Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Using UK Drivers License To Drive In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Using UK Drivers License To Drive In Nigeria (694 Views)

Tanker Drivers Cause Traffic Gridlock In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab / License To Practice Nursing In Canada/ Train With International Soccer Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using UK Drivers License To Drive In Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 1:11am On Jan 02, 2013
Was wondering if i can use UK drivers license to drive in Naija. I know you can drive in the UK with international License for up to a year but not show if Naija accepts drivers license from other countries.

I no wan go Jail for Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin or make Lastma use me catch cruise. cool cool cool

Anyone with information on this,please share
Re: Using UK Drivers License To Drive In Nigeria by kaleidoscope: 5:45am On Jan 02, 2013
Sky-walker:
Was wondering if i can use UK drivers license to drive in Naija. I know you can drive in the UK with international License for up to a year but not show if Naija accepts drivers license from other countries.

I no wan go Jail for Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin or make Lastma use me catch cruise. cool cool cool

Anyone with information on this,please share

Just don't let those hungry looking policemen or road Marshalls get you, If not they would vent their anger on you for having the chance to visit the UK and they cannot....
I was very careful when driving, hence I didn't attract their attention... you might not be that lucky..

Use at your own Peril.....
Re: Using UK Drivers License To Drive In Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2013
kaleidoscope:

Just don't let those hungry looking policemen or road Marshalls get you, If not they would vent their anger on you for having the chance to visit the UK and they cannot....
I was very careful when driving, hence I didn't attract their attention... you might not be that lucky..

Use at your own Peril.....

So that means its not accepted in Naija. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sa Visa Please Help Me Out Guys / My Best Travel Story / E-passport Renewal At Nigerian High Commission London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.