Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Be Financially Independent (how I Started My Business). My Story. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Financially Independent (how I Started My Business). My Story. (592 Views)

How To Become Financially Independent By Producing Items At Home / Catfish Business: My Experience, Challenges And Possibly Feeding Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Financially Independent (how I Started My Business). My Story. by temitayoadegoke(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Note, dis is my real story, I am Adegoke Temitayo, I graduated few months ago from FUTA (Microbiology). Few months before graduation, I was so worried about finance after graduation because of the stories I used to hear from people who graduated before me. So I got online and started to learn ways I can use to help myself. Rather than waste all my time on ppc, etc that takes people's, I decided to acquire more skills. I learnt web design and learnt more about graphics, I also started bulk sms business (www(dot)diademsms(dot)com). 6 months after, I can now afford to maintain a car, celebrate christmas without asking for a dime from anybody, but rather gave out and still have money in my account.
I have to thank God for all and also specific that hardwork is d key, I wish to help as many serious minded people to get something started. Now I am not in anyway planning to search for any job. Please, if and only if you are ready to be financially free (with hardwork mind you) you can contact me thru mail only: info@diademsms.com, my reaponse may not be instant but I surely will respond.

PS; I am not going to charge you any amount, I just wish to help.
If you also have any information that can help me or encourage me. please send it also. Thanks.
I have to say this, if you are creative, innovative and prayerful, you will create jobs rather than search for one, Nigeria is a very fertile ground. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Import From China With Less Than 10k / Nigerian's 1st Advanced Fumigation Services - Raw Facts About Bird Mites Prt 11 / This Is Awesome !!! You Must Read It !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.