Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (310579 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by emmkid(m): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2013
Hello Bro Mayorall , good day sir , 'm an aspirant of uniosun , an aspiring law student to be precise , i had 225 in my Jamb n An aggregate of 61.1 in my Postjamb, , but i chose uniosun as my second choice , , this 're my questions (1) what're my chances of gaining admission into Uniosun Ifetedo campus, college of law , and is it true that uniosun only admits. 5O new law students per year, thanking you in anticipation of your reply
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by lexy94(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2013
Sir mayorall shld we be xpecting 2nd list october? Or e go still tey gan because I am confused
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hemmyswag(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2013
mayor aabeg ansa me na, is it true dmision wil b canceled for dose dtt ve reg wen d second list koms out
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2013
I dn miss u guys.......ma phne was siezed ni jawe....2ND LIST on moi humble mind!!!....ile ti sumi o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by busayhour(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2013
mitie17: I dn miss u guys.......ma phne was siezed ni jawe....2ND LIST on moi humble mind!!!....ile ti sumi o
u be pikin ni abi y dem go seize ur fone?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mitie17(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2013
busayhour: u be pikin ni abi y dem go seize ur fone?

lolz..ko yemi o,dey said i do browse a lot..
Dnt mind dem jawe,won yo ni!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
emmkid: Hello Bro Mayorall , good day sir , 'm an aspirant of uniosun , an aspiring law student to be precise , i had 225 in my Jamb n An aggregate of 61.1 in my Postjamb, , but i chose uniosun as my second choice , , this 're my questions (1) what're my chances of gaining admission into Uniosun Ifetedo campus, college of law , and is it true that uniosun only admits. 5O new law students per year, thanking you in anticipation of your reply

Pray and work on it, the maximum as of last year was 50.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sundihno(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
second list to come, i wish it out this week

still anticipating ooooo
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
lexy94: Sir mayorall shld we be xpecting 2nd list october? Or e go still tey gan because I am confused

Next month unfailingly.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
hemmyswag: mayor aabeg ansa me na, is it true dmision wil b canceled for dose dtt ve reg wen d second list koms out

Its either the course is changed or no admission again once a course exceeds it quota. Remember 1.7million students wrote jamb this year and less than 800,000 space is available. 13,000 plus wrote Osun state university ( uniosun ) post utme, the school is admitting less than 5.000.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by maggiebabe: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Mayorall, still waiting on info on what to next since I've already done my acceptance registration.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by busayhour(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
maggiebabe: @Mayorall, still waiting on info on what to next since I've already done my acceptance registration.
i think u shuld just calm down and wait till wen d skul fully resume so dat u can go and submit ur file @ d admissn office 4 clearance
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Pholarchemee: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
mayorall:

Its either the course is changed or no admission again once a course exceeds it quota. Remember 1.7million students wrote jamb this year and less than 800,000 space is available. 13,000 plus wrote Osun state university ( uniosun ) post utme, the school is admitting less than 5.000.

Hmmmm... Dz z crioz!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sirmuel08: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Secure your Accomodation in ikire campus( college of humanities and culture) I will be in school from next wednesday for accomodation and for portal registration assistance ...... For more info; call or whatsapp = 08166212901 or bbpin:33277F3A .........
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2013
BOOMBOOM
Good morning my fellow nairalander, how many of u watched and listened to MR President on Presidential Media Chat yester night on AIT,CHANNELS and NTA, he said ,
That FG has released 100bn naira intervention fund to ASUU! That ASUU should go back to work and that 400bn can't be released at once. It will be released bit by bit.
Another point he raised was that why would states own universities join ASUU on strike? That states own and fund their own university(-ies) not FG. That the federal govt has nothing to do with state universities.
So my ppl every thing is in ASUU turn to respond and state own university to go back to class room because they got no business with federal govt

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2013
BOOMBOOM
The President says he does not control the resources of the states and wondered why lecturers in state universities are on strike over a matter that has to do with the centre.ASUU should consider the sincerity in government and realise his government is not ready to close down other departments of government in other to solve the problems overnight.
Jonathan alleges that some of the government officials that negotiated 2009 agreement with ASUU were not competent and asks for a holistic resolution of the problem in the universities.The president says there are certain things in the 2009 agreement with ASUU that are difficult to implement. “This particular issue is beyond the 2009 agreement.”Jonathan alleges that politics has crept into ASUU’s strike and demands.
 We can’t change the problems in the university overnight. We are using funds from other agencies to intervene in the problems in the tertiary institutions. Government is taking inventories in the universities, photographs and video clips. He says his administration is first to do that.ASUU strike is very unfortunate, Jonathan says of the ongoing strike. He says his administration has set up a technical committee to audit the situation in the universities
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2013
goodmercy: BOOMBOOM
Good morning my fellow nairalander, how many of u watched and listened to MR President on Presidential Media Chat yester night on AIT,CHANNELS and NTA, he said ,
That FG has released 100bn naira intervention fund to ASUU! That ASUU should go back to work and that 400bn can't be released at once. It will be released bit by bit.
Another point he raised was that why would states own universities join ASUU on strike? That states own and fund their own university(-ies) not FG. That the federal govt has nothing to do with state universities.
So my ppl every thing is in ASUU turn to respond and state own university to go back to class room because they got no business with federal govt
I also watched d presidential media,ur info ha correct...really wish state universities can return to sch,bt d problem is state universities lecturers will also want an increase in their allowances "based on d same scale" if there is any increase in d federal universities lecturers allowances, bt i dont knws watz wrong wit nigerians,is strike d best way to solve issues.....oti su emi o. #gbam#
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2013
goodmercy: BOOMBOOM
The President says he does not control the resources of the states and wondered why lecturers in state universities are on strike over a matter that has to do with the centre.ASUU should consider the sincerity in government and realise his government is not ready to close down other departments of government in other to solve the problems overnight.
Jonathan alleges that some of the government officials that negotiated 2009 agreement with ASUU were not competent and asks for a holistic resolution of the problem in the universities.The president says there are certain things in the 2009 agreement with ASUU that are difficult to implement. “This particular issue is beyond the 2009 agreement.”Jonathan alleges that politics has crept into ASUU’s strike and demands.
 We can’t change the problems in the university overnight. We are using funds from other agencies to intervene in the problems in the tertiary institutions. Government is taking inventories in the universities, photographs and video clips. He says his administration is first to do that.ASUU strike is very unfortunate, Jonathan says of the ongoing strike. He says his administration has set up a technical committee to audit the situation in the universities
uhm..they ha nt fighting 4 student future,its for their allowances,imagine senior lecturers threaten to go on strike 2day,tnx God their allowances were paid last week,likewise NASU....emi ole waku jare.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Olril18(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2013
i think jonathan was sincere in dat interview......

is it not time for nigerian students to wake up and say enough is enough.....

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Olril18: i think jonathan was sincere in dat interview......

is it not time for nigerian students to wake up and say enough is enough.....

U tink he was sincere enuf??
By avoiding all d direct questions??
He was jes trying tu play smart....wen asked about ASUU strike...he was comparing. Us with Ghana's 1 year strike
Wen asked about how he'd tackle Boko haram he was talking about boko's links with al shabab and al queda
He even made mention of GSM...lyk he was d one dat made dat one

Seriously i tink GEJ has notin 2 offer...

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2013
firstboy101:

U tink he was sincere enuf??
By avoiding all d direct questions??
He was jes trying tu play smart....wen asked about ASUU strike...he was comparing. Us with Ghana's 1 year strike
Wen asked about how he'd tackle Boko haram he was talking about boko's links with al shabab and al queda
He even made mention of GSM...lyk he was d one dat made dat one

Seriously i tink GEJ has notin 2 offer...
Ooooh shut up! Your criticism, judgement and condemination have shown how deep ingratitude have devastated and captured your sorry conscience.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Damifest: Ooooh shut up! Your criticism, judgement and condemination have shown how deep ingratitude have devastated and captured your sorry conscience.

Wtf is wrong with u??
Was dat directed tu u??
If u can keep up with crap....well i won't...smh 4 ppl lyk u
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2013
firstboy101:

Wtf is wrong with u??
Was dat directed tu u??
If u can keep up with crap....well i won't...smh 4 ppl lyk u
can u do more than wat he is doing...u ha kinda judgmental.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Damifest: can u do more than wat he is doing...u ha kinda judgmental.

He's d president for crying out loud...
If he can't tink of a way forward den he's not fit tu be d president.....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2013
firstboy101:

He's d president for crying out loud...
If he can't tink of a way forward den he's not fit tu be d president.....
no qualm bro..am sorry.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2013
ADMISSION INTO 2013/2014 PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into one-year Pre-Degree Programme for the 2013/2014 Academic Session.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2014/2015 UTME admission exercise.
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ngor directly on the Pre-Degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ngto complete and submit Application Forms. Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screen
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2013
Damifest: no qualm bro..am sorry.

₪o̲̣̥ be fite ooo...dats. Jes my opinion...u gat urs too cool
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by chiboc1: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2013
@dam...pls is the pre-degree online registeration free? And pls wen is the pd form closing,or will it still be open even after uniosun releases all it's admission list? Pls i urgently nid ur answer!.....asap!!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2013
chiboc1: @dam...pls is the pre-degree online registeration free? And pls wen is the pd form closing,or will it still be open even after uniosun releases all it's admission list? Pls i urgently nid ur answer!.....asap!!
yeap,it is online registration,CLOSING DATE:Submission of forms closes on Friday 1st November, 2013
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Date:Saturday, 2nd November, 2013
Venue:Osun State University, Main Campus, Osogbo.
Time:9:00 a.m.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hero10(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Damifest: yeap,it is online registration,CLOSING DATE:Submission of forms closes on Friday 1st November, 2013
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Date:Saturday, 2nd November, 2013
Venue:Osun State University, Main Campus, Osogbo.
Time:9:00 a.m.
They even have an added advantage of ICT which we dont have
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by larride(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2013
chiboc1: @dam...pls is the pre-degree online registeration free? And pls wen is the pd form closing,or will it still be open even after uniosun releases all it's admission list? Pls i urgently nid ur answer!.....asap!!

The online registration is not free because you will have to buy a scratch card of 10,000 so as to be able to register. Registration closes by Nov 1.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hero10(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
This strike is dulling tinz... ASUU eshe normal na

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (225) (Reply)

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.