Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (310365 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Walxzi: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2013
What re my chances of gaining admisn...had 48%..2nd choice..bt i am an indigene..for d course 'animal science'
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by pweetyberry: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2013
Please wen excatly is Direct Entry list coimng out,diz tension wan kill person ooo.

i have faith dat my name is goin 2 b on d list

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by pweetyberry: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2013
Pholarchemee: O

Nawa oo.... We'll av to wait more for 2nd list. Iyen tun ga oo.. Dey shud let us knw our fate jare abi kini sef... Mmtcheew!

okay ooo we are waiting
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2013
pweetyberry: Please wen excatly is Direct Entry list coimng out,diz tension wan kill person ooo.

i have faith dat my name is goin 2 b on d list
d direct entry list has been computed yesterday..hp it will be release dis week or latest nextweek.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by samlasysy: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Bro let's break it down ASUU is a union for all nig uni and the strike is based more on the fed uni, but did you know that wen state prepare its budget their is a percentage for tertiary institution now wen the state prepare they present to the fed so that they can release for them money but when federal is not releasing the money they should release where will state get the money to pay their workers and when their workers got to their state govt they will say the federal govt did not give them any money so dat brings in state uni issue but I think there should be a union that will be in charge of fed institution set aside and state aside instead of moduling everytin together and state uni going on a strike meant for fed uni in the name of ASUU. How even sure is it that when the fed govt released the money it will be used for what its meant to be used for cos I am afraid of this pple ooo.
And concerning uniosun I choosed them also based on this ASUU stuff but they later joined late july/early august but I hope they witdraw from this strike cos it will just ruin their calendar and standard .
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by samlasysy: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Bro let's break it down ASUU is a union for all nig uni and the strike is based more on the fed uni, but did you know that wen state prepare its budget their is a percentage for tertiary institution now wen the state prepare they present to the fed so that they can release for them money but when federal is not releasing the money they should release where will state get the money to pay their workers and when their workers got to their state govt they will say the federal govt did not give them any money so dat brings in state uni issue but I think there should be a union that will be in charge of fed institution set aside and state aside instead of moduling everytin together and state uni going on a strike meant for fed uni in the name of ASUU. How even sure is it that when the fed govt released the money it will be used for what its meant to be used for cos I am afraid of this pple ooo.
And concerning uniosun I choosed them also based on this ASUU stuff but they later joined late july/early august but I hope they witdraw from this strike cos it will just ruin their calendar and standard .
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by ogunniyi42(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2013
Nice 1 evry body with different opinion..I fink uniosun will favour everyone IJN
Buh if you wanna hear anytin / lastest add up 295F3292. FROSH
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tobby66: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2013
We were only two who applied for geology Direct entry buh i ave lower credit in ND....and because we're two ℓ have too much hope...isn't it gona b unfair if uniosun doesn't admit me?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2013
Adopted frm d Nation newspaper-
UNIOSUN workers threaten to join ASUU strike
Posted by: Adesoji Adeniyi, Osogbo in News July 30, 2013
Academic workers at the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) are threatening to join the nationwide strike of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
The ASUU Chairman at UNIOSUN, Dr. Oluseye Abiona, told reporters in Osogbo, the state capital, that the union members agreed at their last congress to support the ongoing indefinite strike of the National Executive Council (NEC) of the union.
Dr Abiona regretted the failure of the state and the Federal Government to honour the 2009 agreement the government entered into with ASUU.
He said: “Instead of toeing the path of honour, what Nigerians are witnessing is political brigandage.”
The union leader said none of his members at UNIOSUN had enjoyed 56 working days’ statutory leave, which they are entitled to, since the inception of the university.
He said: “The Osun State University has no operational condition of service. Appointments, promotions, emolument of our members are arbitrarily determined with impunity. Our colleagues at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, an institution jointly owned and co-financed by the Osun and Oyo State Governments, are enjoying hazard allowance with the exclusion of the ASUU at UNIOSUN
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hero10(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2013
uniosun please ease pholarcheme,mitie nd others tension na. Ese normal jhor!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by nifemi92(f): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Hv been keeping silent all dis while because am fed up,dis is nt wht they told me about uniosun b4 i tuk them in my jamb,bt nw another story entirely,uhmm is a pity there is ntin i cn do dan to wait 4 d second batch, i know God will favour me.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hero10(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
nifemi92: Hv been keeping silent all dis while because am fed up,dis is nt wht they told me about uniosun b4 i tuk them in my jamb,bt nw another story entirely,uhmm is a pity there is ntin i cn do dan to wait 4 d second batch, i know God will favour me.
Like Mayo do say uniosun is like a weather
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Just passing by. Hoping for the second list.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by nifemi92(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
hero10: Like Mayo do say uniosun is like a weather
bt i taught they said uniosun did nt join ASUU,why d sudden change
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Evwione criticisinq uniosun...buh deyre nt d only skul wey neva release 2nd list na...I dnt even finx any skul z released dr 2nd list tho
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
nifemi92: bt i taught they said uniosun did nt join ASUU,why d sudden change
d sch didnt join,uniosun only support,am sure resumption is in dis month sha...frm wat i was told.resumption date will be announce soon
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
cerebral assain: Evwione criticisinq uniosun...buh deyre nt d only skul wey neva release 2nd list na...I dnt even finx any skul z released dr 2nd list tho
uhm..u ha right bt wat abt kwasu tho..d 2nd batch will only be release after resumption.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by tobex23(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
who says UNIOSUN isnt part of ASUU, my uncle who is the chairman of ASUU in UNIOSUN still told me they part yesterday,(Dr. Seye)..................and also i was at the uni yesterday, and was told we should just keep our fingers crossed about admittion(2nd list),so just pray to the God you serve and hope for the best!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sundihno(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
goodmercy:
BOOMBOOM

I was not harsh in my reaction rather it was he that was rude wen he was asking d question "wat ur source,and hw sure are u" as if I made up d story. My point is that we don't listen to news and majority of us don't care to gather info. For example if u sat for dis last post utme in ikire campus u will know what I am saying. These re some of d questions (1.) In which country is Berlin located (a) USA (b) England (c) Germany (d) Austria.
( 2) The Osun state governor is address as.... (a) engr Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola (b) Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola (c) Governor Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola (d) chief Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola
(3) In a congregation who leads song....(a) cheer leaders (b) music direction (c) choir master (d) music producer
(4)In Nigeria the acrony NBA stands for .... (a) Nigeria Bar Association (b) National Basketball Association (c) Nigerian Barristers Association (d) All of the above
(5) Which of these is not one of UNIOSUN campus (a) Ejigbo (b)Ese-oke (c) ipetu-ijesa (d)ifetedo
(6) When was UNIOSUN established? (a ) 2006 (b) 2007 (c) 2005 (d) 2008
(coolWhat is the name UNIOSUN VC (a) Prof Bashir Okesina (b) Prof. Bashir Adesina (c) prof. Bashir Olasina (d) prof Bashir Ifesina
Believe me you people were sweating over these simple questions. Candidates started asking one another for right option. Imagine! It is because they don't get information. These re simple questions and if u re welled informed it will not take u two seconds to provide the right option. And most of d candidates failed woefully. Yet when u give right info, some will still come and ask "where did u get it from" on dat post utme day a candidate asked me what wad d right option to question (2) above and I told her it was Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, guess what? She started laughing at me telling me to get serious now, u can imagine.
The JAMB registrar's statement that I quoted was on july 5th the day JAMB officially announced JAMB results.
So my fellow let's always get informed. Information of many years can be relevent today. History students understand what I am saying

u should ve spoken like dis b4, all the same sorry then if ve offended u
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by samlasysy: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Who told you others school have not released their second list what of Uniben they ve finished anything that do with this years admission and they are the first to finish Jamb registrar himself said it in aconference held early last month.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
samlasysy: Who told you others school have not released their second list what of Uniben they ve finished anything that do with this years admission and they are the first to finish Jamb registrar himself said it in aconference held early last month.
nd after dem wich oda skul
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hero10(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
d summary of everthiog is that uniosun is still on strike as at october 3rd 2013... Either they suppourted ASUU or they are part of ASUU. D most painful thing is that its the federal universities that wil get the lion share of the money
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hero10(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
cerebral assain: nd after dem wich oda skul
kwasu. They have release up to 5 lists.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by opeodun(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
TASUED. www.tasued.edu.ng
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Tehmitaryor: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
kwasu
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
hero10: kwasu. They have release up to 5 lists.
ok so ru u sayn most skuls ve released dr list or jst minority?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by hero10(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
most schools
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ok I c ...well d fact still remains uniosun has nt released derz zo evwione has 2 deal wif tat
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by OluwaKidda(m): 4:19am On Oct 04, 2013
hi guys, whr z History dep, Ikire or Ifetedo. Anybody in dat dep ere?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 4:58am On Oct 04, 2013
OluwaKidda: hi guys, whr z History dep, Ikire or Ifetedo. Anybody in dat dep ere?
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES, IKIRE
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2013
tobex_23: who says UNIOSUN isnt part of ASUU, my uncle who is the chairman of ASUU in UNIOSUN still told me they part yesterday,(Dr. Seye)..................and also i was at the uni yesterday, and was told we should just keep our fingers crossed about admittion(2nd list),so just pray to the God you serve and hope for the best!
says me...am nt surprised nonetheless ve posted his name earlier on,if he is truly ur uncle has u claim then y don't u,post anytin when all dis peepz are in need of info,n abt 2nd batch ...he doesnt ve much or any say on it...he is nt part of admission committee tho..
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2013
Damifest: says me...am nt surprised nonetheless ve posted his name earlier on,if he is truly ur uncle has u claim then y don't u,post anytin when all dis peepz are in need of info,n abt 2nd batch ...he doesnt ve much or any say on it...he is nt part of admission committee tho..
don't mind him bro, his uncle knows he stands to gain nothing if he withdraws from the strike, he just wanna fight to the end and smile to the bank...GOD DEY! That's if he's really your uncle though. Nobody should abuse me oooo, cos if u do, I'll just spit on ur face!!!lol. *You Can Keep Scrolling*

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (225) (Reply)

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.