Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Bye Bye Jarus! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bye Bye Jarus! (2543 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday To Jarus / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by Gboliwe: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
nne3870: There's nothing honourable about a man who resigned his position as mod of the politics section but still a mod at the religion section simply because an igbo man was apponted to be a mod! Finally seun is headed to the right direction by purging nairaland of a rather irresponsible and tribal bigot.

I just knew his aim when he placed an honourable man like chinua achebe to be nominated in the hall of shame for writing a world renowned book,that has won awards both in and outside nigeria while tinubu was to be placed as the winner of the so called hall of fame for whatever reasons I don't know!

For me he just irresponsible and a disgrace to himself for igniting the fire of hatred between the igbo's and Yoruba's on this forum.

Shut the door when you leave.
he isn't a moderator there anymore.
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
So Jarus don go?!!!!!!

One of my mind dey dance Apkako...

The other mind just sober....
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by DANILSA(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
@MMUO OKIJA AV BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU IN AFAM'S THREAD, MISS YOUR WORD PICTURE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by CrazyMan(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
I'm not a very active poster in the politics section, but I've known Jarus for a very long time.

Right from 2008, when I began to see his threads, I noticed that most of his threads were to unite Nairalands.

He also conducted interviews with fellow members and gained the respect of many.

Even though his latest thread sparked off an e-riot between the two largest ethnic groups on Nairalad (Igbos and yorubas) I would suggest that we still applaud him for his contributions so far.

He did his best for the forum, and he should be remembered for that.

3 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
What did Jarus or Mod Jarus did. ? D day when them go pursue Sexkillz like this men go dance and celebrate tire. Same applies to some other mods
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by Jarus(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
DANILSA:
HE DIED ON NL cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
BUT TO BE CANDID JARUS WAS MY BEST MOD ON NL UNTIL HE LABELLED OUR PRESIDENT AND ACHEBE IN THE HALL OF SHAME, POSITIONS HE CANT ATTAIN IN LIFE, WELL WE ALL WILL MISS YOU,I HOPE GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL UR LIFE ENDEAVOR AND DONT FORGET TO LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE. sad

Thanks bro. But I'm sorry, I did not make any mistake, no regrets over anything I did as a mod.

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by FXKing2012(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
And the bigot denies ever making a mistake....hmmnnnn.....reminds me of d the nazi.
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus:
Thanks bro. But I'm sorry, I did not make any mistake, no regrets over anything I did as a mod.
Jarus what did you do that made you lose your position as a mod.
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by Jarus(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Fredrick909: Jarus what did you do that made you lose your position as a mod.
I did not lose it. I voluntarily quit.
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by TableLeg(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
DANILSA:
HE DIED ON NL cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
BUT TO BE CANDID JARUS WAS MY BEST MOD ON NL UNTIL HE LABELLED OUR PRESIDENT AND ACHEBE IN THE HALL OF SHAME, POSITIONS HE CANT ATTAIN IN LIFE, WELL WE ALL WILL MISS YOU,I HOPE GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL UR LIFE ENDEAVOR AND DONT FORGET TO LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE. sad
he died on the forum? shocked

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by FXKing2012(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
Table Leg :

he died on the forum? shocked

and buried and forgotten.
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by TableLeg(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
FXKing2012:

and buried and forgotten.
What killed him?! cry
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by DANILSA(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus:

NO MATTER WHAT WE THINK OR TYPE YOU STILL REMAIN ONE OF THE GREATEST MOD NL EVER HAD. RESPECT SIR.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus:
I did not lose it. I voluntarily quit.
i think something happened. Anyway all the same watever it is. You too much. I wish it was sexkillz that was driven and not you.
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by chuks49(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus:

The bigots I know don't regret their actions.
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by FXKing2012(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Table Leg :

What killed him?! cry

Bigotry.
Re: Bye Bye Jarus! by texazzpete(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2013
nne3870:

I just knew his aim when he placed an honourable man like chinua achebe to be nominated in the hall of shame for writing a world renowned book,that has won awards both in and outside nigeria while tinubu was to be placed as the winner of the so called hall of fame for whatever reasons I don't know!

For me he just irresponsible and a disgrace to himself for igniting the fire of hatred between the igbo's and Yoruba's on this forum.

You know, It can be said that Achebe's book did just exactly what you wrote in the bolded section above. I don't see you calling Prof a 'disgrace' and 'irresponsible'

Hypocrisy sucks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Acts Of Random Kindness Done By The Poor / Newbie Here - So Much Love From Canada! / 2017 Work Visa Sponsor Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.