Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death (93501 Views)

Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by trendystuf(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
This photo was taken while Bisi was in the hospital, she was pregnant but due to complications, it was removed to save the actress life.

Bisi will be buried on Friday January 4th in Ibadan. May her soul rest in peace

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/last-photo-of-bisi-komolafe-in-hospital.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Youngk(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by pendusky(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
eeya! rip
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by slimfit1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
How do you all expect this woman to survive in this type of hospital no offence to the doctors and nurses God help my family oh don't let me see what will make me have to go to this kind hospital I beg you God Jesus please.

8 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
May the LORD comfort her family and loved ones at this time of grief.
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Jayloy: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Rip
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Heluche: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by jahwin(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nawaooo, RIP.
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
D foto no resemble her.
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by slimfit1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
I see why this people fly abroad all the time sorry I'm not trying to bring another topic up but it could be anyone that can land in that hospital at anytime for any reason. When its your time its your time, but its not all the time that is our time some death are avoidable this looks like one of it.

9 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by slimfit1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
slim fit :
How do you all expect this woman to survive in this type of hospital no offence to the doctors and nurses God help my family oh don't let me see what will make me have to go to this kind hospital I beg you God Jesus please.

That is a teaching hospital ,one of the best in Nigeria
Supposedly where all the specialties that could save her are under one roof
I wonder what she died of
Most deaths in Nigeria are man made and preventable

I told someone that I have been the USA donkey years I have never heard of a woman that died in childbirth or from pregnancy complications
Not a single one I know,co worker o,church member o,friends o,neighbor o
I neither know one or ever heard of one from anyone I know
Yet it is everyday news in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by omenziate(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by dohyn(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
slim fit :
. Can u kindly tell us what is wrong with the hospital?How can you deduce that the hospital is bad from one single picture??It's patients like you that will present late to hospitals after going to churches and God knows where else,yet expect doctors to work miracles..shior
By the way,why a blue cannula though?are her veins that tiny?

10 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by cnnolofofo(f): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
babyosisi:

Most deaths in Nigeria are man made and preventable

I told someone that I have been the USA donkey years I have never heard of a woman that died in childbirth or from pregnancy complications
I neither know one or ever heard of one from anyone I know

true talk,been living in usa for years too,never heard of any death with child birth complication.May her soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
YES UCH ONE OF DA BEST, BUT WITH WHAT EQUIPMENTS? YOUNG MEDICS FLEEING 9JA (ESP UCH) IN DROVES DAILY! WAS ATTENDED TO BY A YOUNG BRILLIANT DOC ONLY FOR ME TO REQUEST SEEING HIM AGAIN TO LEARN HE WOULD BE CHECKING OUT UNDER 48 HOURS!

babyosisi:

Most deaths in Nigeria are man made
I neither know one or ever heard of one
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by log1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: D foto no resemble her.
na talk be dis?.. RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
So sad. RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by locdog(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by cnnolofofo(f): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2013
dohyn: . Can u kindly tell us what is wrong with the hospital?How can you deduce that the hospital is bad from one single picture??It's patients like you that will present late to hospitals after going to churches and God knows where else,yet expect doctors to work miracles..shior

My dear,everything is Wrong with that hospital picture,have you been to any well equiped hospital before,definitely NOT what seeing in that picture.

3 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by slimfit1(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2013
dohyn: . Can u kindly tell us what is wrong with the hospital?How can you deduce that the hospital is bad from one single picture??It's patients like you that will present late to hospitals after going to churches and God knows where else,yet expect doctors to work miracles..shior

Well I've worked in a world class hospital before I no one when I see one. You can read babyosisi's quote maybe you ll learn more, try to google hospitals maybe you would know how one should look like. Well I wouldn't blame you if you don't know one son.

3 Likes

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by nikkyshyne(f): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2013
cnn_olofofo:

My dear,everything is Wrong with that hospital picture,have you been to any well equiped hospital before,definitely NOT what seeing in that picture.
Because the walls doesn't appear to be painted or what?
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by maggilove(f): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2013
Dis is not the tym for nairalanders to display their skill in abusing and using of foul languages. Nigeria just lost a rare gem, Bisi, we luv u but God wants u, rest in peace. Her films IGBORO TI DARU and IGBA META were didatic.
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Her face looks very bloated too
Of course this wasn't a sudden eclampsia that gave her no chance
She was in the hospital for 2 months the news report said,why couldn't they save her?
Our incompetence in Nigeria is just sad
Why should a woman die like this when medical science has progressed way beyond this
There is no way she would have died from this if she were here in the USA
This is just heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2013
How sad! That hospital (what I can see in the picture) looks filthy.

May her gentle soul Rest in Eternal Peace.

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by ziccoit: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2013
By the way, why a blue cannula though?are her veins that tiny?

That was grey cannula, the wide bore one.
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Hadesewa: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2013
Eeyah rest in peace dearie
Re: Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death by Opoki(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2013
Looking at the wall of that hospital, I can Authoritatively say that's not UCH and probably that's not her in the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon / “Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.