Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18074 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
dominique: Smh Seun just can't win with these 'landers tongue.
Congrats on your appointment @afam. make you no fall the hand of your clansmen cos all I can see is plenty englishes cheesy. Those clamoring for a mod from the north, una no get Jarus? or someone remind me which part of Nigeria kwara is.

Jarus is Yoruba through and through ...Kwara being North is out of political exigencies
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2013

Seun needs to make Coogar a moderator somewhere grin
That young man has a lot of energy
Maybe the family section will use him
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Jarus is Yoruba through and through ...Kwara being North is out of political exigencies

Can you vow this year to see people as people first and leave ethnicity out for a moment
You can do it
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

ewo...so pastor no fit love again?...hmmm
Go ask pope for twitter na! tongue
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Can you vow this year to see people as people first and leave ethnicity out for a moment
You can do it

No be you dey pray make Seun Ban me and some others on one useless thread you created?

You didn't see the context in which I made that statement or you blind ?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kwara na still north.so he is a northerner
ilugunboy:

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Kwara na still north.so he is a northerner

Keep looking for trouble ..shogbo?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: I want to use this opportunity to thank Seun for appointing me a MOD on this volatile section. I also want to appreciate my fellow mods for holding up alone thus far and granting me the chance to work hand in hand with them to improve the idiosyncrasies of this section. And finally i want to thank those that have deemed it fit to congratulate me and even those that resent the very idea of a certain Afam4eva being a mod.

My mission here is a strong aversion to why i was appointed. I may be an Igbo advocate but that will not in anyway come in between my work and i. I'm not here on any ethnic agenda. I'm here to restore sanity. I'm here to push the limit of goodwill like used to be enjoyed on this very section. [size=18pt]Never again will this section be known as the trouble making section of Nairaland. Never again will this section be the curse capital of the Nigerian webosphere. Never again.

I shall take it up as a duty to rid off trouble makers and their hateful posts[/size]. Tribalists should take their trade elsewhere because market has just closed for them and their business is no longer profitable. Whoever if found wanting shall be punished according to the laid out rules of this forum.

he who has ears let him hear.

Stay out of trouble and stay blessed.

Happy New year everybody

Afam bu Afam

Nice acceptance speech.

My first suggestion to You folks will be to [size=18pt]close down the subsection "tribalism"[/size]
The description alone tells you it shouldn't be there
Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics: Racist, ethnicity-oriented and sectarianist/seccesionist threads will end up here! (3020 topics)

It should have no place in the new nairaland
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by birdman(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
I know about his pro-Igbo bias. I think we need a little bit of that to achieve balance. I expect him to be an advocate of Igbos to a certain extent, but I also expect him to conduct his duties as a moderator without any tribal bias, because he knows that there are many Nairaland members who are ready to take his place if he messes up, and I won't hesitate to appoint them.

Based on how this has worked out in our nation, this sounds like a really bad idea. Choose upstanding people regardless of ethnicity and let the chips fall where they may instead of letting a small vocal minority dictate policy. What you have done here is pacification, and it will encourage more bad behavior
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ok make i sharrap.
ilugunboy:

Keep looking for trouble ..shogbo?
lipsrsealed
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
birdman:

Based on how this has worked out in our nation, this sounds like a really bad idea. Choose upstanding people regardless of ethnicity and let the chips fall where they may instead of letting a small vocal minority dictate policy. What you have done here is pacification, and it will encourage more bad behavior
Preach it! Omoeleye! Preach it ooooo!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tpia5: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
dominique: Smh Seun just can't win with these 'landers tongue.
Congrats on your appointment @afam. make you no fall the hand of your clansmen cos all I can see is plenty englishes cheesy. Those clamoring for a mod from the north, una no get Jarus? or someone remind me which part of Nigeria kwara is.

Statements like these infuriate northerners.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ODUANEGRO: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam, who made you a moderator? nna, answer me....na who put you up there? angry
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by manny4life(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
WOW...Afam, FINALLY.

You made the cut... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tpia5: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
birdman:

What he's doing is disguised as pacification but in actual fact, he's just trying to get his bread buttered.

It all boils down to plain cash.

Same goes for the jargon the other fellow is typing blah blah about enforcing rules, yakkety yak, so people will think that's why they placed him there.

Its all one big crime related enterprise.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by PointB: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice one Seun.

Afam is passionate without unnecessarily inflaming passion, he is tenacious, and a well balance individual.

These qualities will serve him well in this very difficult and thankless task of moderating Politics Section of Nairaland. I believe he will work well with other MODs to stem the tide of hateful tribalists in this section.

Very deserving.

Congrats Afam.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: I thought Jarus is a northerner?
He is a middle belter. Nagoma is a bonafide northerner.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Table Leg :

And you had to open a thread because of it?
DUNCE!
And what is wrong opening a thread for it? Must you comment? Y u no waka Pass?
@Afam congratulations don't mind all them ofem...., just do your best and try as much as possible to curb the menance of tribalism on this section
@seun...atleast you are a listening boss, just like we do it in PDP, we listen to the yearnings of all. cheesy
Welcome to a better NAIRALAND POLITICS SECTION

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
PointB: Nice one Seun.

Afam is passionate without unnecessarily inflaming passion, he is tenacious, and a well balance individual.

These qualities will serve him well in this very difficult and thankless task of moderating Politics Section of Nairaland. I believe he will work well with other MODs to stem the tide of hateful tribalists in this section.

Very deserving.

Congrats Afam.

I hope he will have the courage to discipline people like you when (not if) you ran foul of the rules ...
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
@Afam congratulations don't mind all them ofem...., just do your best and try as much as possible to curb the menance of tribalism on this section
@seun...atleast you are a listening boss, just like we do it in PDP, we listen to the yearnings of all. cheesy

Let me see if Afam will reprimand you or not for that in bold..
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmmm... Seun is a business man and a politician... He had to throw Afam(the most "loved" Igbo poster) in there to placate the Igbo posters... However, how's that going to end the e-tribalism and mudslinging?? I thought Igbos were the biggest anti-federal-character ethnic group in Nigeria, no?? And is Afam the most qualified for this position?? So many questions, I tell ya...

I have nothing against Afam(he's my doozy), however, I'm just thinking out loud...

Congrats Afam! tongue
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
Ode ni e! Fecking excrembre! Who b ofem? Finish it nau! Ara ma son pa e o! Blawdddy anuz! angry
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Is your name ofem? Mind yourself and don't quote me next time
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Am finally free from that dude.i hope he doesn't resurface this year and continue stalking me.
Don't bet on it. However when he does show up, don't forget to gba shi ankiti. I gat your back, sis. smiley
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by naptu2: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Congratulations Afam!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
Is your name ofem? Mind yourself and don't quote me next time

You dey craze? Who the shtytee are you?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
shymexx: Hmmm... Seun is a business man and a politician... He had to throw Afam(the most "loved" Igbo poster) in there to placate the Igbo posters... However, how's that going to end the e-tribalism and mudslinging?? I thought Igbos were the biggest anti-federal-character ethnic group in Nigeria, no?? And is Afam the most qualified for this position?? So many questions, I tell ya...

I have nothing against Afam(he's my doozy), however, I'm just thinking out loud...

Congrats Afam! tongue
Dis omo "innit" get sense sha! Tsk tsk tsk!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by birdman(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

What he's doing is disguised as pacification but in actual fact, he's just trying to get his bread buttered.

It all boils down to plain cash.

Same goes for the jargon the other fellow is typing blah blah about enforcing rules, yakkety yak, so people will think that's why they placed him there.

Its all one big crime related enterprise.

You harsh o grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Abeg no let this catfish peppersoup wey i dey drink comot for my nose. LMAO!
Idowuogbo:
Ode ni e! Fecking excrembre! Who b ofem? Finish it nau! Ara ma son pa e o! Blawdddy anuz! angry
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
The last time I checked OFEM in igbo means love and I don't know y you all are taking it personal. Or does it mean something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.