Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

If You Have A Blog Read This To Learn About This Money Making Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have A Blog Read This To Learn About This Money Making Opportunity (2522 Views)

Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Where Should I Invest This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Blog Read This To Learn About This Money Making Opportunity by mkakan(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
What you are about to read is a proven way to make money with blogs , websites and forums. In fact -with any online property or asset you own.(even software)

(…and by the way ,I have a great offer for you at the bottom of this article so read this to the end)

What I am talking about is nothing new.

It is used offline.

It is used by LindaIkeji.

It is used by NairaLand.

It is used by E-mail list owners.

It is called Advertising . In this case Blogweb Advertising.[/b]

Not the use of Google Adsense or other third party advertisement services.

…I am talking about you selling advert space on your blog or website directly to customers.

You see, if you have traffic on your website ,it is better to sell adverts directly by yourself instead of placing Google Adsense on it.

It is more profitable and viable.

Now , i know you may already know or have heard of this before.

I want you to take it serious in 2013.

I thought I should remind you of this because of this e-mail I got from Musa.

Musa is a customer of mine. He bought my 3 Day Website Course and used it to build his blog/website. He has grown that blog and later received advert request from would-be customers.

He sent me this e-mail.

I gave him some advice and hopefully , he will start making steady monthly income with adverts on that blog.

(Just imagine what happens if he has 2 ,3 ,5 or 10 of these blogs)

But the thing is …

The blog advert model depends on traffic ,so you need to keep building traffic or better still -own the traffic by building a list.

Anyway, the point is …people can pay you money to advertise on your blog.

So think about it and get serious with it.

Here Is What You Can Do Now To Get People To Advertise On Your Blog.

1. Create an advert page on your blog detailing your rates and prices

If you have no idea what to charge ,look at other websites around you , check their traffic then fix your own price.

2. Start marketing your advert service.

Go to your likely customers and tell them about your advert service. Go to people already advertising and tell them about your advert service. Approach other website an even offline businesses and tell them about your advert service.

Now, I Have Something Special For You.

If you have a blog or website in the internet business or marketing niche ,then this is good news.

I want to advertise on your blog to prove to you that this business model works…and hopefully to ginger you to take it serious.

Now I am willing to pay ,between N1000 to N5000 (or more depending on your traffic) to place banner adverts on your blog for me.

There are a few conditions though.

You must have traffic (big or small)

your blog must be in “internet business” niche or online business related niche

If you have a blog or website that meets this condition do this.

Send an email to admin@NairaCow.com or visit www.NairaCow.com/contact

With the following

The url of your website (website address)

Your traffic stats
I will contact you so we can discuss.

Thank you.

Merry xmas and Happy new year in advance.

Re: If You Have A Blog Read This To Learn About This Money Making Opportunity by mkakan(m): 5:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Hi,
This offer is still open.I got e-mails from a few people and is still discussing with some people ...I still expect more. If you have a blog, forum or website in the business , technology or entrepreneurship niche and love to make some money ,just send me an e-mail. I love to place an ad on your web property.

Thank you.
Re: If You Have A Blog Read This To Learn About This Money Making Opportunity by Kangol99(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Nice tips

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Pay Anything To Open An Account With Gtb Bank Or Uba Bank? / Chivari And Dior Chair Rentals / Beware Of Betfarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.