Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state (656 Views)

I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products / Things You Must Know Before Going Into Importation Business. / Going Into Importation Of Truck Parts From Germany. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by nas4q(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
I had started business as a corps member wayback in 2011 and currently owns a viewing centre in akwa ibom state. I had taken time to analyse the businesses that will be successful in these areas for me to invest on later on. Due to my ambition to succeed in the minimum time possible, I will like to negotiate deals with nairalanders that are into phones, electronics and computer businesses. So much quantities of those products are needed here but because of my limited capital, I'm not able to move with the pace of the market. If I can find trustworthing individuals that are into the aforementioned businesses who will give me products and then I pay installmentally or the individual can come over here to sample his goods and I then take over the marketing and sales of those products in my shops. Any individual interested in this partnership should please signify and also give suggestions and how best to do it. Patiently waiting for responses....
Re: I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by nas4q(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Am waiting o
Re: I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by idlaw2k3(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
What part of Akwa Ibom state is your viewing center located?
Re: I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by nas4q(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
idlaw2k3: What part of Akwa Ibom state is your viewing center located?

In ikot okoro area of oruk anam local government in akwa ibom state.
Re: I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by nas4q(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
...waiting.
Re: I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
nas4q: ...waiting.

I contacted you in your other thread.
Re: I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by nas4q(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Yes I have seen your post and have just sent a mail to you now. Check you inbox. Thanks.
Re: I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by nas4q(m): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2013
am still interested....
Re: I need a business partner that is into importation business in akwa ibom state by dinggle: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm Kslimited RC:1097851, an importer of laptops, laptop parts, phones and accessories, the brands I import are Hp, Dell and Gateway. My distribution markets are Lagos and Calabar. Akwa-Ibom is about 1hr drive from Calabar or there about and it would be nice to be able to work with someone with character, vision and trust.
Are you be able to:
1. Briefly discuss with me via phone convo and answer my concern?
2. Discuss with my team via phone convo?
3. Follow up with 3-way Skype video conversation? necessary only after a successful phone conversation 3-way video will include I, my team and you. You must use a pc with webcam!
4. Visit Calabar to be processed and conclude the relationship by bringing verifiable paper work and signing necessary paperwork? This is probably the final phase, after working out an agreement on Skype video.
I'm based in U.S so all products come from U.S.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Actually Make Money From Bet On Sport / The Power Of Aloe Vera (forever Living Product) Order Now !!! / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.