Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 (31063 Views)

NLNG Test 2013. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by kayceekleans1: 12:25am On Feb 24, 2013
@ Steffans; U can go with originals but in my own time, we were not asked... as for the questions, it's same with lagos... I did my test in Kaduna - December, 2012... be very careful in handling the computer systems there, some of them were not very ok... wish u the best...
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by steffans(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2013
kayceekleans@:
@ Steffans; U can go with originals but in my own time, we were not asked... as for the questions, it's same with lagos... I did my test in Kaduna - December, 2012... be very careful in handling the computer systems there, some of them were not very ok... wish u the best...

Thanks Boss...
Have u started work or Training?
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by Retingo: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2013
walearoy: i did one, applied in lagos and would be resuming on mon, maybe they changed the structure.
. Pls do U B A indicate whether one is to be posted to operations or marketing in the appointment letter?
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by doyexy: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2013
Hello guys,read ur posts and its been interesting,,
@waleroy kudos to u..
Well I wrote ma test 1st week of dec 2012 in ibadan, kald for interview 2nd week of jan 2013 but I was very sick den I couldn't go but I called hr of ibadan and explained and dey said dey will reshedule me. Up till now av not been kald and dis almost 3months now and I was told ur validity expires in 6months..
Ur suggestions will be greatly apreciated..tanks
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by bayoola(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
doyexy: Hello guys,read ur posts and its been interesting,,
@waleroy kudos to u..
Well I wrote ma test 1st week of dec 2012 in ibadan, kald for interview 2nd week of jan 2013 but I was very sick den I couldn't go but I called hr of ibadan and explained and dey said dey will reshedule me. Up till now av not been kald and dis almost 3months now and I was told ur validity expires in 6months..
Ur suggestions will be greatly apreciated..tanks

I will suggest u see the HR in person for proper discussion and conclusion. This is beyond phone conversation. There should be a solution, I guess, since the six month duration is still in order. Goodluck.
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by doyexy: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
bayoola:

I will suggest u see the HR in person for proper discussion and conclusion. This is beyond phone conversation. There should be a solution, I guess, since the six month duration is still in order. Goodluck.

Thanks alot
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by kayceekleans1: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
@ Doyexy; Call the Hr guys again and see what they have to say
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by kayceekleans1: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
steffans:

Thanks Boss...
Have u started work or Training?

I've done two interviews, am waiting for medical invite...
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by swizy: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Did my test 2day @ Marina, Lag. Was successful. Big tnx to all contributors. All they said here was very helpful. Pls carefully go thru d thread, all u need for d test prep is already on dis thread. ..
Waiting 4 d nxt stage. Thank God!
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by Cooltemi: 5:02am On Mar 01, 2013
kayceekleans@:
@ Cooltemi; pls can I have ur email address, I think we share a lot in common

sori 4d late response, it's temiola@mail.com

whr did u do ur interviews
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by walearoy(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2013
Retingo: . Pls do U B A indicate whether one is to be posted to operations or marketing in the appointment letter?
u wld no afta d 6months of training

1 Like

Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by walearoy(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2013
Cooltemi:

sori 4d late response, it's temiola@mail.com

whr did u do ur interviews
temi xup?
Being a wyl
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by Cooltemi: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Cool, u?
Are u in trainin school or u'v strted working
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by doyexy: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hello guys,am here again! I need yall help..
A friend wants to drop her cv at uba abuja,,which branch can she drop her cv that will b treated quickly,,wch branch in abj is deir hour or test location?
Expecting yall prompt response..tanks
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by bayoola(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2013
Has anyone heard from UBA concerning those that passed the CBT in this past weeks? Hope those in question is preparing for the interview which is to come up shortly? I guess.
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by Retingo: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
bayoola: Has anyone heard from UBA concerning those that passed the CBT in this past weeks? Hope those in question is preparing for the interview which is to come up shortly? I guess.
i wrote my test on the 26th feb and did the interview on 2nd march in jos. But i have not heard from them again.
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by bayoola(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Retingo: i wrote my test on the 26th feb and did the interview on 2nd march in jos. But i have not heard from them again.

Oh thanks retingo. Can u plz share with us questions that was asked, and what abt we that did the test in lagos? Has anyone bin interviewed?
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by swizy: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
bayoola:

Oh thanks retingo. Can u plz share with us questions that was asked, and what abt we that did the test in lagos? Has anyone bin interviewed?
wrote d test on 28/2. Was told by an insider dat d interview 'll likely commence in 2wks tym. So let's all keep waiting and meanwhile keep preparing.
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by Retingo: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
I was asked to tell them about myself, the relationship between my course and banking, my strength and where i intend to be in the next ten years. After i answered these questions two of the interviewers where so harsh on me cos i realy have information about the banking reforms cos i read law. The 2 interviewers told me openly that the will ask me question outside law, and i was asked three current affairs but thank God i answered two. After that, the 2 interviewers asked their boss whether he has any question but he said no.

1 Like

Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by bayoola(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Retingo: I was asked to tell them about myself, the relationship between my course and banking, my strength and where i intend to be in the next ten years. After i answered these questions two of the interviewers where so harsh on me cos i realy have information about the banking reforms cos i read law. The 2 interviewers told me openly that the will ask me question outside law, and i was asked three current affairs but thank God i answered two. After that, the 2 interviewers asked their boss whether he has any question but he said no.

Noted! Thanks bro.
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by doyexy: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thanks guys,av been called finally for 1st interview!!
For ibadan recruitment peeps, just got a message to come for interview tomorow morning 10am at their regional branch at ibadan..who else got the mesage?
Bimcy,polipompom etc,,yall got messages?
Any one wit tips on wat to know for my 1st interview?
Wish myself and d odas all d best!! Now goin back to read uba ish as I don 4get wetin I read tey tey
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by polipompom: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ doyexy, d@'s kul, afta d long wait. I'm yet 2 get d invite. I wish u success. Had my 1st level interview wif Diamond 2day. Hope 4 d best. Cheers!
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by bayoola(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ doyexy. Am happy for you. Wish you all the best. Plz come bck and share ur experience with us.
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by kayceekleans(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
a big congratz 2 u Doyexy... Ur success is guaranteed already... All d best 2 u everyone going 4 interview 2moro...
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by doyexy: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tanks and all d best @polipompom
Thanks yall
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by zeusosha: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Retingo: I was asked to tell them about myself, the relationship between my course and banking, my strength and where i intend to be in the next ten years. After i answered these questions two of the interviewers where so harsh on me cos i realy have information about the banking reforms cos i read law. The 2 interviewers told me openly that the will ask me question outside law, and i was asked three current affairs but thank God i answered two. After that, the 2 interviewers asked their boss whether he has any question but he said no.
Pls, what are the reforms in the banking sector
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by doyexy: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
zeusosha:
Pls, what are the reforms in the banking sector

1) Cbn policy on account catrgorization and seting deposit limit on each category
2) Introducing a know your customer (Kyc) requirement for banks
3) Cashless policy
4) Removal of charges from atm

Peeps can add more policies
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by toksade: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Please house, I wrote a test at UBA Benin Zonal office and I was successful. They now ask us to come 2morow again. Initially, I though the next thing is interview. But a friend is telling now that it is possible we write another test again. For people that have experience with UBA, I want to know how many test level uba have before interview for me to be sure of what will happen tomorrow.
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by doyexy: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dress up for interview. Gues its interview. U only do test once
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by zeusosha: 3:05am On Mar 09, 2013
doyexy:

1) Cbn policy on account catrgorization and seting deposit limit on each category
2) Introducing a know your customer (Kyc) requirement for banks
3) Cashless policy
4) Removal of charges from atm

Peeps can add more policies

Thanks doyexy
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by toksade: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2013
doyexy: Dress up for interview. Gues its interview. U only do test once

Thanks bro, God bless...
Re: UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 by doyexy: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2013
toksade:

Thanks bro, God bless...

Sis not bro..all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.