Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? (13278 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Petraman(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2013
mosun_ade: Why dont you direct your grievances to NTA?
Abi na, we don't need to answer dis question
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by creativemusic: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by chiswaggs: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
pazienza: T.A orji,the worst state governor in the history of Nigeria.
That means GEJ was never a governor.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
E be like say ulonnaya21 don enter hot soup.
*In OBJ's voice* I dey laugh. grin
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by drax(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by MAKAS4REAL(f): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva: I noticed it on AIT too.
eXactly what am about to Say now. It is just publicity stunt despite his poor performances .
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by REVOLUTNIS: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Stop complaining he paid for it u can do the same
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by nollywood20: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
mosun_ade: Why dont you direct your grievances to NTA?
Well said.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Acecube(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
HNosegbe: Is it not the same T.A. Orji that congratulated Obama on his second term victory? Na today?
loooooool d guy dey form familiarity...
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by YOUNGBOss3(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
If you have not been to Enyimba City (Aba)then you will not know how wicked and stupid this man called T.A Orji is.This man has no conscience,i have the believe that he will pay for all the altrocities he is committing in Abia State.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by swit16(f): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
coolT.A Orji still remains d worst Governor Nigeria has ever produced
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Hardfact: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Info from Abia State, Aba Town has it that Gov T Orji is one of the most serious governors when it comes to filling the media with empty lies, propaganda, ghost projects, image making, recounting false and unveriable achievements. Infact, Gov T A Orji of Abia State is one of the most notable names seriously vying for the Award of the most nonperforming governor in Nigeria.

A visit to Aba Town, the S/East Craftmen's/Commercial Hub now turned slum City of waste, Arena of refuse dump, will shock you into disbelief the unimaginable bleak realities which your eyes shall see. People swim thru flood and waste in rainy season, as most roads are bad . . .
Orji doesnt joke with publicity. He bribes even pastors who visit church @ govt house to lie to the largely uninformed masses . . .

Read more about Abia State governed by gov T Orji:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/aba-a-failed-city/
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by mizzyoma(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
reechest: its very annoyin that despite the perfomance of Governor of Abia State been below par..The governor goes ahead to parade his name on the news bar over irrelevant things just to get very stupid publicity..eg
1. Governor Orji urges Abia student to be peace-loving.
2.Governor Orji happy wit security level in Abia state.
3.Governor Orji wishes Abians happy new year.
4. Governor Orji tells state university to open.
5. Governor Orji says bokoharam act is devilish.. Etc..

Must he make his name be on the newsbar every 9pm NTA network news. Even as i am typin this his irrelevant new is still scrollin pass in the news bar...whats ur view?...
if u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by pdtrainingblog(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
TA ORJI IS THE WORST GOVERNOR ON EARTH NT JST IN NIGERIA THE WORST THING THAT HAS HAPPND TH ABIANS
HIS NAME KEEP APPONEARNG ON NEWS BARS EVERY DAY EVEN ON DAT OF AIT U CAN IMAGINE

1. Governor Orji urges Abia student to be peace-loving.
2.Governor Orji happy wit security level in Abia state.
3.Governor Orji wishes Abians happy new year.
4. Governor Orji tells state university to open.
5. Governor Orji says bokoharam act is devilish.. Etc..
6.governor orji congratulates American president on victory

i dnt wnt to b seein those nonsense i wnt to see

1.governor orji comissns a 320 kva powr plant
2.governor orji complts nd commisnd over 100km of roads acrss the state
3.governor orji to pay bursary to every abia undergraduate indgn,im nt askn for a free tuitn
4.governor orji equips all the health in abia centres with state of the act facilities

or bettr still governor orji DIES on a plane crash

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Chuksgeo: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
From a research carried out by my friend who is doing a project for UNDP to find reasons of poor performance amoung governors in Nigeria, according to that research ABIA state govt is the least in performance in the whole of southern Nigeria followed by Ekiti state. . .
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by 5much(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
tax payer's money at work
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by alons: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
Oche okuko noni...idiot
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Super1759: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
pdtrainingblog:
or bettr still governor orji DIES on a plane crash
yakowa's spirit appears to gov orji in the dream
Yakowa: pally! Pally! You think say u don escape?
Orji: wetin be that?
Yakoway: e better you stop this our wuru-wuru things, 2013 bad ooo. U no escape oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by MEGAWATCH: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Make una leave my Governor oo. Ochendo is working...

FOOLISH IDIOT WHO DID NOT KNOW THAT HIS FUTURE IS WASTED EVERYDAY BY HIS SO CALLED GOVERNOR WITH USELESS POLICIES......YOUR EYES WILL OPEN VERY SOON
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by nnaamen: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
i believe its normal to speak ur mind but why should his name not be there for a governor who has brought peace and normalcy to a state that was once mortgaged by some people that claim to love and want the best for the state,would you have loved to see his name there if he had been sharing those money hand to hand rather than addressing issues and notifying u and me of the developments and ongoing projects in the state.today in abia u can move from one place to another without been afraid of been harassed or kidnapped.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Topsense: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hey, looks like you so dumb. If you aggrieved over somebody's popularity, go get drown.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by MEGAWATCH: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
NTA,AIT'S NEWS SCROLL.........

NEWS ALERT.................. BOKO HARAM SECT BLAST ABIA STATE GOVERNORS CONVOY,NOBODY SURVIVED THE BLAST AS AT THE TIME OF THIS REPORT...........

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CHIDES ABIANS FOR CELEBRATING OVER GOVERNOR T.A.ORJI'S DEATH....................

PDP STARTS SKIMMING FOR A NEW GOVERNOR FOR ABIA,BECAUSE OF THE POOR HEALTH CONDITIONS OF THE DEPUTY GOVRNOR.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by eruditescholar1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abia Citizen 2: What is wrong with TA ORJI. Name in news bar. All these stupid comments should be ignored and does not deserve any reply. This is the handwork of idle minds and distractors
please all reasonable mind should ignore this unnecessary jarbs
i blame you ? Do you knw how much a cup of garri cost in the market? Anyway by the time his tenure and the bribe he gave u finishes u'll understand. You have sold ur consience to the devil. As for your oga, he has killed his political carrier and those of his family.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by mycoldsweat: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
Can some one use FOI Bill to find out from NTA how much it cost to put someone's name on their News bar so we can calculate how much of our tax payers money our Governor is putting into this act
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by macnwaobi: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
[I think u ar a fool
quote author=okpara ugo]Make una leave my Governor oo. Ochendo is working...[/quote]
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Standeeiro: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
salam001: Roaches Rochas Nko? Please do not insult rochas. He is doing a nice job
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by qualified(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abia Citizen 2: What is wrong with TA ORJI. Name in news bar. All these stupid comments should be ignored and does not deserve any reply. This is the handwork of idle minds and distractors

ewu, u just created a new i.d. (today 2nd Jan) to comment abi? U are still one and d same Patrikobi, emindu etc. Stop deceiving ur self. Ur boss is just seeking cheap popularity n undeserved relevance. He is not working!
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by raycomray: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
Methinks me Govnor is high on adulterated ALOMO BITTERS. The guys face looks funny! Abel God 4give me oh!
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by qualified(f): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
nnaamen: i believe its normal to speak ur mind but why should his name not be there for a governor who has brought peace and normalcy to a state that was once mortgaged by some people that claim to love and want the best for the state,would you have loved to see his name there if he had been sharing those money hand to hand rather than addressing issues and notifying u and me of the developments and ongoing projects in the state.today in abia u can move from one place to another without been afraid of been harassed or kidnapped.

zombie, u created this i.d. today just to spit ur ignorance. Patrikobi, emindu, abia citizen, ulonnaya, etc. Keep creating new ones everyday but u can't cover ur clueless boss. He is not working and still remains d WORST GOVERNOR OF THE CENTURY!!!
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
nnaamen: i believe its normal to speak ur mind but why should his name not be there for a governor who has brought peace and normalcy to a state that was once mortgaged by some people that claim to love and want the best for the state,would you have loved to see his name there if he had been sharing those money hand to hand rather than addressing issues and notifying u and me of the developments and ongoing projects in the state.today in abia u can move from one place to another without been afraid of been harassed or kidnapped.
ÓTU NNE GI THERE!

1 Like

Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by jaymichael(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
iamdsam: Hmmm... **Just walking by to buy a cup garri. I will comment later** **House I hail o!**
nairalanders and garri self.
Re: Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar? by Promolysis(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2013
sarap, u sycophant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike / Soldiers Arrest Suspected Associates Of Tompolo / FG Blames Illegal Russian, Chinese Fishing In Nigerian Waters For Low Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.