Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18053 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Odunnu: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Here's the thread @Badosky and Holywatever: https://www.nairaland.com/1146556/seun-osewa-married.
The signature is the reply he gave when someone accused him of being gay. Funny comment grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jarus:

Senior Dayo, Emma paaro mo mi fa.

I be core Awoite, but never a mojo patron. In fact, i fought against the mojo guys in the March 2006 battle of the stones.

Se o le to ile la? You wey take over from Victor-Mojo in 2004.

Abi no be you dey carry babes go motion ground?, Ajose, Health Sciences, Social science basement

You wey dey do kwanangida for hostel

Eru e nbami
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Metalgoong: Congrats, Mazi Afam!

This handle, Metalgoong, just came back from a one week ban because he campaigned for/supported Jarus's resignation. I'm happy that he finally resigned grin ;at least he can now devote more time to his young family and also seek real power in real world rather than bragging about the useless power he wields in a faceless forum. I'm sure Sanusi can help him out. grin

Anyway, I want you to confer immunity on Metalgoong, so that he can continue with his good works, including putting Yoruba fellas in their place. In the voice of Andy Uba, I ask you, " ego ole ka oga eri?" grin
Ko ni ra gba fun e! Omo shalanga! angry
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hope dayokanu survives this night heart attack over mazi afam innocent agbasaram
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Afam4eva(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2013

This handle, Metalgoong, just came back from a one week ban because he campaigned for/supported Jarus's resignation. I'm happy that he finally resigned grin ;at least he can now devote more time to his young family and also seek real power in real world rather than bragging about the useless power he wields in a faceless forum. I'm sure Sanusi can help him out. grin

Anyway, I want you to confer immunity on Metalgoong, so that he can continue with his good works, including putting Yoruba fellas in their place. In the voice of Andy Uba, I ask you, " ego ole ka oga eri?" grin
Thanks...

It's only you that can confer immunity on your moniker by comporting yourself. Doing so, will enable your moniker to be written in the Nairaland book of life grin.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
Odunnu: Which one be 'arrow' again, Seun? shocked
Im confused. Did I say something about Arrow?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by holyvirgin: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
Odunnu: Here's the thread @Badosky and Holywatever: https://www.nairaland.com/1146556/seun-osewa-married.
The signature is the reply he gave when someone accused him of being gay. Funny comment grin
Its holyvirgin madam
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

It was a compliment lol. Your post was wise.

Da'alu.. I thought you were sarcastic. Sorry bout the mix-up.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Odunnu: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
holyvirgin:
Its holyvirgin madam
noted
Seun:
Im confused. Did I say something about Arrow?
I wrote t w a t and it came out as Arrow.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Odunnu: Here's the thread @Badosky and Holywatever: https://www.nairaland.com/1146556/seun-osewa-married.
Cheers mate! grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Se o le to ile la? You wey take over from Victor-Mojo in 2004.

Abi no be you dey carry babes go motion ground?, Ajose, Health Sciences, Social science basement

You wey dey do kwanangida for hostel

Eru e nbami

God will forgive you. Me wey be mallam. You wan demalamize me? I reject it.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2013

LOL...in the voice of the people "ego ole k'iji"?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
DANILSA:
oboy pack well joooo, before i hand you over to ilugunboy and idowuogbo to finish ur career this night, u know say pals de vex.
Idowu na my general overall wife to be, how she go finish me? Infact me and am dey 4 auz nw. I jst dy pity u na im make me dey ask ok.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tyson55(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Demn it! This thread is already on page 15.

Afam, you being a Mod is generating traffic for Seun already. What a good way to start. cool
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Pataki: 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
So your habit now is to be hiding posts?!

I hope Seun and Mukina are already seeing this nonsense you are perpetuating in less than 12 hours of you being a MOD. grin

Igbo kwenu!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ODUANEGRO: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam, who made you a moderator?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam congratulation on your new appointment, even though i don't know you much, I read a lot of your posts on the eze igbo elections and you seem like one that will do a fabulous as a Mod.Some on here are already pushing your buttons to frustrate you, just don't let them get you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Desola(f): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
kindabigg:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

gbayi!

O sharp gan to quote mi.

He's been hiding my post grin

Seun hired him to do the job of confronting his adversaries.

As jonathan could not keep Bakare down, so would he not be able to keep us down.

Me I jus laff in Twi o. grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
SO MUCH HATE AND ANGER,

My goodness, all becos Afam is a mod... People will definitely give themselves HBP if they don't exercise caution. At times, people above us may not make good decision, or maybe they do, there are two things one can do. 1) Do something about it and challenge that decision, or 2) bicker and then keep quiet. This is dragged on for too long.

3 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Metalgoong(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
manny4life:

LOL...in the voice of the people "ego ole k'iji"?

haha

Nwanne mmadu, my worth earned me the nick names: O bu akpa ego acho nsogbu , Aku na esi obi ike , and O ji ego asu ofia . grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Desola(f): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: afam, who made you a moderator?

His contemporary now.

Only a person with the same reasoning can pull that stunt.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Desola(f): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
manny4life: SO MUCH HATE AND ANGER,

My goodness, all becos Afam is a mod... People will definitely give themselves HBP if they don't exercise caution. At times, people above us may not make good decision, or maybe they do, there are two things one can do. 1) Do something about it and challenge that decision, or 2) bicker and then keep quiet. This is dragged on for too long.

au contra-ire mon frere,

seun actually made the best decision!

I am just hoping that oam4j makes the 'bestest' decision.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ODUANEGRO: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Desola:

His contemporary now.

Only a person with the same reasoning can pull that stunt.

happy new year dear. grin

did they consult the Yoruba Forum to see how we feel about this candidate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

You Know God Is Punishing You: / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.