RareTreasure(f): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
R I P. Bisi Komolafe, May God forgive her of her sins & be wit her families so dat they will be able to bear d loss. It's really really sad.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by richardoz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
What a tragedy!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
.wat a promising actress.she actd in olojojo nd ayekooto nd she performd so wonderfuly dere.ma God grant her family d fortitud 2 bear d los.rip bisi

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by sayatyadebayor(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
haaaaaaaaaa is serious pinful iku doro
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by chacha3(f): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Achieverbb: Yea dead from pregnancy complications? Hmmmmmmmmmmm abortion no good O0Ooºº°˚˚˚°º☺!
that is callous and harsh, complications are common when pregnant that is why anytime a woman safely put to bed she always thank her God because anything can happen during pregnancy. Moreover its not stated that she died because of D n C.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by informatix: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
StateOfMind: I heard the shocking news just few minutes ago and logged into nairaland to confirm cry

Very sad!!!!cry
You dey come Nairaland to confirm Tory? I pity u.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by nollywood20: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
This is not how to start the new year.
I reject every bad news in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
bright007: Who is Bisi Komolafe?...Is she among those going to AFCON 2013?
greatest slowpoke on NL for d year 2012.Even if u dislike her wen she was still alive,nw she is dead,shw her sum respect.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by ochukoccna: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
RIP
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by sammycarz(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Achieverbb: Yea dead from pregnancy complications? Hmmmmmmmmmmm abortion no good O0Ooºº°˚˚˚°º☺!

Hw do u knw is abortion that killed her.May God hav mercy on yu

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by opee1231(f): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
so from all d confirmation pple r droppin..na abortion dem sat kill her...mayb u shud go revisit ur optician...n rechk.ur dico..miscarriage n abortion r two different thns entirely..dnt jst drop a comment feeling uv said somethn important.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by SELFWORTH: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Daewoods:
see your foolish foolishness,nonsense.

More like your foolishness . Should they be printing unconfirmed or rumoured reports that people have died. If the victims of this shoddy journalism was one of your family, how would you feel?

Gullible people!
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by vicholas(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Rest in peace Bisi
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by tomzman: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Quite a sad one. RIP Bisi.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by opee1231(f): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
my heart almost jumped out of my mouth wen i heard..infact am yet to gain my balance...because myself n my boyfriend jst finished watchin her movie..n i was explaining to him hw much i love Bisi..cus shes so cool n pretty...only for me to enter toilet n come out minutes later n my boyfriend said who is Bisi Komolafe?..n i was like ha ba..d lady i told u i love...n he said shes dead..iv bn stooling since den..cus i cudnt believe it. i cant believe she went with 2012..too sad...may her soul rest in perfect peace..

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by bright007(f): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
greatest slowpoke on NL for d year 2012.Even if u dislike her wen she was still alive,nw she is dead,shw her sum respect.
why the insults!I only asked simply kwessions which if you were smart enough would have simply given answers to.....How does my post disrespect her or make mockery of the incident?
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by bibelo: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Just confirmed her death from her boyfriend now. May lord grant her BF the fortitude to bear this irrepairable loss and may her soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
My mum was close to tears when i told her the news. Soo sad. I really admired her.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by shyna501: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2013

So it's only abortn dat leads 2 pregnacy costipatn abi?? Chai! ​i trust 9gerians.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
bright007: why the insults!I only asked simply kwessions which if you were smart enough would have simply given answers to.....How does my post disrespect her or make mockery of the incident?
I thank God I'm nt smart enough 2 answer ur silly question bt dat doesn't erase d fact dat u re a slowpoke
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
bright007: why the insults!I only asked simply kwessions which if you were smart enough would have simply given answers to.....How does my post disrespect her or make mockery of the incident?
I thank God I'm nt smart enough 2 answer ur silly question bt dat doesn't erase d fact dat u re a slowpoke.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by sammmiey1: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
SELFWORTH: NL is the best place to announce the death of living people!

It's either a rumour or unconfirmed reports but NL will still publicise it.

It's a case of the child shouting wolf , wolf as a joke. When the real wolf came and ate him no one came to his aid because they thought he was joking.

Please stop this nonsense!
...what wil u ever believe?Bleep off
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by Medley(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
bright007: Who is Bisi Komolafe?...Is she among those going to AFCON 2013?

Nairalanders shld learn to ignore or pretend not to have seen post of this nature,Noticing them shows u've been caught by their unnecessary joke. And replying make U give them total fun in what they are doing.

I pray that she had lived the life that keeps her with God in eternity. Pray God give the family the fortitude to bear the lost

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by Lakkay: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.
Just learnt that Muyiwa Ademola was also involved in a fatal motor accident. Not sure of the veracity of the story sha.

http://news.naij.com/18580.html

May God protect us all.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Dead? by DollyParton1(f): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lakkay: May her soul rest in peace.
Just learnt that Muyiwa Ademola was also involved in a fatal motor accident. Not sure of the veracity of the story sha.

http://news.naij.com/18580.html

May God protect us all.

I pray it is not true o
This 2013 go serious o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.