Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets (5784 Views)

Tips For Buying Stainless Steel Scissor Lift Table / For Your Quality P.o.p Cement And Stainless Rails / The Ajaokuta Steel Mill Conspiracy - Natasha Akpoti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by 19naia(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Where in Nigeria can one buy sheets of stainless steel (316L grade of steel is prefered)?
The sheets have to be stainless steel and around the thickness used to make old water tanks. Those water tanks used Galvanized steel or other types of metal alloys, i dont need info about those as they are easy to find.
Please let me know also about the price per sheet of any given dimensions... Thank you.
Re: Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by marix1: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
"Make N50,000 Weekly in Nigeria Guarantee, Do you run your life or does your job runs yours? The Experts say that 90% of people hate the job they are into......... Sincerely if you keep doing what you are doing then you may eventually end up with the same or worse results in a constant rat race. The best SOLUTION is to Join NOB7 PLATFORM with one time Payment of just 2000 naira today and be Receiving the Credit Alerts from your Bank Forever. Seeing is Believing. For More Details and REGISTRATION, Click here, http://nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?genemarix1 and in your Sponsor username put genemarix1 Thanks!!!
Re: Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by obua: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
You can buy in Orile steel market in lagos. Stainless steel goes for 15 to 32 k for a 1mm sheet.
Re: Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by 19naia(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
obua:
You can buy in Orile steel market in lagos. Stainless steel goes for 15 to 32 k for a 1mm sheet.

Thanks much friend. grin I am very happy to know. Do you know the area dimensions of the sheets for 15k-32k..
Re: Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by obua: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sheets normally come in 4x8 feet ie 1.2x2.4m size

1 Like

Re: Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by tpiar: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by efabricators: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by RobbStark(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2019
obua:

how about that of 5mm thick sheet, grade 316L
Re: Looking For Stainless Steel Sheets by walexsho(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
please where can I buy Galvanized sheets of 0.3mm thickness either as scrap or New, I need it for feeding trough fabrication... I search through Iyana Ipaja, I didn't see where to buy. All I could get was 0.6mm.

(1) (Reply)

Common Abbrevations And Their Meaning. / Pictures Of 2013 Gunness World Record Winners / Shocking Facts About Alex Ibru, Maiden Ibru, Ikeja Hotel And Other Family Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.