Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter (17259 Views)

Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Obasanjo Pledges Loyalty To Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
I just hope dis is nt d kind of topics dat wl b making front page ds year?
Obj's way of supporting evil is nt new to us.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Sike(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wonders shall never end for this obodo 9ja.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
OK
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
ehie: OBJ is very charismatic and funny too, interesting man,like am now oh
you seem to be in lust with him
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Akporugo247: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
This man na really slow poke.
Dell Reviews
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by jaymichael(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
ceejay80s: Dem take 5th post swear 4 me? obasanjo, i get used phone wey i wan sell 5million
that one na blackberry oyster?
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by lagcity(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
otumfour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDRIItSxlJ4?version=3&hl=en_US

funny man cheesy

OBJ is dancing gangnam style becos he stopped buhari and ibb from aso rock. He can sleep tight at night knowing those two have been neutralized
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 03, 2013
@ lagcity,
No he is dancing gagnam style because he managed to impoverish you and wreck your future and those of your unborn generations whilst you still sing his praises.
lagcity:

OBJ is dancing gangnam style becos he stopped buhari and ibb from aso rock. He can sleep tight at night knowing those two have been neutralized
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by eshovictor: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2013
Baba Iyabo is the President naija ever had gbam!! take it or leave it.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by ignis: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2013
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]
See the size of huge house this thief Obasanjo is living in. angry[/size]
Why must Ɣõµ call him a theif?
Did he steal your money?
For your information, obasanjo is the best president Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
[size=18pt]Thief Obasanjo stole all our money![/size]
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Can you see the size of just one of his many manisions !

Thief Obasanjo built all his luxury mansions with our money which he stole.

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by lagcity(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
GenBuhari: @ lagcity,
No he is dancing gagnam style because he managed to impoverish you and wreck your future and those of your unborn generations whilst you still sing his praises.

who's this goat? is your father a bast@rd? pls change that username of yours; you are a disgrace to the real Gen Buhari. read my comment well and wipe the cocaine from your nose. Gen. Buhari shot dozens of cocaine sniffers like you on the Bar Beach some decades ago. how did you escape?
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2013
@lagcity
I interpreted your comment below to mean that you support Obj and his "neutralisation" of Buhari please clarify if this is not what you meant, otherwise my post would remain unchanged.

You better also be careful how you address me, if you want to engage me in conversation.
lagcity:

lagcity:

who's this goat? is your father a bast@rd? pls change that username of yours; you are a disgrace to the real Gen Buhari. read my comment well and wipe the cocaine from your nose. Gen. Buhari shot dozens of cocaine sniffers like you on the Bar Beach some decades ago. how did you escape?
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by ignis: 5:50am On Jan 04, 2013
lagcity:

No, he is not dis gracing buhari but rather he is talking from Buhari's perspective. This Is exactly wat Buhari wud av comment if he was here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Leaders To Buhari: We Want Oil Blocs / APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate / Wike And Wife Host Children To A Christmas Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.