Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? (3007 Views)

Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors / Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 / Saturday Sun Reports: Gani Long Overdue For Nobel Peace Prize. What Say You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Abeem(m): 3:52am On Jan 06, 2011
Adeboye predicts rosy 2011- Vanguard
By Sam Eyoboka
DESPITE the tense atmosphere in the nation occasioned by a series of violent attacks in different parts of the country, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has predicted a rosy year for the nation.

In his New Year predictions for the country, Pastor Adeboye urged Nigerians not to despair but to remain steadfast in their prayers to God, who has promised to still all troubled seas.

He said: “There is no need to panic; all will be well,. He urged Nigerians to pray for long life for prominent Nigerians. He added that for those who will be totally committed to God this year, it will be a year of mighty testimonies.

The GO said: “There will be big celebrations in many homes/families this year,” adding that there will be massive restorations of losses of the previous years.

He, however, used the occasion to urge every Nigerian to pray against killer diseases, particularly amongst children.

For the international community, Pastor Adeboye expressed some concern, saying that serious prayers should be offered for the international scene this year against massive storms and extreme temperatures.

He said: “Pray against major disasters, especially by fire. Pray that God will speak peace to a convulsing earth. Pray against civil wars and civil unrest.”

There is, however, some cheery news on the international scene, as Adeboye foresees major discoveries in the automotive and aviation industry.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/adeboye-predicts-rosy-2011/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Abeem(m): 3:54am On Jan 06, 2011
Mr. Sam Eyoboka, who is fooling who? How can a journalist who is worth his salt call pieces of advice (that is what the message seems to me) given by the Pastor to his followers as predictions. There is nothing in what you have reported as the message from the Pastor that passed the test for a prediction. These are general statements - Pray against killer disease? What disease, if we may ask? Pray against massive storms and extreme temperatures! Where have you been all these years when scientists have been drawing attention to global warming and changes in global temperature. I live in the US and only this last weekend, it felt like spring when we are supposed to be at the peak of record breaking cold temperatures. And this is mid-West US!
What you call cheery news on the International scene is no news or prediction as you call it. Automotive companies must constantly seek innovative ways and cutting edge technologies to help them stay ahead of the competition. That is Management 101. It is also the reason why they invest heavily in Research and Development (R & D). If they are not innovative, they will be consumed by the competition and drowned in what a business management author called Red Ocean invested with sharks.
I think we have taken religion to the extreme level in Nigeria and we can no longer think right. We need to be careful otherwise we will continue to found ourselves trailing other serious nations in terms of development.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by spyder880(m): 4:00am On Jan 06, 2011
Wrong location, to be moved to the religion section, moderators over to you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2011
since the indictment of akinbgola and ibru i lost faith in this man of God, these bank MDs use most of their wealth to buy him gifts and even jets. I think he has deviated from GODS standard
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2011
Lets leave judgement for God guyz.
No prophet or pastor can turn around the situation of Nigeria.
If God will just sit and look at Nigeria being Zap.e.d up so be it.
We were all born and we will all die but d most important thing is HOW WELL DID YOU LIVE YOUR SHORT LIFE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by abswale(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2011
1. ", touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm, " - not even with your mouth
2. Don't believe everything you read in papers - they are just overrated and exaggerated to attract readers. The man might have said nothing, but they will attribute something to him because they know he is noble and people honour him and his words.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2011
well, keep blabbing as usual. He is my pastor and i believe every word he has spoken. my prayers will start going along and in line with his prophesies. Erastus Akingbola or not. Private jet or not. Fraud or not.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by PupetMasta(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2011
abswale:

1. ", touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm, " - not even with your mouth
2. Don't believe everything you read in papers - they are just overrated and exaggerated to attract readers. The man might have said nothing, but they will attribute something to him because they know he is noble and people honour him and his words.

But Jesus condemned the Pharisees and Sadducee, or were they not annointed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by blinx4real(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
Last year, Pastor E.A Adeboye said "Pray against storms, and floods" and all across the world even in Nigeria (Sokoto, Ogun, Rivers, Lagos) you see floods of massive proportions never before experienced happened.

Prophecy is not to make you fear or become jittery or to gain cheap popularity, it comes become it can be averted only if you can get God to intervene because of his mercy.
If you discount it and continue to live without the fear of God, the evil come upon you unawares.

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Jakumo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
abswale:

My busty 18 year-old girlfriend grabs and rides my anointed all the time, even using her mouth when the mood takes her, so I can attest that having ones anointed touched can indeed be quite pleasurable.  Praise the Lord !
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2011
abeg does anyone have the man's predictions for 2010?

did he predict a bomb filled , 2010, with hundreds of nigerians dying from cholera, and a spate of accidents with petrol tankers

those who believe in him should keep puffing on the opium

2011 is their year of breakthrough, better things etc, just as 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 were. . .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
http://wordteacher.paidtoblog.com/articles/pastor-e-a-adeboyes-prophecies-for-this-year-2010/

Pastor E.A Adeboye’s Prophecies for this Year 2010
Posted on January 20th, 2010 by wordteacher

Happy New Year to ALL my readers!

The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (R.C.C.G),Pastor E.A Adeboye recently published  a set of PROPHECIES for  this year 2010;THIS WEEK’S EVENTS IN HAITI HAS PROMPTED ME TO SHARE THIS SPIRITUAL INFORMATION WITH ALL!

Please PRAY Along as you ought conerning the Good,the Bad, and the Ugly predictions for 2010:

FOR INDIVIDUAL

* Stay under cover of the most high to avoid any storm that may come.
    * There will be miraculous deliverance for some, particularly from accident.
    * There will be some unexpected promotions and open doors.
    * He says the second half of this year will be better than the first, although there will be galloping blessing from the very first day for some.

FOR NIGERIA

* Pray for those who are in authority , that they will not abuse the constitution in order to avoid its suspension
    * Intensive prayers are required to arrest backward sliding.

FOR INTERNATIONAL

* The Lord says you should pray against outbreak of killer disease.
    * Recovery from recession will be slow but steady.
    * We must pray against natural disasters that are gathering momentum.

FOR RCCG

* He said death will be few this year, but there will be some uprooting of plants that are not planted by God.
    * He said there will be many miraculous recoveries in answer to prayers, but unrepentant sinners will contact incurable disease.
    * He said an old star will shine brighter.
    * He said many young stars will emerge.
    * He said intensive corporate worship, will move the church on to greater height under open heavens.
    * The Lord asks me to warn the youth; particularly against late night and keeping the company of doubtful character. (The reason He asked me to warn the youth is that; He is going to visit those people with doubtful character, so that the youth will not be caught in the wild fire).

Shalom.

Taiwo Ogunkoya

Wordteacher
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-409569.0.html

Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye
« on: March 08, 2010, 02:57 AM »

Natural disaster imminent in Nigeria - Adeboye
Written by Adewale Adebiyi
Sunday, March 7, 2010

UNLESS Nigerians sincerely seek the face of God, a natural disaster is imminent in the country. The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, had at the Special Holy Ghost Service for the month of March, warned Nigerians not to be non-chalant in their prayer lives as a natural disaster may soon occur in the country.

advertisement

Pastor Adeboye urged Nigerians on Friday to pray against natural disasters as several countries have been hit by earthquakes, landslides, rainstorms, etc in recent times.

"Earlier this year, there were prophesies that natural disasters would take place in some countries around the globe, what has happened in Haiti, Chile, Taiwan, France and Jerusalem has confirmed this.

"Recently, another one took place in Uganda, that means it is getting nearer. The present climatic condition is a clear signal that the natural disaster is gathering momentum unless we pray against it.

"Although I'm not a prophet, as a pastor, I hear when God speaks. If we do not pray fervently to avert this, Nigeria's turn of the disaster is very soon," he warned.

He advised those fond of dumping refuse in drainages to stop doing so, urging them to clear all debris to prevent flood and also pray against flooding.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/mar/7/604.html
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
[size=13pt]This is what the prophecy should sound like for Nigeria :[/size]

The lion has roared; who will not fear? YAHWEH GOD has spoken; who can but prophesy?

Go up to the great heights and look down upon Nigeria, and see the tumult and oppression within her. They do not know how to do what is right, those who store up violence and robbery in great fortresses. Therefore, like an enemy, YAHWEH shall lay siege to them. Their defenses will be destroyed and their fortresses shall be plundered. YAHWEH will punish her churches, and the horns of her altars shall fall to the ground. The mansions will be struck and the beach house shall perish and all her great and wealthy houses will come to an end.

Hear this you who trample upon the poor and the helpless, driving them off of their lands and herding them into slums as into concentration camps, who bring them to dire straights, bringing them desperation and aggressively pushing and shoving them until you have pushed them into ruin. Will not the land tremble because of what you have done? It will be tossed and it will be turned and it will sink, and will not rise again. Your feasts will become times of mourning and all your songs will be lamentations, and the end of it all will be a very bitter day.

Who is like YAHWEH? Who can stand before the furious indignation of YAHWEH? Who can endure the wrath of our God? For the wrath of our God is poured out like the flames of a fire, and the mountains are pounded to chalk dust. A day of fury is that day, a day of ruin, of darkness and gloom, pitch black without a ray of light whatsoever. Their silver and their gold will not serve to deliver or save them on the day of the wrath of my God. In the flames of God's wrath, all the earth shall be consumed. Therefore, seek YAHWEH, you who are the humble in the land, for perhaps the wrath of YAHWEH may pass over you on the day of fierce anger of my God. Go into your houses, and close the doors, and wait till the wrath of God has passed by.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/30991/1/Pray-against-anything-that-could-lead-to-suspension-of-Constitution-this-year--Adeboye/Page1.html

Pray against anything that could lead to suspension of Constitution this year – Adeboye

* By Bisi Oladele
   * Published 2/01/2010
   * News
   * Rating: ratingfullratingfullratingfullratingfullratingempty Unrated

Pastor E.A Adeboye

The General Overseer (G.O) of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has urged Nigerians to pray fervently against what can lead to the suspension of the Constitution in the country this year.

The message was one of the two predictions the cleric released about Nigeria for 2010, during the cross-over night service at the Redemption Camp early yesterday.

He listed the second as the need for intensive prayers to arrest what he called backward sliding for the country in the New Year.

He said: "We must pray fervently that those in authority will not abuse the Constitution to avoid its suspension this year. Intensive prayer is also required to arrest the backward sliding for the country."

Pastor Adeboye recalled that he shared the revelation for the need to pray intensively for President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua in his predictions for 2009, pointing out that Yar’Adua’s health condition had confirmed the importance of such prayers.

On the international scene, the cleric urged Christians to pray against outbreak of killer diseases and natural disasters that are already gathering momentum.

On the global economic downturn, Adeboye assured that countries would recover but that the process would be slow and steady.

The G.O. revealed that some people would experience miraculous deliverances, while some others would enjoy galloping blessings right from January 1.

To avoid calamities and storms, the cleric advised Christians to stay under God’s cover all through the year.

He also stressed that the second half of the year would be better than the first.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Said he: "If you love yourself, stay under God’s cover throughout this year to avoid storm. Some will experience miraculous deliverances, some unexpected promotions and open doors. Generally, the second half of the year will be better than the first, although there will be galloping blessings from the first day for some."

Pastor Adeboye further explained that Christians need to[b] engage in more corporate praises this year,[/b] saying it will move the church to greater heights.

He added that [b]God will deliver many from specific fatal accidents and that many youngsters will emerge in the church in the year[/b]. all those petrol tanker victims must have been . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
frosbel:

[size=13pt]This is what the prophecy should sound like for Nigeria :[/size]

The lion has roared; who will not fear? YAHWEH GOD has spoken; who can but prophesy?

Go up to the great heights and look down upon Nigeria, and see the tumult and oppression within her. They do not know how to do what is right, those who store up violence and robbery in great fortresses. Therefore, like an enemy, YAHWEH shall lay siege to them. Their defenses will be destroyed and their fortresses shall be plundered. YAHWEH will punish her churches, and the horns of her altars shall fall to the ground. The mansions will be struck and the beach house shall perish and all her great and wealthy houses will come to an end.

Hear this you who trample upon the poor and the helpless, driving them off of their lands and herding them into slums as into concentration camps, who bring them to dire straights, bringing them desperation and aggressively pushing and shoving them until you have pushed them into ruin. Will not the land tremble because of what you have done? It will be tossed and it will be turned and it will sink, and will not rise again. Your feasts will become times of mourning and all your songs will be lamentations, and the end of it all will be a very bitter day.

Who is like YAHWEH? Who can stand before the furious indignation of YAHWEH? Who can endure the wrath of our God? For the wrath of our God is poured out like the flames of a fire, and the mountains are pounded to chalk dust. A day of fury is that day, a day of ruin, of darkness and gloom, pitch black without a ray of light whatsoever. Their silver and their gold will not serve to deliver or save them on the day of the wrath of my God. In the flames of God's wrath, all the earth shall be consumed. Therefore, seek YAHWEH, you who are the humble in the land, for perhaps the wrath of YAHWEH may pass over you on the day of fierce anger of my God. Go into your houses, and close the doors, and wait till the wrath of God has passed by.

whatever happened to the loving forgiving god the likes of frosbel love to spam about cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^

God is Love, But he is also a God of WRATH due to the wickedness of mankind and especially in Nigeria.

Just look around you, injustice, poverty, pain, sorrow and helplessness among our people.

This is no laughing matter, God's judgement is on its way.

All those false prophets in Nigerian churches are prophesying lies, it can only be well for a people who will :

1. Acknowledge their selfishness and wickedness
2. Repent
3. Live right.

Let us spare a minute to weep for Nigeria cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
This is no laughing matter, God's judgement is on its way.

stop waiting for God to come and solve nigeria and the world's problems

it is not going to happen

never has, never will

when you consider that our cinc was kneeling at adeboye's altar. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by berth(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
My prayer is dat ma family would be benefactor of those rosy predictions e.g family restoration from losses of yesteryears, celebration wit mighty testimonies, Amen!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by berth(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
I claim all d goodies in d year 2011,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2011
berth:

I claim all d goodies in d year 2011,

You cannot really expect 'goodies' from God if you are living in Sin and selfishness.

The problem with many half-baked 'Christians' in Nigeria is that they are led by greedy self-serving blind prophets.

They judge God's blessings by material blessings and possessions.

This is a lie from HELL

(Revelations 3 :15-19) "I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other!But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!You say, ‘I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!’ And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and unclothed.So I advise you to buy gold from me–gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your unclothedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see.I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference."

(Lk 12:15) "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

( 1 Timothy : 5, 9-10 ) "Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, a show of godliness is just a way to become wealthy.But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows. "
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by blacksta(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
One indisputable fact is that " Religion thrives very well when untold hardship exists" but the God kind of religion was designed to deliver one from the mentioned hardship but unfortunately the Nigerian brand of the Christianity religion forever keeps one in perpetual bondage.

If only Christians will spend time reading the word of God and pray for understanding you will gladly discover that what you call Christianity in Nigeria is 100,000 miles away from original intent of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by ayabam: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
I believe and receive the blessings of 2011.I will be celebrated this yr n Jesus name.AMEN.God bless daddy G.O.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by restlesman: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2011
message to adeboye E A

He knows the truth ,but he will never say it,for him not loose Money and Member
I can talk in from of him if i have chance

He has a big ship ,him as the pilot ,driving millions of people to Hell by watery mouth preaching

many member drink
many member fornicate
many are into fraud
many member do juju
member can tell lie anywhere
(all this with proof)

Baba will never preach against this bad thing i.e for millions of member not to run away

which day or which news paper have you ever heard bad news about Deeper life church or Apostolic Faith church

this two church has branches all over the world too but they will never seize to say the truth ,or Never use their money to buy jet,instead use it to propagate the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Devil is always happy as baba is breading millions of people for Hell

Did you know the cause why electronic house got burnt to ash in 2010 in R C C G Bank Plc and Baba weep as he loose billions of Naira ,it is just a warning to baba, He should start preaching the truth before it is too late

He should forget about millions of members ,God will never reward him for raising millions of people call christian But saint ,saved soul,he never harmer on salvation and ways to get Heaven but prosperity everyday ,miracle Tell him to repent

R C C G Bank Plc

please house I am very sorry saying the truth
26-1-11
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by kabiru41: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2011
I just like the way of pastor Kumuyi. He preaches the whole truth, Can u imagine some churches claiming that God called them just to preach prosperity, How about the souls of their members?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? by DeeJay20: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2011
YEAH I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH THE "M.O.G" I GONNA MAKE MORE
MILLIONS THIS YEAR 2011!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Governorship Election Result / Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! / Your Subsidy Saga Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.