Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Best Place To Buy Bedspreads And Sheets In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Place To Buy Bedspreads And Sheets In Lagos (662 Views)

Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets / Between Cbn And Mtn, Which Is The Best Place To Work? / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Buy Bedspreads And Sheets In Lagos by SweetLola: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hi

I'd be grateful for suggestions of places for high quality bedspreads and sheets in Lagos . I've tried Shoprite and all the usual suspects but they have pretty poor offerings i.e designs not to my taste also mostly stock duvets instead of bedspreads.

Thanks in advance for your help

(1) (Reply)

So Nobody On NL Wish Me Hbd Today~cryingggggggggggg / What Is So Hard About January? / "How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.