Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Job In Qatar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job In Qatar (2228 Views)

Airport Services Agents Job Recruitment At Qatar Airways / Being A Migrant Worker In Qatar Is Even Worse Than You Thought / Jobs In Qatar Aluminium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job In Qatar by mrlove: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2013
We are seeking workers for Qatar who can work as clerks for Shopping Mall.

Job: Clerk/Cashier/Sales Person
Salary: ---$ per month
Working Hour: 8 hr/6 days/week
Requirement: Full Photograph & Passport Page
Visa Process: 18 days
Contract Period: 2 years, Renewal
Required No. : 35
Male & Female both required. Age up to 45 years can apply.

The expected visa cost and processing fees obtainable from your side is -,---$. Be inform that all applicants will be responsible for there AIR TICKET.

NOTE: No payment will be receive from the applicant until the visa is issue, expect work permit fees $---, payable during submission of documents.
Deductible from the total payment upon the receipt of the visa.

For more Information Contact us:

xx
xxxx
xxxxx
Tel: +23480xxx
Re: Job In Qatar by ifyalways(f): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ok, una don move to Ibadan?

Hehehe. Work in QAtar indeed.
Re: Job In Qatar by mrlove: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
ifyalways: Ok, una don move to Ibadan?

How do you mean, have you ever done business with me before now or do you ever meet with me in any place in Lagos before for a business transaction.
please, learn to make comment, my Company is free to anybody who care to make findings about our INTEGRITY.
Re: Job In Qatar by 1forall: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Let's give the benefit of doubt Ify. Poster's got a history and there's a physical address. Anyone who wants to deal with them would be silly not to visit their office.
Re: Job In Qatar by lanreecom(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
ifyalways: Ok, una don move to Ibadan?

I HAVE BEEN THERE! Like someone said, he should be given a benefit of doubt. really i know all about this Qatar "parro" i have been there and back. what i will advice anyone who is interested in going for the Qatar working visa to do is find a way to get him to reach an written signrd and sealed agreement with you if truely they are going to give you the job when you get there or else what most of them do is provide you a kind of "Arangee" Employment Letter which will only help you to cross the Airport but the company which own the Letter Head paper they used does not need your service.

If not, When you enter the country, then the battle to get a job has just started.
Re: Job In Qatar by kasheemawo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
OP is a pure scammer;i commented on his post today on this same advertisment but moderator has hidden the post............@obinoscopy did u hid my comment because i called this OP 419?
Re: Job In Qatar by 1forall: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
lanreecom:

I HAVE BEEN THERE! Like someone said, he should be given a benefit of doubt. really i know all about this Qatar "parro" i have been there and back. what i will advice anyone who is interested in going for the Qatar working visa to do is find a way to get him to reach an written signrd and sealed agreement with you if truely they are going to give you the job when you get there or else what most of them do is provide you a kind of "Arangee" Employment Letter which will only help you to cross the Airport but the company which own the Letter Head paper they used does not need your service.

If not, When you enter the country, then the battle to get a job has just started.

Oh well guys there you have it, there's always a catch ain't there? OP you see now? We don't want deceptive job posts on this forum, contacts blocked jare.
Re: Job In Qatar by Obinoscopy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
kasheemawo: OP is a pure scammer;i commented on his post today on this same advertisment but moderator has hidden the post............@obinoscopy did u hid my comment because i called this OP 419?

No I didn't.

But ur post was hidden because u quoted d OP and it contained phone numbers which are flagged as scam numbers
Re: Job In Qatar by kasheemawo(m): 5:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Obinoscopy:

No I didn't.

But ur post was hidden because u quoted d OP and it contained phone numbers which are flagged as scam numbers
thanks for this clarification,keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

HP International Sales Graduate Program-1303269 / Who Received Dis Interview Invites? / Recruitment For Graduate Sales Executives At Emerald Foods And Beverage Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.