Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,980 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (310310 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
mayorall: Uncle Akin is on honeymoon, he just did his wedding on saturday, the second programma popsy died this week. I guess honeymoon is just a week, AK should be back on seat next week so he would have been through with developing the software for acceptance registration, guess the portal would be opened latest next week. Just guess ni o. God help us all.
bro, u mean dat AK @CISCO?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
mayorall: Uncle Akin is on honeymoon, he just did his wedding on saturday, the second programma popsy died this week. I guess honeymoon is just a week, AK should be back on seat next week so he would have been through with developing the software for acceptance registration, guess the portal would be opened latest next week. Just guess ni o. God help us all.
he didnt help me solve dat girl's stuf o, its stil "NO ADMISSION YET", n its teln me its due to improper conduct/violatn..blah blah. cn i go bk n complain?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
sapientia1: he didnt help me solve dat girl's stuf o, its stil "NO ADMISSION YET", n its teln me its due to improper conduct/violatn..blah blah. cn i go bk n complain?

Not that boss. That one is D**o. Noo mind them jare na thief dem thief this year, uno see ma own case too. Werrey was trying to robe me until later when he told me his intentions, he knew under normal condition I will never agreed to his terms, soo e gatt robe, but with advice sha, I free myself, please dont go back to them so they won't call you fraudster, if the girl did pre-degree, she should go to the admission office to check her name.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
sapientia1: he didnt help me solve dat girl's stuf o, its stil "NO ADMISSION YET", n its teln me its due to improper conduct/violatn..blah blah. cn i go bk n complain?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
mayorall:

Dont worry, you go hear am for eleti ofe.
grin

eleti ofe ko,amuludun ni
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
mayorall:

Not that boss. That one is D**o. Noo mind them jare na thief dem thief this year, uno see ma own case too. Werrey was trying to robe me until later when he told me his intentions, he knew under normal condition I will never agreed to his terms, soo e gatt robe, but with advice sha, I free myself, please dont go back to them so they won't call you fraudster, if the girl did pre-degree, she should go to the admission office to check her name.
she did pd n she kinda made an xpensive mistake, she went to d admsn office bt al efforts turnin futile boss. Ds gal passed every exam bro, she must gain admsn o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
mayorall:

ah! Bt boss, u'r not a stranger to d "aunty" @d desk now, she shoulda helped u o, and they stil colected dat 2k? O ga o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
sapientia1: ah! Bt boss, u'r not a stranger to d "aunty" @d desk now, she shoulda helped u o, and they stil colected dat 2k? O ga o

Yes boss, not her fault twas her oga, uno all ds allagbara nah, the only way to get things from the weakens is to frustrate them, so he actually pushed that forward cos of a deal he had in mind and he knows the young guy might disrespect if not on a condition. That's just it boss. smh the day we met on a closed door.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
sapientia1: she did pd n she kinda made an xpensive mistake, she went to d admsn office bt al efforts turnin futile boss. Ds gal passed every exam bro, she must gain admsn o

The girl actually lacked zeal. The only thing she can do is to go through one oga at the top or her parents to the admission office, she should be admitted based on her pd. But the girl is kinda careless. If nothing happened, they should take legal steps since she created early room for correction. Dos guys are mad. I hate dem like shit especially that stupid short guy, he will never listen to explanation, the only language he understood is money. Werrey eniyan.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2013
mayorall:

The girl actually lacked zeal. The only thing she can do is to go through one oga at the top or her parents to the admission office, she should be admitted based on her pd. But the girl is kinda careless. If nothing happened, they should take legal steps since she created early room for correction. Dos guys are mad. I hate dem like shit especially that stupid short guy, he will never listen to explanation, the only language he understood is money. Werrey eniyan.
lol, boss. She went, bt xcuses n date were fixed..she was rest assured. Bt its bn lyk 2wks nw o. And abt takin legal actions, na ur eyes dey push me o, me no wan arrest ur oga @d middle ni o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2013
mayorall:

na moi dad's broda u dey refer 2,i go tell him o undecided
mayorall:

na moi dad's broda u dey refer 2,i go tell him o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Dizzy1993: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Z uniosun pd form out
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
http://www./forum/showthread.php?t_id=82036&page=1
Click on the link pls. Useful info for u guys. #One love#
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Boomboom
Uniosun acceptance portal is now opened check now good luck to admitted candidates no u re no more , u re now a bonafide student of osun state university.(Bb pin 2192170a)

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by drhammed: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nitin lyk dat dia,dnt gve false info 4 dz freshas nw
goodmercy: Boomboom
Uniosun acceptance portal is now opened check now good luck to admitted candidates no u re no more , u re now a bonafide student of osun state university.(Bb pin 2192170a)
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by maggiebabe: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Are you sure the portal is now open? How do I go about using the scratch cards to print my acceptance letter? Cos I opened Eportal-Undergraduates and its asking for user name and password. I don't understand? Can someone please explain? And please how many times can I make use of the card? So I'll be careful using it cos it has happened to me b4 that I out used the card to print my admission letter from Jamb site and I had to get new cards... Someone please HELP
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by ayomitomiwa(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
yeap,check ur profile on the post utme portal,at d bottom of check addmission status u gonna see acceptance registration.......its so true
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by drhammed: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ohk,dats gr8
ayomitomiwa: yeap,check ur profile on the post utme portal,at d bottom of check addmission status u gonna see acceptance registration.......its so true
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
datz true.i will buy u kuli kuli,tnx boss grin
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by oluwasucre69(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
pls now that the acceptance fee portal has been opened,is there a deadline to its payment
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Boomboom

Home
Edit Basic Information
Edit Academic Records
Print Application Forms
Check Result/Admission Status
Acceptance Registration
Sign Out

Connect With Us On acebook

POST UTME RETURNING APPLICANTS

Logged in as OLAPADE ANITA BOSE [35735107GC]

NOTE: *Only applicants who have been offered admission are required to proceed with Acceptace Clearance registration.
Personal Information
UTME Reg. No.:
Full Name:
Home Town:
Residential Address During Session:Portal Account Information
Password:* Choose a password
Re-type Password:* Re-type the chosen password againSponsor Information
Sponsor Name:
Relationship:
Phone Number.:* E.g. 2348033445566
Email Address:
Contact Address:Acceptance of Admission Offer
Acceptance PIN:
Acceptance Serial:
*The card required here is your "Acceptance Fee" Card.

This is how the format is
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Boomboom
"Nitin lyk dat dia,dnt gve false info 4 dz freshas nw"
Before u open ur mouth to say rubbish why don't u verify info.
Any student who had been offered admission pls check ur profile
Under ur admission status, u will see ACCEPTANCE REGISTRATION
The first two rows had been filled (ur name and UTME reg no)
Fill the remaining rows. Goodluck
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by oluwasucre69(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2013
"Nitin lyk dat dia,dnt gve false info 4 dz freshas nw"
Before u open ur mouth to say rubbish why don't u verify info.
Any student who had been offered admission pls check ur profile
Under ur admission status, u will see ACCEPTANCE REGISTRATION
The first two rows had been filled (ur name and UTME reg no)
Fill the remaining rows. Goodluck

oh cool..tanx..bt has it got a deadline aiidy??
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by oluwasucre69(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2013
oluwasucre69:

oh cool..tanx..bt has it gotten a deadline aiidy??
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hemmyswag(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2013
plls wen wil d acceptance reg close........pls need irgent replt asap
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by oluwasucre69(m): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2013
hemmyswag: tank yhu jesus atlast..........ipetu tins ooo, pditez ur name is dere alredy o

yo bruhh..what course?? also been admitted for pol. science edu @ipetu
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tobby66: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2013
Abeg has any DE candidate gained admission...am getn impatient Õoooº°˚. ˚°º
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by buffness(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2013
Please in that home town column what am I gonna fill there? Reply pls.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2013
buffness: Please in that home town column what am I gonna fill there? Reply pls.
your hometown..d town where u ha born..remember a town in ur state of origin.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by adura09: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2013
oluwasucre69:

yo bruhh..what course?? also been admitted for pol. science edu @ipetu
hemmy aw do u check it
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by buffness(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Damifest: your hometown..d town where u ha born..remember a town in ur state of origin.
tnx bro! Which 1 be residential address during session?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by maggiebabe: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Please what will we use the access card that we bought with the acceptance card for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (225) (Reply)

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.