Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,254 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf (674 Views)

Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by zoomzu(f): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
Fellow guru's in the house, could you please help with converting document in any format to pdf format.
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by Jids(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2008
zoomzu:

Fellow guru's in the house, could you please help with converting document in any format to pdf format.

Open the Doc, go to file, print and at the print property, change the printer name to print to pdf and save it to your desktop or another folder. This will be possible should you have adobe installed on your pc
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by zoomzu(f): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Jids,
thanks a lot, I have done it. best regards.
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by themac(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
asohk.com
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by aphoe(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2008
download Primo PDF. it is free
you can search from google.com
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by tobidaflava(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2008
Very simple! Go get a converter.
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by blacklion(m): 12:27am On Mar 15, 2008
pls how can i copy text from a pdf document to use in word? thanks my pipul!!!
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2008
just go get adobe proffessional and convert all u want
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by uspry1(f): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2008
blacklion:

please how can i copy text from a pdf document to use in word? thanks my pipul!!!

Go buy commerical (not free) Adobe Acrobat professional that allows opening any EXISTED PDF document you want to copy only text from a pdf document. Some has protected PDF document that prompts opening dialog message to ask for password access, it means you cannot open that protected PDF document file that is belonged to the original PDF developer/author who assigned the password locked for his/her security reason.

Or PDF document with free downloaded Adobe Reader has the capability of copy and paste the text from a pdf document- - - just drag the highlight of the text to be copied then pasting them to your word document. I say some works, some don't work!
Re: Neep Help Converting Doc To Pdf by Martins00(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2008
Primo PDF!!! thts wht u need, thts wht i use. its a freeware!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Supply 40 Desktop Pcs ? / Multilinks? / Flash Drive File Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.