Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? (13275 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by reechest: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
its very annoyin that despite the perfomance of Governor of Abia State been below par..The governor goes ahead to parade his name on the news bar over irrelevant things just to get very stupid publicity..eg
1. Governor Orji urges Abia student to be peace-loving.
2.Governor Orji happy wit security level in Abia state.
3.Governor Orji wishes Abians happy new year.
4. Governor Orji tells state university to open.
5. Governor Orji says bokoharam act is devilish.. Etc..

Must he make his name be on the newsbar every 9pm NTA network news. Even as i am typin this his irrelevant new is still scrollin pass in the news bar...whats ur view?...

22 Likes

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by mosunade(f): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Why dont you direct your grievances to NTA?

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Afam4eva(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
I noticed it on AIT too.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by reechest: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
mosun_ade: Why dont you direct your grievances to NTA?

am not againzt NTA showin it...am only sayin dat its only bad Governors dat try to Hyper-advitise demselves...2 or 3 mite be a coincedence bur day in,day out is way too much....he is tryin too much tu get popularity tru cheap meanz
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by ypzilanti: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
He's on silverbird too. They are the biggest culprits. Thats your taxpayer money greasing the news bar.

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by GARRIx7(m): 3:16am On Jan 02, 2013
Uduaghan's partner in non-performance...

Two silly BASCALLYWAGS..... undecided

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by bchineme: 3:58am On Jan 02, 2013
HE IS DOING THAT FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE LEGS AND EARS BUT CAN MAKE US OF IT THAT IS WHY HE NORMALLY APPEAR ON AIT OR NTA JUST FOR AN EVIDENCE TO PROVE.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2013
Make una leave my Governor oo. Ochendo is working...
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by iamdsam: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmm... **Just walking by to buy a cup garri. I will comment later** **House I hail o!**
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by bright007(f): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2013
Exactly what I wanted to ask...who is this Orji self?
Is he related to Clifford Orji?

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by CrazyMan(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2013
He knows that he's administration is a failure, so in order to compensate himself, and win the hearts of ignorant Nigerians, he decided to bribe the media to blow his trumpet.

Can you see Fashola or Cross River and Akwa Ibom governors displaying such act?

No matter how hard he tries to cover his failure, the truth cannot be changed. His administration remains the worst Nigeria would ever produce.

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by onyeego(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2013
OP, why must u watch NTA everday
Are u a leaner grin

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2013
Is it not the same T.A. Orji that congratulated Obama on his second term victory? Na today?

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Afam4eva(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2013
HNosegbe: Is it not the same T.A. Orji that congratulated Obama on his second term victory? Na today?
Most times he's either congratulating or condoling. is it by force to be relevant?

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by 80million1: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2013
*hmmm*
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by ProGSM(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2013
That Gov is not doing anything in our state. Sometime I consider Occupy Abia ......

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Techwriter: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2013
It is called media hype

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2013
bchineme: HE IS DOING THAT FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE LEGS AND EARS BUT CAN MAKE US OF IT THAT IS WHY HE NORMALLY APPEAR ON AIT OR NTA JUST FOR AN EVIDENCE TO PROVE.
huh? undecided
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by salam001(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Roaches Rochas Nko?
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2013
HNosegbe: Is it not the same T.A. Orji that congratulated Obama on his second term victory? Na today?

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by olempe(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2013
He payed for his name to appear on that news bar, and NTA no send u, the marketing department must make money...
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2013
bright007: Exactly what I wanted to ask...who is this Orji self?

No. They are two un-related individuals.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by salam001(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2013
bright007: Exactly what I wanted to ask...who is this Orji self?
no he is related to clifford bright007 Orji
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by markus1133: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2013
for the fame i guess
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2013
God ll judge.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Revolva(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2013
Well in abia state what else do you watch on television and who be the order of the day? Ask your self poster
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by TeenageMoney(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Who The Hell Put This Bleep On The Front Page

All Na Jobless Idiots
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2013
Speechless
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by solomon111(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2013
This governor makes uduaghan look like mitt-romney.
That is how apalling T.ORJI is.

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by timbros(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2013
Who still watch NTA news @ 9??

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by AbiaCitizen2: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2013
What is wrong with TA ORJI. Name in news bar. All these stupid comments should be ignored and does not deserve any reply. This is the handwork of idle minds and distractors
please all reasonable mind should ignore this unnecessary jarbs
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by pazienza(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2013
T.A orji,the worst state governor in the history of Nigeria.

Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP / APC To PDP: Saraki, Ekweremadu Not Above Arrest / Masari Says Bandits Are Animals, Wants Approval For Citizens To Bear Arms