Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god (1518 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Monday 10th, 2013. By Pastor Chris / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god by EVANS4GOD(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
EVANS4GOD SHARING ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL NEW YEAR, 2013 PRAYERS.
*"your mouth shall be filled with testimonies of the Lord".

Thus saith The Lord:
I have given you my word and i am your strength. i am your life. Have no fear, for I am with you. Have no fear... Fear not the night nor the darkness. For the darkness has no power over you, and the wicked shall not overcome you.
For u are mine saith The Lord the evil shall bow before the good, and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
For I am your strength saith The Lord. I have enabled you. I have empowered you.
My hand is upon you, and I have exalted you with my hand of righteousness for thou are mine saith The Lord.
Thus saith The Lord, I have given you an understanding heart and my wisdom is perfected in you. Walk in the light of my word. I have made you victorious in all things therefore walk in victory. Walk in the consciousness of victory. Do not look at the shadows for I have laughed at the enemy.
I have laughed at the adversary. Therefore consider him not. Consider not your adversaries for they are fallen before you.
I have exalted you.
For in this year of Favor saith The Lord I will demonstrate my glory before you and men shall know that you are mine.
For you shall show forth my praise saith The Lord and your mouth shall be filled with testimonies of my goodness.
I am your shield. It is your year of favour.
So saith The Lord unto you. - EVANS4GOD.

Obey these rules to receive these prophecy onto your life. SHARE and LIKE this Message at the same time. Type "AMEN" and your own words to claim this prayer NOW!!![color=#000099][/color]

Re: Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god by kayfocus: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Amen,I claim it in jesus name.
Re: Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god by dorox(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
More like powerful wish without any foundation. And by the way, why the image of a white Jesus? i thaught he was more like an arab/jew

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sleeping In The Church ( ? ) / Word Of Faith Convention 2014 Starts Today / Choir Members Hindering Church Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.