Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty (2359 Views)

AI Was Asked To make a picture of Mother Teresa fighting against poverty (pics) / Hon. Abdullahi Yakassia Assures Nigerians Of Tinubu's Plan Against Poverty / Blame Hunger , Unemployment And Poverty For Insecurity In Nigeria - Nwaokobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by philip88: 8:04am On May 27, 2019
LET US PRAY THIS PRAYER VIOLENTLY WITH ANGER AGAINST POVERTY FOR TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF POVERTY.
( To be done at night between the hours of 12 midnight and 3am; Remember to share your testimony with us by email: philipanochie@gmail.com.)
• Father, help me to overcome poverty and launch me into abundant wealth, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord God, your son Jesus Christ came to give good news to the poor as stated in Luke chapter 4: 18. Part of the good news he brought is that the poor will be made rich as confirmed in 2 Corinthians 8: 9 which says , “ For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake, he become poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich”. Through this word of yours, I understand that poverty is not my portion in this life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• You, my Lord Jesus Christ, became poor that I may become rich. After you have borne poverty for my sake , there is no justifiable reason why I should become poor. Therefore I reject poverty in all its shades and colours, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I reject poverty in whatever way it manifests in the lives of men; be it lack, low self esteem, hunger, deprivation , inability to meet genuine needs, inability to fund good education, obtain medical attention and live in a decent environment , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I will prosper mentally, socially, spiritually and materially, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I hate wretchedness. I come against every form, trace or mark of being a pauper or even a beggar, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I hate abject poverty. I reject wretchedness with every passion and with every blood in the veins in my system. I reject it for myself and for my people . Abject poverty can never be my portion. I decree this concerning my life and this decree shall never be broken, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
• Since one of the major reasons why Jesus Christ came is that , I may become rich, I now declare that I am rich. I am operating now under a Davidic anointing of wisdom and wealth. I claim Davidic wealth that is oceanic. I claim Davidic prosperity. I claim Solomonic prosperity , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I stand on Job 22: 29 and say that even though I may be down now , there is a lifting up for me. I say it again, there is a lifting up for me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• In the name of God the son, Jesus Christ, there is a lifting up for me. By the authority and power of the Holy spirit, there is a lifting up for me , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I say it again; there is a lifting up for me. Let the people around me and everything created by God join me to say , “There is a lifting up for me” in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• May the Angels of your presence in Isaiah 63: 9 join to lift me up, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• El-Shadai, please lift me up above all nations of the world as you promised in Deuteronomy 28: 2 , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• As in Haggai 2: 9, the future splendor of my house…..of my life….and of my destiny shall be greater than the former, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• As in John 2, I will prosper and be in good health even as my soul prospers, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I am beginning now to prosper. I cannot wait again. Now is the appointed time for my financial explosion , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• This is confirmed in 2 Corinthians 6: 2 where my Lord says to me , “ I have heared you , in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I comforted you; behold , now is the accepted time ; behold , now is the day of salvation”. Now is my time of salvation and transformation . This is my acceptable time, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Now is my time because, the demon of wretchedness is no more. The demon of wretchedness has been crushed. He has been crushed and he cannot rise again, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The spirit of wretchedness has been crushed by the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore , I will never be poor or wretched again, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The spirit of indebtedness has been crushed, therefore, I cannot continue to be a debtor. The yoke of Indebtedness is broken in my life now and forever, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The Bible says in Isaiah 27: 1, “ In that day, the Lord with his hard and great and strong sword will punish leviathan the fleeing serpent, leviathan the twisting serpent and he will slay the dragon that is in the sea” . Today , the head of leviathan of poverty and indebtedness has been cut off. It has been cut off in my life, in the life of members of my household and in the life of all our future generations , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every crocodile of poverty and wretchedness, every crocodile of indebtedness, every crocodile of lack and penury, I cut off your head now, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord said in Mathew 5: 3, “ Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” . Being poor in spirit implies being hungry for more of God’s Spirit in one’s life. I am poor in spirit because I desire more of you and I seek to satisfy this hunger by yielding myself to be filled with the humble spirit of Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• But I reject poverty and wretchedness in my life as these are not your plan for me. You made it clear in Jeremiah 29: 11 that your plans for me are plans of good and not of evil. Your plan for me is to fill my life with your abundant goodness and blessings. Your plan for me is to make my future beautiful and glorious, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• In Malachi chapter 3, your word tells me, Oh Lord that when I bring my tithes to you, you will open the gates of heaven and pour out a blessing for me such that , it will be so great that I will not have enough room to contain it. Help me , precious spirit of God to live with the wisdom that will enable me to fulfill the conditions for your blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Where I have been unfaithful in the past, please forgive me. Now and always, help me to faithfully follow all your commands, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• As I pay my tithes and do your will, give me wealth that I will not have enough room to contain, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father God, today I enter into a covenant of tithing with you, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, help me to live the rest of my life faithfully keeping the terms of this covenant , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• By so doing, I know you will fulfill in my life, your promise in Malachi 3: 10 where you said, “ Bring the full amount of your tithes to the Temple, so that there will be plenty of food there. Put me to the test and you will see that I will open the windows of heaven and pour out on you in abundance all kinds of good things”. I have much room in my life now for all the good things you will bring my way . Satisfy my needs with all the good things you will bring my way, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let the emptiness in my room become so filled that there will be no room left to contain the blessings you pour out on me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, right now, I claim open heaven in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, from today, what will be coming to me from heaven will be so much that my house cannot contain them, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, I know that you will do this because your word says that you will supply all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I stand on this word of Philippians 4: 19 to claim abundant supplies from heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, connect me to the heavenly economy where there is no inflation, no lack, no bank failure and no mismanagement or disappointment, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father , from your heavenly bank, O Lord, supply to me heavenly profits , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, I claim the heavenly riches, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, I claim the heavenly wealth , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, my prosperity shall not be of the world, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, my prosperity shall be heavenly inspired, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, my prosperity shall be a cherubic prosperity and seraphic prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, my prosperity will be angelic, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, my prosperity will be oceanic , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, I claim it now and it becomes real in my life and in the lives of my people as well, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, goodness , mercy and prosperity shall follow me all the days of my life , and my cup is already running over. My cup will always be full and running over, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Heavenly Father, I reject every empty cup spirit. My cup shall never be empty. It shall always be filled up in January, February, March, April, May , June, July, August, September, October, November, and in December, my cup will always be full and running over , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Heavenly Father, my cup will always be overflowing and l will never suffer lack again in this life , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Heavenly Father, now therefore, I stand on the book of Genesis 2 verses 11 and 12 to claim that I am now located in Pishon and Havilah, concerning which God’s word says, “ Pure gold is found there and also rare perfume and precious stones” . I also stand on Zechariah 14: 14 to declare that “ wealth of all the nations , gold, silver and clothing in great abundance” shall come to me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father Lord, my destiny shall be such that operates in a mega divine wealth, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, I will prosper in such a manner that I will have Gold and Silver of a larger quantity and higher quality, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• This earth and everything in it belongs to my God as stated in Psalms 24: 1. I therefore declare that all the good things that God has put in this world belong to me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My God also says in Haggai 2: 8 , “ The silver is mine , and the gold is mine”. My status as a joint heir with Christ is made abundantly clear in Romans 8: 17. I am a joint owner with Christ of everything our Father, God, owns. Therefore, there is no justifiable reason in this earth why I should lack anything when my Father owns everything that is in existence. Only ignorance can make a king and a prince to live as paupers. Today, I rise above all manners of ignorance that had held me down over the years, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My God has made me both a king and a priest and I shall reign on this earth, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Revelations 5:10 re-echoes this where it says concerning God, “ And you made us kings and priests to our God, and we will reign over the earth”, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, by the gift of praying in tongues, you have made it possible for me to tap into your abundant riches, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

(Begin now to pray in tongues. If you are not yet to be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in new tongues, ask the Holy Spirit to fill your life with His presence and to give you the gift of the heavenly language of the saints in Christ, manifested on earth as tongues. As you continue to pray in tongues, be prepared to be led into the secret places where the hidden riches are stored ).
• The Lord says in Isaiah 45: 3 , “ And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may that I am the Lord, who calls you by your name, the God of Isreal. I receive now the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, please lead me now to those riches in secret places , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, you are the Way, the Truth and the Life, according to the word of God in John 14: 6. Nothing on this earth is a secret to you. Therefore, lead me now to discover the hidden riches in the secret places of this earth, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, I make this call because your word makes it clear in John 3: 27 that no one can receive anything unless that thing is given to him from heaven. My wealth will come from you, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Therefore, my Lord Jesus Christ, lead me now to discover the wealth and the blessings you have prepared for me in this land of the living , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, it will certainly not be proper for me to be a beggar when you have stored so much wealth for me . Therefore, show me now the riches you have prepared for me so that I will never be a beggar again , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• In Deuteronomy 28: 12 , you made me to understand that you blessed me in such a way that I will never be a borrower again. You said specifically to me there, “ The Lord will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations , but you shall not borrow”. Never again will I be known as a borrower, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• From this moment onwards, I will be known as a lender, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I will not be carrying problems and needs to others to solve ; I will now be the one solving the problems of others, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, you promised those who will solve the problem of others , that you will take them to the kingdom of your Father in Heaven

Prophet Philip Ifesinachi Anochie (a.k.a Prophet Solution);
Prophet, Seer and Revelator ; Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Church.

Prophet Philip Anochie World Outreach of the Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Spiritual Warfare Ministries.

Altar of God Against Altar of Satan Worldwide.

Holy of Holies Altar and Temple Sanctuary of God.

Telephone: +2348166582414, +2348140624643, +2348173175179.
E-mail: philipanochie@gmail.com OR philipanochie@yahoo.co.uk.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/philip.anochie
Re: Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by nofuckz(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2019
There's no prayer against poverty but work! the lord says "i will bless the works of thine hands, and says he who sows shall reap, more so they that sow in/with tears shall reap with joy". now dont come here on a monday morning preaching laziness no seeds and offerings to give here..ANY MAN WHO WOULD NOT WORK SHOULD NOT EAT.
Re: Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by philip88: 8:08am On May 27, 2019
LET US PRAY THIS PRAYER VIOLENTLY WITH ANGER AGAINST OUR ENEMIES FOR TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF OUR ENEMIES.
( To be done at night between the hours of 12 midnight and 3am: Remember to share your testimony with us by email: philipanochie@gmail.com.)
• Father, let all weapons and devices of my oppressors and tormentors, be rendered impotent , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let the fire of God destroy every power operating any spiritual vehicle working against me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let all evil advices given against my favour disintegrate, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let the wind, the sun and the moon run contrary and smite every demonic presence in my environment, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O you devourers, vanish from my labour, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let every tree planted by fear in my life, dry up, from the roots, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I cancel all the curses and spells that are against me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let all iron-like curses , break, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let divine tongues of fire roast any evil tongue that is against me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Consistent enemies, hear the announcement from heaven. Your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Full time enemies, receive angelic slap after the order of Herod, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every cooperation among my die-hard enemies, be converted to civil war, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Angels of fire, crush the cheekbone of my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Wasting enemies, assigned against my life, be wasted, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Emptying enemies, assigned against my life, be emptied, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Spiritual consultants, hired to curse me, fall after the order of Balaam , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Restless antagonists, arise and destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Blood pollution of my Father’s house, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Failure of divine promise, lose your hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Polygamous contamination of my Father’s house , die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Peppery arrows , go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Satanic injection, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Parental curses, working against my progress, break, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Success manipulation, lose your grip upon my life , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Hair manipulation affecting my glory, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My finances, jump out of every witchcraft cage , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Unexplainable hatred from household wickedness, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Arrows of prayer lukewarmness at my prayer altar, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every open curse and threat aimed at pulling me down, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• All good roads closed against my progress, open by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every power, assigned to downgrade my marriage, career, health, business and education , die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Spiritual confiscation of the glory of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every evil night feeding targeted at my health, career, marriage, business and education, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Miracle delayers, assigned to my life, die, in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen.
• Anti- promotion spirits of my father’s house , I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every witchcraft power, assigned to slow down my progress, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every evil circle of problems, lose your hold, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
• Periodic problems, that grew up with me, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Satanic timetable for my destiny , catch fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Any problem in my life, rooted in the spirit of rejection, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Poverty of my Father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Arrows of untimely death, fired at my life, go back to the senders , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every power attacking my dream, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every power, assigned to demote my glory, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Evil arrows of my Father’s house, targeted at my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every satanic obstacle on my path to success, catch fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every anointing of retrogression, I am not your victim, die, i8n the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Arrows of infirmity , go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Star hijackers of my Father’s house, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Destiny killers of my Father’s house, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Shame distributors of my Father’s house, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Evil spies, assigned to be monitoring my life, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Money swallowers of my Father’s house, I am not your victim , die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Head manipulators of my Father’s house, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Progress arresters of my Father’s house, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Poverty activators of my Father’s house , I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Prophet, Seer and Revelator ; Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Church.

Prophet Philip Anochie World Outreach of the Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Ministries.

Re: Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by philip88: 8:09am On May 27, 2019
PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME AND SEE THINGS HAPPEN INSTANTLY .
(To be done at night between the hours of 12 midnight and 3am: Remember to share your testimony with us by email: philipanochie@gmail.com)
• Dark agents , blocking my progress, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Evil gate , blocking my progress, catch fire , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O God, arise, connect me speedily to my divine helpers, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Wherever my destiny helpers are tied down, be released by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Unparalleled testimony of breakthroughs, arise, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Exceptional testimony of divine speed , arise , manifest in my life , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen .
• This year 2019, hear the word of the Lord, favour me by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Wonder- working tear wiper, wipe away my tears , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every power that wants my helpers to die before reaching me , die, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.
• Delayed testimony, delayed promotion, manifest and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I raise the blood of Jesus Christ , as a banner against the attacks of the enemy , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My adversaries, hear the word of the Lord, carry your load, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every serpent , assigned to bite my destiny , die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O God, arise, fight for me in the day and night , on the valley and on the mountain , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Coffins of darkness, bury your owners , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Fire of God, come down like in the days of Elijah and fight for me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every power , assigned to scatter my resources, dry up, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every power assigned to suppress my elevation, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every satanic panel , set up against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Rod of the wicked, attacking my progress, break , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My stolen oil, hear the word of the Lord, return to my head, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Prophet Philip Anochie World Outreach of the Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Ministries Worldwide.
Re: Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by philip88: 8:10am On May 27, 2019
BLESSED HOLY ANOINTING OIL, BLESSED HOLY FAMILY UNITY POWDER, BLESSED HOLY SPIRITUAL HANDKERCHIEF, AND BLESSED HOLY MIRACLE SPRING WATER.
The Blessed Holy Anointing Oil for the identification and destruction of your enemies, Blessed Holy Family Unity Powder for deliverance from arrow of sexual impotence, Blessed Holy Spiritual Handkerchief for healing of terminal deadly diseases, and Blessed Holy Miracle Spring Water for healing , miracles and deliverance from disease, bondage and oppression by evil spirits and demonic agents have powerful Biblical points of contact. There is nothing magical or mystical about it. The Bible uses points of contact in numerous locations to release miracles.
So many people have used these blessed holy spiritual miracle items and their lives have been changed! Let me send you these spiritual miracle items.
Acts 19:11-12 in the Amplified Bible says “And God did unusual and extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, “So that handkerchiefs or towels or aprons which had touched his skin were carried away and put upon the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them.”
The anointing of God is transferable and can be imparted from one person to another. This is made evident as the power of God that worked through Paul was transmitted even through “prayer cloths.”

Name:___________________________________________________________

Prefix:……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

First:……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Middle:……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Last:…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Suffix:…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Email:……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Address:………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Street Address:……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Address Line 2:……………………………………………………………………………………………………….
City:………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

State:……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
ZIP Code:………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Phone Type:……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Phone Number:…………………………………………………………………………………………………
Prayer Needs:…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Send your request to: philipanochie@gmail.com.
BLESSED HOLY MIRACLE SPRING WATER FOR MIRACLES, HEALING AND DELIVERANCE FROM ALL KINDS OF DEMONS OF DISEASES, BONDAGE AND OPPRESSION.
The blessed Holy Miracle Spring Water is nature’s miracles, healing and deliverance within your reach. It is one of nature’s spiritual wonders. It possesses the ability to relieve or heal many sicknesses and conditions, of which many are reluctant to treatment by orthodox medicine. It is also capable of relieving cases triggered by spiritual circumstances, such as poison when matched.
By keeping the Blessed Holy Miracle water in places, it can ward off evil spirits.
This Blessed Holy Miracle Spring Water is found to be effective in the treatment of the following ailments inflicted on people by evil spirits , demons of diseases and demonic agents: Virginal discharge/itching, Weak erection, Pile, Internal Heat, Flattening of Tommy, Fibroid, Hotness of Head/ body, Hernia, Arthritis/ Rheumatism, Bone dislocation, Stroke, Joint/chest/waist pain, Head/tooth/backache, Shaving rashes/ pimples, Diabetes/sugar reduction, Malaria/typhoid and strong cough.
Drink Blessed Holy Miracle Spring Water for instant treatment of cough and other infectious diseases.

PROPHET PHILIP ANOCHIE INTERNATIONAL SPIRITUAL WARFARE MINISTRY.
I am so pleased that you have come to read this page . I believe that God has brought you here for a good purpose. According to God’s Holy Word there is tremendous power in agreement (Matthew 18:19).
No matter where you are at right now or what you may be facing , I want you to know that with God all things are possible.
There is a way out of your dilemma, and as we stand in agreement, God will bring you out of lack, sickness, discouragement, and fear. He will lead you out of the wilderness and dry places you have experienced and bring you into green pastures where milk and honey flows.
You can experience divine favor, divine blessings, divine health, and divine power. Yes, Jesus said, “I have come that you might have life and have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10). It is God’s will for you to live an abundant life full of His blessings.
The mission of this ministry is to help multitudes around the world experience His supernatural power to see bondages and addictions broken. So many people will break out of poverty and lack and moved into a life of abundance, and so many others will receive a healing touch.
God is no respecter of persons. What He has done in the lives of others….… HE WILL DO FOR YOU.
Make contact with this power. Receive double portion anointing.
DONATE
2 Corinthians 9:6 : The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
Contact us for further information on how to send your Seed Faith Donation and obtain any of the above mentioned Blessed Holy Spiritual Miracle Items according to your prayer needs. We will tell you how to use the items when we receive your request. Remember to share your testimony with us after using the Blessed Holy Spiritual Miracle Items by email: philipanochie@gmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
We are United in the Spirit and Love of Jesus Christ.

Prophet Philip Anochie World Outreach of the Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Ministries.
Re: Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by philip88: 8:13am On May 27, 2019
LET US PRAY THIS PRAYER VIOLENTLY WITH ANGER AGAINST SEXUAL PROBLEMS FOR THE ANNIHILATION AND HEALING OF SEXUAL PROBLEMS.
(Print or copy out this prayer on a piece of paper and pray it whenever you are faced with sexual temptation or sexual problem. The sex demons, demonic and evil spirits responsible for the problem situation will flee, in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen. Remember to share your testimony with us by email : philipanochie@gmail.com).
• My Everliving God, I …….(Your full name…..) come to you at this moment on the basis of your word in Romans 10: 9 which tells me that If I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and believe in my heart that God raised him from the dead, I will be saved, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I (Your full name) therefore confess with my mouth right now (say it loud) that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and the Lord of all creation and God raised him from the dead by the power of the Holy spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Therefore, I surrender and submit my life totally and absolutely to you my Lord Jesus Christ, and I ask you to forgive all my sins and be my personal Lord and Saviour, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I come to you now, my Lord Jesus Christ, With the sins of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I now put a stop to all forms of sexual sin transmitted in my bloodline , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I say “NO” to all tendencies towards indecent exposure, rape, adultery, fornication, molestation, masturbation, incest and perversion, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I renounce all bestiality, masochism, nymphomania, lust and prostitution in my bloodline, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I halt all sexual aggression, sexual personality disorders, sexual traumas and deviant behavior, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I command every demon rooted into these patterns to now leave , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I take hold of the Sword of the Holy Spirit to cut this chain of evil, and break its links , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, forgive me and bring sexual health and wholeness where there was sickness , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let every satanic influence on my sexual problem (name the problem) die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let my bloodline shine with the beauty of a healthy sexuality, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father , let my sexual expression be pure and pleasing to you, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, I repent of my sins today and accept you as my Lord and Saviour, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, I bless you, and worship you and praise you for saving me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, thank you for pouring your light, your healing and your blessing through this whole area of my life and my genealogy , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father , in response to your word in Revelation 3: 20, I open the door of my heart to you and ask you to come into my life right now and reign supreme in me now and forever more, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Thank you my Lord Jesus Christ for saving me from the earthly effects of sexual sin such as brownish hair, loss of stamina, depression, poverty, cervical cancer, prostrate cancer, loss of blood, anaemia, dull eyes, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, hepatitis, gonnohrea, staphylococcus, syphilis, chlamydia and other sexually transmitted infections, loss of weight, over slim, low sperm count, fatigue, loss of appetite, chest pen, slip disk, abortion, murder, waste of future children, family instability and financial scarcity, loss of memory and impotence and loss of natural sexual feeling due to pornography and many others , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Thank you Lord for saving me from deadly diseases such as syphilis, gonorrheae, chanchroids, herpes simplex infection, chlamydia infection, genital warts, trichomoniasis , candidiasis, AIDS defining cancers, bacterial infections, viral infections , fungal infections (mycosis), parasitic infections, other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and untimely death.
• Based on Prov. 5:22, John 8: 34, Acts 8: 23, Rom 6: 16, 7: 23, 2 Tim 2: 26 and Peter 2: 19, Father Lord, release me from the spiritual demonic bondage habit of sexual sin, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I believe that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and that I should not defile it, O, Holy spirit of God, take me as your disciple , guide me , enlighten me, sanctify me , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Holy spirit, bind my hands, that they may do no evil, cover my eyes that they may see no evil no more, sanctify my heart that evil may not dwell within me , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O, Holy spirit, be my God, be my guide, withersoever thou leadest me, I will go, whatsoever thou commandest me , in your strength, I will do, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O, Holy spirit, deign to form me , with the Blessed Holy Virgin Mary and in the Blessed Holy Virgin Mary, according to the model of our devine Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Glory be to the Father, the creator , Glory be to the son, the Redeemer in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Glory be to the Holy spirit the sanctifier, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, help me to abide in you, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, you made me to understand by your word in John 15: 5 that you are the vine and I am your branch and that If I remain in you, you will also remain in me and make me to bear much fruit , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Lord Jesus Christ, you also made it clear to me that without you, I can do nothing.
• Father , I know that sexual sin is second in gravity to murder in thy sight in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I therefore, ask you to please give me the strength to overcome my sexual problem (name the problem) by the power and guidance of your Holy spirit and for me to abide consistently in you, all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, you made it clear to me in Isaiah 58: 2 that it sin that causes separation between you and mankind, therefore ……………(your full name…….) hereby ask you to wipe away all my sins and help me to live above all manners of sin, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, your word in 1 Corinthians 16: 17 makes me to know that he who joins himself to you, the Lord Jesus Christ, becomes spiritually one with you and your command is that what you, the Lord Jesus Christ, has joined together, no man should put asunder (Matt. 19: 6), I decree therefore, and let it be established forever in heaven, on earth and under the earth that no man , no sin, no power and no circumstances shall separate me from you, my redeemer and friend , forever and ever, in the Holy and Mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Altar of God against Altar of Satan Worldwide.
Re: Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by philip88: 8:18am On May 27, 2019
PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME.
(To be said daily for the church)
• Thank you, Father, for the promise which says “ I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I take authority over the power of darkness , in all its ramifications , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction , false doctrine , deception , hypocrisy , pride and error , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ , be bound, in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen.
• Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus Christ Amen.
• Let the power of the cross and the holy spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every power of selfishness, over- ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, grant unto the body of Christ, the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding , submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience , in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers; - love, - joy, - peace, - long suffering, - gentleness, - goodness, - faith, - meekness, - temperance, - divine healing, - divine health, - fruitfulness, - progress, - faith, - the gifts of healing, - prophesy, - discerning of spirits, - the word of wisdom-, the word of knowledge, - the working of miracles, - diverse kinds of tongues, - beauty and glory of God, - righteousness and holiness,- dedication and commitment.
• Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and Holiness in our lives , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, break and refill your ministers and vessels afresh.
• Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, give unto your ministers , the power for effective prayer life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus Christ.
• Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God, come upon the converts, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists, fresh fire, to disgrace territorial spirits , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Prophet Philip Anochie World Outreach of the Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Ministries Worldwide.
http://www.facebook.com/philip.anochie.716.

Re: Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by philip88: 2:05pm On May 27, 2019
PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME AND SEE THINGS HAPPEN INSTANTLY.
(To be done at night between the hours of 12 midnight and 3am. Remember to share your testimony with us by email: philipanochie@gmail.com)
• Psalm 65 : 2 says “ O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come” , therefore , I give all the glory to the Lord Jesus Christ for what he has been doing in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, ignite the fire of revival in my life , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, put my stubborn pursuers to flight , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, make me a prayer eagle, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, open chapters of prosperity to me , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord , confuse satanic dribblers in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, put the gear of my enemies in reverse, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, make my prayer and fasting of great value in turbulent and non-turbulent situations, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• According to Matt 17:21 “ Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting” Father, make my prayer and fasting a necessity and not an option, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• From this scripture, some mountains will not fall unless they are bombarded with the artillery of prayer and fasting. The weapons of prayer and fasting have been known to do wonders when other methods fail. In addition, some breakthroughs are impossible unless there is regular , consistent , concerted and constant bombardment of prayer, Father supply me with an arsenal of prayer points in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, let my prayer points be specially vomited by the Holy Ghost to bring salvation, deliverance and healing of the spirit , soul and body of God’s people, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Father, give me the strength and vigor to pray my prayer points with determination, pray them with aggression, pray them with violence in the spirit, pray them with violent faith, pray them with great expectation and my life will never remain the same, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord that answereth by fire, kindly answer my prayers, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Any pattern of darkness, that has enveloped me, be broken, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My deposit of greatness, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My God, turn my worst time into my best time, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My God, make the right people to help me at the right time, at the right place, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My God, make my enemies to destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Because of me, my family shall not know poverty again, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Power of God, single me out for honour , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The power of God, that has no respect for stubborn problems, swallow up my problems, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every grip of darkness in my life, break , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My expectations from the promises of the Lord, shall not be cut off, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• This is my year of greatness and uncommon breakthroughs , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I shall not struggle to be recognized , my God shall announce me , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The sun of my life, shall not listen to the voice of witchcraft, it shall arise and shine , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My destiny shall command my circumstances, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The wicked chains , tying me down, break by the power of God, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I shall trample upon every serpent and scorpion of shame , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every power, that padlocked my breakthroughs, release the key by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every cruel dragon , that has swallowed up my joy and breakthroughs, vomit them by fire , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I shall escape from the river of pain , into the river of gain, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I shall fly from the sky of rejection , to the firmament of dominion, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My breakthroughs , surprise every previous breakthroughs I have had, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Great opportunities and great recoveries, come my way now, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My breakthroughs , surpass other breakthroughs , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My adversaries will help me to plan my celebration, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every threat to my existence , die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Those expecting harm to come to me , will be surprised by my promotion, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every pit, that the enemy has dug for me, become my stepping stones to glory , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Like Joseph , I will prosper in the midst of my adversaries, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every sickness assigned to stop my destiny , die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every ancestral vulture, delegated to feed on my destiny , die , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The Haman , assigned to destroy me , die in my place, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• If I ask for one helper, ten helpers will come my way , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My life, show that Jehovah Jireh is my God, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Those asking; “ Can any good thing come out of Nazareth” shall see God’s glory manifesting in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The Lord will grant me uncommon wisdom, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My harvest shall go beyond my ability, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The strongman , assigned to disgrace me , be disgraced, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The strongwoman , assigned to disgrace me , be disgraced, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• God will raise me ten times higher than my colleagues , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My enemies will not laugh at me but I shall mock them, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Any power hired to pull me down , fall, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every battle at the edge of my breakthroughs shall die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Any evil gathering against me, scatter unto desolation , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• All obstacles on my way to greatness, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every move of my enemy , be destroyed , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every ancestral vulture, delegated to feed on my life, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My star, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The Pharoah , assigned to destroy me , die, in my place, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every monster, that has swallowed up my joy , vomit it by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My progress, surpass every previous progress I have had, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My time to sing my song and dance my dance has come, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I will have cause to celebrate this year , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My adversaries will help to plan the celebration of my advancement , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every sickness, assigned to stop my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I trample upon the serpents and scorpions of shame and failure, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every threat to my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• The Lord will give me testimonies that will wipe away insults , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Satanic voices speaking against peace in my home, shut up, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Prophet Philip Anochie World Outreach of the Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Spiritual Warfare Ministries .
http://www.facebook.com/philip.anochie.716.
Re: Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty by philip88: 2:18pm On May 27, 2019
LET US PRAY THIS PRAYER .
(To be done at night between the hours of 12 midnight and 3am. Remember to share your testimony with us by email: philipanochie@gmail.com)
• O Lord, pull me away from every evil company, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, pull me away from every company of stagnancy , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Before the cloud of witness in heaven, I break away from every evil grip, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every rottenness that has gathered into my life, scatter , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every evil company, vomit me, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I break the curse of stagnancy , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O Lord, uproot my old foundation and replace it with a new one, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Scales of Darkness, in my eyes, scatter , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Dead visions , come alive, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Environmental witchcraft scaling, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Witchcraft of age group, break, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Any threat to my existence , be uprooted, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every poison in my life, die, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Evil covenants against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My destiny, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Anyone that has stolen from me , return what you have stolen, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Ancient gates , in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Any blemish in my life , die , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Any sickness in my life, be eaten up , by the blood of Jesus Christ, In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Power of the wilderness, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• My Red sea, lose your power , dry up , in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
• My Goliath , lose your power , fall down, I cut off your head, die, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
• Every strange altar, raised against me , be dissolved , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every ordinance, tormenting me, I command you to fail, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every law contrary to the word of God, I command you to break, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• You my tormentor, be dismantled from my life, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• Every Sennacherib, boasting against me, fall by your sword, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O God, arise and let my enemies be disgraced, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• O God , arise and let the world know that you are my God, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
• I shall live to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, in the holy and mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Prophet Philip Anochie World Outreach of the Power of Jesus Christ Prayer, Deliverance and Miracles International Spiritual War Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Hidden Contacts On Samsung Galaxy? / History Of Naira Land.. / Have You Ever Seen A Shooting Star Before? Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.