Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Where Should I Invest This Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Should I Invest This Money? (2789 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k / He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 7:41am On May 07, 2015
I just got a ten year interest free loan of $32,000 from a friend who's family is seriously loaded. I just threw a joke at him for not remembering me as his friend.And the next day we saw he just threw this in my lap and said he wants it back in ten years grin I never needed it cos it was just a joke at him. but since its here...... curiously I want to know where I can invest it?
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kingabdull: 7:47am On May 07, 2015
In my bank account.....

Shoro niyen

You are just as your name. Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kaffy4tope(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2015
Come to Dubai to buy goods.

How? Check my signature wink
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by spyg1(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2015
Come and lets double the money
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 7:57am On May 07, 2015
kaffy4tope:
Come to Dubai to buy goods.

How? Check my signature wink
Buying and selling is a bizness I will never do. I don't have the time to do such. I need something more corporate and feasible
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 7:59am On May 07, 2015
spyg1:
Come and lets double the money
Are you a magician?
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by ibkgab001: 7:59am On May 07, 2015
I just confirmed the Mumu1 in your name ...throw it in a dustbin

2 Likes

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 8:08am On May 07, 2015
kingabdull:
In my bank account.....
Shoro niyen
You are just as your name. Lol
Comments are also allowed from the young and immature f00lish people as my Late uncle always said to me ; "Listen to f00ls too,cos you will learn how not to be one" grin
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kingabdull: 8:08am On May 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by write2obi(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2015
Since its a long term loan, i suggest you invest in real estate, buy lands in a developing area, and in ten.years am sure u"ll make huge profit.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by jemype(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2015
before u do any of the following go and buy this book nd read lest u dash ur foot against a stone- "richest man in babylon".

3 Likes

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 8:21am On May 07, 2015
write2obi:
Since its a long term loan, i suggest you invest in real estate, buy lands in a developing area, and in ten.years am sure u"ll make huge profit.
Good one but I fear losing land because of fraudulent people
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by write2obi(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
seunmumu1:
Good one but I fear losing land because of fraudulent people
Am sure their are trust worthy agents in this country even here on Nairaland,(spyder88) or better still buy it in an estate that way it will be %100 secured

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by rheether(f): 8:32am On May 07, 2015
Ha, bros, you can lie ooo. What do you do for a living?
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 8:40am On May 07, 2015
rheether:
Ha, bros, you can lie ooo. What do you do for a living?
Pray for God to bless you like he has blessed me cos *aggarit going for me now* cool
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kingabdull: 8:50am On May 07, 2015
seunmumu1:
Comments are also allowed from the young and immature f00lish people as my Late uncle always said to me ; "Listen to f00ls too,cos you will learn how not to be one" grin

Example of the biggest fool I have ever seen is you, who work in a financial institution as a common teller and was asked by his supervisor to count money brought by customer to deposit, and the next thing you do is to run to NL and posted someone else dollars to gain FP. Ole, olojukokoro, atole jatijati, teramoshe aburo and stop boosting with bank customer's money.
Those that have real money will never do what you just did. Oponu were.

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 9:17am On May 07, 2015
kingabdull:

Example of the biggest fool I have ever seen is you, who work in a financial institution as a common teller and was asked by his supervisor to count money brought by customer to deposit, and the next thing you do is to run to NL and posted someone else dollars to gain FP. Ole, olojukokoro, atole jatijati, teramoshe aburo and stop boosting with bank customer's money.
Those that have real money will never do what you just did. Oponu were.
hahahaha! Thunder fire Poverty. I actually put it there to show seriousness to get good ideas. Chei! What will people ever do on this NL that will go well. I have seen cases where someone says he or she has 2 million to invest and people here will call him liar. Now to avoid that,I posted the pix to show I am serious but alas someone is calling me a thief. I cast out the spirit of poverty in your wretched life in Jesus name!!!!!!

Did I hear you say Amen? grin
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kingabdull: 9:35am On May 07, 2015
seunmumu1:
hahahaha! Thunder fire Poverty. I actually put it there to show seriousness to get good ideas. Chei! What will people ever do on this NL that will go well. I have seen cases where someone says he or she has 2 million to invest and people here will call him liar. Now to avoid that,I posted the pix to show I am serious but alas someone is calling me a thief. I cast out the spirit of poverty in your wretched life in Jesus name!!!!!!

Did I hear you say Amen? grin

Sharap! Sharap!! Sharap!!! Your mouth, the pic you posted clearly shows and convince us that the office you took that pic is either your supervisors office or your branch head's office. You are defiantly working in a financial institution, go and drop customers money in the volt b4 you receive query and be sanctions accordingly, management is watching you ooooo. If all I said is not tru, pls prove me wrong with more pix

Note: pls people should stop lying on social sites to gain attention, publicity and traffic.

If you want a good investment advice I am sure you know where to get one, we have consultants and investment advisers all over the country not NL you and I know for sure what you are here for.

2 Likes

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by renshawolami(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2015
invest in online business.its real and profitable you can make back the initial captial with great roi in i year and u dont have to wait till its ten years before repaying the loan.check my thread.you can work anywhere internet is available right in the comfort of ur house.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 11:11am On May 07, 2015
kingabdull:

Sharap! Sharap!! Sharap!!! Your mouth, the pic you posted clearly shows and convince us that the office you took that pic is either your supervisors office or your branch head's office. You are defiantly working in a financial institution, go and drop customers money in the volt b4 you receive query and be sanctions accordingly, management is watching you ooooo. If all I said is not tru, pls prove me wrong with more pix

Note: pls people should stop lying on social sites to gain attention, publicity and traffic.

If you want a good investment advice I am sure you know where to get one, we have consultants and investment advisers all over the country not NL you and I know for sure what you are here for.

Ok! I have dropped the money in the volt cos I don't want "sanctions". But you can still give me ideas if your dead brain has any room for intellectual pursuits.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by fergieboy: 11:22am On May 07, 2015
seunmumu1:
Ok! I have dropped the money in the volt cos I don't want "sanctions". But you can still give me ideas if your dead brain has any room for intellectual pursuits.

you Don remove the pix

yeye they smell

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 11:37am On May 07, 2015
fergieboy:

you Don remove the pix

yeye they smell
When Patoranking paste him own money,dem no talk o.
Now wey I post borrowed money,dem see me.
*all the monitoring spirits dem*
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kingabdull: 12:25pm On May 07, 2015
fergieboy:

you Don remove the pix

yeye they smell

Don't mind the idiotic fool, he think we are fools like his family/generation. As we don catch am on this one, people like him make NL boring and full of lies. I don't know who him want to impress big Ode....

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kingabdull: 12:29pm On May 07, 2015
seunmumu1:

Ohhhhh!!!! You done remove the pix, as I don catch you and I demanded you to prove me wrong. So it's clear now who has dead brain. May almighty God continue to purnish you and ur generation for deceiving many people with bunch of lies. Ode, Oniranu
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by DJMONACO(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2015
this is your chance to win!! register and earn cool cash!! http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 12:34pm On May 07, 2015
kingabdull:

Don't mind the idiotic fool, he thing we are fools like his family/generation. As we don catch am on this one, people like him make NL boring and full of lies. I don't know who him want to impress big Ode....
Dis oyo f00l,why e dey pain you like dis na? I have put it back in the volt. Shebi na ur money? I don keep am for you. Poverty is bad!!
*pls come and let me bless ur life with $100 grin
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by emmykk(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2015
Well the $32k story is fake even from the way the matter was presented,however let me give MuMU1 business ideas.

Go to nigeria shipping council website and see list of things that is imported to nigeria.

1.rice-be a rice merchant sell in wholesale.

2.palmoil.-take jerrys or drums of palmoil to the north or lagos.

3.petrol-open a filling station.

4.frozen food-open a seafood or coldroom.
5.bulk wheat-be a wheat mechant.

6 cars-start a transport or haulage business.

There are tons of it.i also prescribe.the book the millionaire next door.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 12:37pm On May 07, 2015
kingabdull:

Don't mind the idiotic fool, he thing we are fools like his family/generation. As we don catch am on this one, people like him make NL boring and full of lies. I don't know who him want to impress big Ode....
Dis oyo f00l,why e dey pain you like dis na? I have put it back in the volt. Shebi na ur money? I don keep am for you. Poverty is bad!!
*pls come and let me bless ur life with $100 grin* make poverty and envy kill ur generation. Hunger wey kill ur papa go still kill ur mama and all of ur siblings grin
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 12:43pm On May 07, 2015
Pls Guys and ladies,don't mind this Poor people derailing this thread. I haven't said anybody should give me money ,I only asked for help.
The said money isn't even mine,its a business loan and I don't want to misuse it that is why I have come to seek ideas and dis two idi0ts are talking rubbish here.If I invest wisely I succeed. But if I misuse dis chance then I go into a bitter debt.That is why I need to be sure I can do dis. I am a salary earner and I am doing just fine. Ideas please
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kingabdull: 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
seunmumu1:
*pls come and let me bless ur life with $100 grin* make poverty and envy kill ur generation. Hunger wey kill ur papa go still kill ur mama and all of ur siblings grin

grin seun...Mumu1 I guess your father is the Mumu2 and your mother Mumu3 your sisters all Mumu4 and your brothers Mumu5 grin grin grin grin grin a generation of Mumus, se person wey him parent no train well, borrow borrow don chup your family, the one wey your grate grandfather borrow your Mumu3 Father no pay finish b4 him die instead of you to work hrd so that you can settle the death and free your sister from the s3x slave she is still doing since she was 15 just to pay back you g/grandfather's death you are here showing off. Mumunatu you never see anything we are all ready for you today Olojukokoro Omoale jatijati.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by kingabdull: 1:01pm On May 07, 2015
seunmumu1:
Pls Guys and ladies,don't mind this Poor people derailing this thread. I haven't said anybody should give me money ,I only asked for help.
The said money isn't even mine,its a business loan and I don't want to misuse it that is why I have come to seek ideas and dis two idi0ts are talking rubbish here.If I invest wisely I succeed. But if I misuse dis chance then I go into a bitter debt.That is why I need to be sure I can do dis. I am a salary earner and I am doing just fine. Ideas please

Story for the gods.... you think dey don't know grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by renshawolami(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2015
make a living off the internet and work toward bein ur own boss.online business can triple ur income and u will be glad u did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CEO Of Gokada, Fahim Saleh Speaks On The Ban Okada In Lagos / A Partner Needed For Concrete Mixer Hiring / Heavy-duty Trucks Mechanic/engineering Repair&diagnosing Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.