Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Non-alcoholic Beer For Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Non-alcoholic Beer For Children? (619 Views)

Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / Is Ben 10 Cartoon Appropriate For Children? / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non-alcoholic Beer For Children? by ballabriggs: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
Right guys, I know there are some people who avoid drinking beer based on their ethical, religious and a whole lot of obligations. However non-alcoholic beer brands are increasingly being made available in the market. For example, Becks and Bavaria have these brands for those that want to enjoy the fun of beer but their obligations would not permit the comsumption of alcoholic beer.

I thus ask would you go for a non-alcoholic beer brand? I need honest opinions based on economic, socio-cultural, legal and other relevant perspectives. I am even more interested in what Christian and Islamic scholars have to say about these non-alcoholic brands. Does it go counter to your religious obligations.

For family people who avoid drinking beer because of the kids in the house, do you think the non-alcoholic brands provide a good option? Do you think the non-alcoholic brands will have the same negative influence on your kids as the alcoholic brands that you avoid? Would you let your kids drink a non-alcoholic beer?

For those interested in political issues, do you think government should place as much taxes on non-alcoholic beer as alcoholic beer considering the fact that it is produced by the same organisations? Do you think laws should be made to prevent young people below the age of 18 from consuming this?

For those who love alcoholic beer because of the feeling it gives, do you think buying non-alcoholic beer is a "waste of money" ?

Please I need your opinion on this.

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P (return If Possible) / A Letter From Your Mum!!! / Parental Preferences Over Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.