Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Most Ignorant Joke Of The Year 2013 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Ignorant Joke Of The Year 2013 (2128 Views)

Best Naija Slangs Of The Year 2013 / Last Joke Of The Year 2013. / Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ignorant Joke Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
A young girl about to go on a 1st date with her boyfriend was been tutored by her grandma.
"He will try to kiss you, allow him. He will try to cuddle you, allow him. He will try to lay u down and get on top of you, don't allow him".

The girl asked, "grandma, why?". Grandma said, "because if you do that, you have allowed him to disgrace you and all your family".
Girl said "okay" and left on her date.

Several hours later she returned and grandma asked "how did it go?".
Girl said "exactly as you said except when he laid me down and tried to disgrace our family, I turned him over, got on top of him and disgraced his family".
Grandma fainted!!

Loooolz... cheesy :=)

====================== HAPPY NEW YEAR!
-I promise you won't stop laughing.
-Make sure you Follow this twitter [www.twitter.com/AreUaLearner] to get the most AMAZING and UNIQUE tweetz and catch crazy FUN. No more boring internet updates!

If You Are Seeing This Post, follow => @AreUaLearner OR www.twitter.com/AreUaLearner 100% FUNNY, HILARIOUS, UNIQUE and EXCITING.

#VERIFIED
Re: Most Ignorant Joke Of The Year 2013 by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Whats funny?Not funny,jst bored.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Most Ignorant Joke Of The Year 2013 by fckmn24seg(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
is this a joke? i just ran through tour twitter mentions and saw all the childish games, sorry for you you need to grow a little, any way different stroke for differnt folks cheesy
Re: Most Ignorant Joke Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lol, recently heard this joke. There's also a similar one about the girl climbing the tree with boys looking up at her.
Silly jokesgrin

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon Photo Of President Buhari And Service Chiefs / See These Hilarious Cartoons And Photos On Fuel Scarcity. / Just Relaxing, Can't Come And Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.