Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 (21891 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by kelvincoll(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2013
Wizee: Why can't they predict good things for ones? Why must it be disaster everytime. All this men of God have forgotten there is power in the tongue

undecided did u read the entire post?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Mosje(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2013
Wizee: Why can't they predict good things for ones? Why must it be disaster everytime. All this men of God have forgotten there is power in the tongue
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by dopeJemi: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2013
kelvincoll:

undecided did u read the entire post?

I tire oh, sum peopLe can be daft sha

Err'bady's just spewing crap

Adeboye mentioned onLy 1 disaster and he even siad it wud not be serious if precautions r taken, dat was d onLy disaster he mentioned, wah happened 2 d oda good things he said. I see nuffin buh hate and ignorance

I bLame d op 4 d exaggeration, d topic has nuffin 2 do wiv d body
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by ojuu4u(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2013
try to understand spiritual leaders, we ar in d world dt is surrounded wt darkness and evil tins ar bound to happen. u ve to happy 4 somebody like ds, because it will make u avert such calamities, go and read ps 91
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by GARRIx7(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

Adeboye mentioned onLy 1 disaster and he even siad it wud not be serious if precautions r taken, dat was d onLy disaster he mentioned, wah happened 2 d oda good things he said. I see nuffin buh hate and ignorance

I bLame THE VANGUARD 4 d exaggeration, d topic has nuffin 2 do wiv d body

Fixed.... cool
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by ziccoit: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2013
People like him that is tongue tied before the truth is already a major disaster of all time to this generation. So, he doesn't need to predict nonsense,
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by dopeJemi: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Fixed.... cool

Was dis hau Vanguard said it shocked
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by dnawah(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2013
Gee001: Happiness shall never be far 4rm me n my family including you. It is well with our souls.
there is love in sharing.,thanks 4 dat blessing.GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by jaso1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
These your so call men of God are nothing but men of deceit and one of tools used to cage Nigerians from asking for their basic right and adequate judgment for any public figures who corner our collective wealth to themselves.
This same baba saw a premonition that Jonathan is God chosen; he deceived his followers to cast their vote for Jona when he obviously knew the guy can’t deliver, now is coming up in another dimension, telling us another Ajudua and Ibekwe story used to scam Brazilian govt.
Nigeria should rise up and say no to these people, enough of private jet pastors. They built a school that can’t be avoided by these same people who contribute for the school project.
Our pastors and Nigeria Govt. are the same criminals, the only different thing is that the latter loots from church pulse while the forma loot from govt. pulse but all na public pulse.
Partner in crime!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by omojeje419: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
I cover nigerian with d blood of Jesus it is wel with us dis year
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by TableLeg(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by eazzzy1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
that is just prediction.i am expecting our philosophers,mathematicuans,sociologists ,historians and professors to be making predictions instead of people deceiving pastors( pdp).
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by niggadee(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
nigerian pastors are too negative
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

I bLame d op 4 d exaggeration, d topic has nuffin 2 do wiv d body

that is common sense prediction.u need precaution to avoid disaster either minor or major.besides we are living in lasy days matt 24:3-18 ,2tim 3:1-5.disaster occurs in every country of world.it is just fullfillment of bible prophesy.let me tell your things cannot get better again.end of satan world is close.1 john 2:15-17.
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by 5much(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Dagods(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
AM ONE OF THOSE INDIVIDUALS DATS GONNA GO CRAZY SHOUTING PRAISE DA MIGHTY "GOD"if u wanna join me just say THANK GOD.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Omen100(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hmm, okay we have heard all that he have to say, but I was just wondering if these people are truly hearing God because predictions are always not accurate especially when it has to do with our leadership.
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Sike(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
This man should just STFU and stop giving Us -minus me- heart attack jare! haba!!
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by merengue: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
eazzzy1:
Rate ur brain by yourself!!! Puhlease,payment of tithe is not compulsory..if u dnt bliv in the prophecies feel free to shut ur gutters..and its purse pls..dnt knw y u'v to com into 2013 with stupidity..I wouldn't love to b insultive so no vex + if u are of d school of thought that employees of God cannot and should nt b able to afford jet,I prophesy today that u'll neva fly a jet in ur life.*say amen* happy new year tho

Have you always been this idiotic or is it a recently acquired ailment? #JustCurious#

@Topic: Another round of vague, half witted, inanities leading everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Full of fury yet signifying nothing. Trust these MOGs, they never disappoint.
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
OK
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by timilehin007(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
omojeje419: I cover nigerian with d blood of Jesus it is wel with us dis year
you are selfish oooo...shey na only nigeria Jesus dey bleed for..? Imagine if His blood is to be poured on Nigeria alone how much blood would remain for Him to pour on other nations..?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by philipstanley(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
Those of u dat call men of God names and accusing them of saying false prophecies, i am looking onward when i will read ur prophecies and watch dem come 2 pass.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Wsdm: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Why will an Elderly man like This be basing his thinking on HALLUCINATION and his becloud followers will follow suit as usual. I also predict that somebody will die this year in The world. I hope i shall be respected when this prophesy come to pass. Geskiya most of us are really MAD in this country!
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by braine(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
bimstik: . Faithless human being. Can't Ʊ ĴŮڪŤ say A̶̲̥̅̊♍ε̲̣̣̣̥Ϟ to de Ǥõõϑ prophecies A̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊D̶̲̥̅̊ believe. I wonder what Ʊ ll do to Nigeria if Ʊ become a leader. Mtchewwww.

I have faith for good things but I don't need someone ro rub it all over my face trying to feel like a god. I'll be a good leader when I eventually become one.

Nuezha:

'Predict' or 'forsee'

Its 'predict', according to the article.
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by ghettodreamz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
In this year 2013, All Shall Be Well!

@OP, thank you for sharing, you're blessed.
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by OsunOriginal: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
etenyong: But why must d SO CALLED men of God always predict bad thing. I hate to hear negative comment by dis pastors. I declear dos negative predictions powerless in Jesus Name. God bless Nigeria.

How will their usual victims run to them/church if dont scare them?
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Akporugo247: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abeg oh !!!
Dell Reviews
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by demelza: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
In as much as I respect the person of Adeboye, this "prophecy" is actually a no-brainer in a country like Nigeria.
Its just the equivalent of predicting bomb blast in Iraq or air raids in Syria.
Im not impressed.
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Pukkah: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
Must he come up with predictions?

Many, if not all, of these predictions are vacuous and nebulous. See his predictions for 2012 and decide for yourself:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/adeboye-foresees-a-better-nigeria/

GENERAL Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, in the new year predictions assured Nigerians that there would be major surprises both for God’s children and for the enemies of the Church.

While delivery a sermon entitled On the Wings of Grace at the cross-over service, he prophesied that many considered to be barren will be fruitful; family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death; desperate prayers will get quick reply this year; some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.

For the country, he said God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church; before the year ends, it will be said of Nigeria ‘all is well that ends well’.

“We are to pray more for prominent Nigerians so that those who see this year may see the next,” he added.

On the international scene, Pastor Enoch said there will be a lot of power transfer [/b]and new phenomenon will [b]startle scientists.

Now, let's also see what he predicted in 2011:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/adeboye-predicts-rosy-2011/

DESPITE the tense atmosphere in the nation occasioned by a series of violent attacks in different parts of the country, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has predicted a rosy year for the nation.

In his New Year predictions for the country, Pastor Adeboye urged Nigerians not to despair but to remain steadfast in their prayers to God, who has promised to still all troubled seas.

He said: “There is no need to panic; all will be well,. He urged Nigerians to pray for long life for prominent Nigerians. He added that for those who will be totally committed to God this year, it will be a year of mighty testimonies.

The GO said: “There will be big celebrations in many homes/families this year,” adding that there will be massive restorations of losses of the previous years.

He, however, used the occasion to urge every Nigerian to pray against killer diseases, particularly amongst children.

For the international community, Pastor Adeboye expressed some concern, saying that serious prayers should be offered for the international scene this year against massive storms and extreme temperatures.

He said: “Pray against major disasters, especially by fire. Pray that God will speak peace to a convulsing earth. Pray against civil wars and civil unrest.”

There is, however, some cheery news on the international scene, as Adeboye foresees major discoveries in the automotive and aviation industry.

Check out the ones for 2010:

http://sanishaaban.com/news_detail/2010/jan/2/adeboye-prediction-2010.htm

The General Overseer (G.O) of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has urged Nigerians to pray fervently against what can lead to the suspension of the Constitution in the country this year.

The message was one of the two predictions the cleric released about Nigeria for 2010, during the cross-over night service at the Redemption Camp early yesterday.

He listed the second as the need for intensive prayers to arrest what he called backward sliding for the country in the New Year.

He said: "We must pray fervently that those in authority will not abuse the Constitution to avoid its suspension this year. Intensive prayer is also required to arrest the backward sliding for the country."

Pastor Adeboye recalled that he shared the revelation for the need to pray intensively for President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua in his predictions for 2009, pointing out that Yar’Adua’s health condition had confirmed the importance of such prayers.

On the international scene, the cleric urged Christians to pray against outbreak of killer diseases and natural disasters that are already gathering momentum.

On the global economic downturn, Adeboye assured that countries would recover but that the process would be slow and steady.

The G.O. revealed that some people would experience miraculous deliverances, while some others would enjoy galloping blessings right from January 1.

To avoid calamities and storms, the cleric advised Christians to stay under God’s cover all through the year.

He also stressed that the second half of the year would be better than the first.

Said he: "If you love yourself, stay under God’s cover throughout this year to avoid storm. Some will experience miraculous deliverances, some unexpected promotions and open doors. Generally, the second half of the year will be better than the first, although there will be galloping blessings from the first day for some."

Pastor Adeboye further explained that Christians need to engage in more corporate praises this year, saying it will move the church to greater heights.

He added that God will deliver many from specific fatal accidents and that many youngsters will emerge in the church in the year.

So, tell me, what are the fundamental differences in Adeboye's predictions for 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013?

Indeed, religion is an opium.
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by heisenberg33: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Adeboye is not genuine, his prophecies are so vague...

NO SPECIFIC DATES..

NO SPECIFIC PLACES...

NO SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS MENTIONED...

‎​Άnd besides its always a win-win situation for them...

If it happens.... "MY PROPHESY HAS COME TRUE"

If it doesn't happen.... "GOD ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS ‎​ΆND AVERTED THE CALAMITY"

So whatever happens, the pastor is the winner!!!!

You are very wise. As far as i am concerned, there were no prophesies here, just vague statements and platitudes.Imagine the banalities people call prophesies....he talked about flooding in Nigeria if the necessary precautions are not taken...who doesn't know this?do you need to be a prophet or a rocket scientist to say that?.....These pastors are just exploiting the crass ignorance of most Nigerians and reaping them off.Poverty and hardship have rendered most Nigerians incapacitated in critical and analytical thinking, and these sharp men (pastors) are taking advantage of how gullible Nigerians are.Every year these pastors say the same things, predicting prosperity and abundance, but yet the unemployment increases, and poverty rises astronomically. In my opinion, there is nothing prophetic about what he said, he just reeled out the obvious.......His prophesies are analogous to me predicting that this year the talibans will bomb places in Islamabad (pakistan) or that there will be explosions in Baghdad (Iraq), or that Bokoharam will strike targets in the north....But Alas, ignorance holds sway in Nigeria
Re: Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 by Sinju: 2:17am On Jan 03, 2013
[quote][/quote]He told the crowd of worshippers that God spared the lives of certain individuals in the country last year because of intercessory prayers of the saints, noting “the prayers of some of you minimized death of prominent Nigerians last year, don’t stop praying.”

I have always known it was Nigerian Christians pulling this country back cheesy
To all the Saints, please stop praying for prominent Nigerians let God do His work. Why are you keeping them here with your prayers to keep oppressing those of us who are "not prominent Nigerians"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari / Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.