Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Which Computer Games Do You Play? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (16898 Views)

Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Computer Games Do You Play? by kimba(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2006
yup, shoot, which computer games do you play?.

I love free-cell, because it gets me thinking, and ive been playing the cards consistently from game#1.

I'm now on game#330. cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok, you now, shoot.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by whitesoftx(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2006
#330 in Freecell? man you too low, try to randomize the number, and play above #25,000 then u think fast and better! I play freecell too and I love Micrsosoft Age of Empire! and Age of Mythology!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by charlisco(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2006
i just do not know where to start, i play so many game to the extent that i no longer enjoy game that have no spill of blood when i hit my opponent, i have played Mortal Kombart4, Street Fighter, Xmen, Dragon ball, Sonic and my favourite Contra produce my Sega. All i have mention are PC game
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Zahymaka(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2006
I'd love to lay my hands on Street Fighter, charlisco -- can you give me any tips of where to get it?

I love Caesar III -- it's way better than Age of Empires.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by charlisco(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
You can always play the flash version online. but keep it in mind that it does not load fast

http://flashkof.free.fr/street/streetfighter4.swf

or dowload it  here to play offline, recommended
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Zeus2(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2006
Age of the Empire, damn the game sef no dey allowme work.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Zahymaka(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2006
That flash one? Thanks a lot -- but that one gives me the creeps. I play the shockwave version. It's way better but I'm always beaten because the guys online are too good:

http://www.streetfighteronline.com
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2006
All the games i play are on my phone and i love Prince of Persia 1,2,3(i have finished them all),I also like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3(also finished that one)and the Splinter Cell series.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by teeroy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2006
I always play Football Manager 2006. It's the ultimate management game.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by niterider(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
Need 4 speed (most wanted),Midnite club,GTA san andres.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Zahymaka(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
spikedcylinder:

All the games i play are on my phone and i love Prince of Persia 1,2,3(i have finished them all),I also like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3(also finished that one)and the Splinter Cell series.

Just wondering -- do you read Clancy's books too?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2006
No,i havent read any but i heard they are pretty good.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2006
All PC Games
HITMAN -  CONTRACTS
KASPAROV CHESSMATE
UFO AFTERSHOCK
EA FIFA 2006
THIEF 2
HEROS OF MIGHT & MAGIC 4
ONIMUSHA 3

in order of satisfaction
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by igwe4life(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
Hi fellas,

How doi get Mortal Kombat? is it available for download or is there anywhere i can play it online?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by timmy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2006
Prince of persia,

lovely 3d game cheesy wink
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by 2nde(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2006
MK is my best game, then street of rage follow by all other adventure and action game
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by debosky(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2006
EA FIFA 2006 is my fav, I also like Max Payne, Hitman, Midtown Madness (racing), havent played in a while though
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Consultant(f): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
I play a lot of Mahjong Solitaire games. I also love Minesweeper but i haven't found a lot of people who play or even understand the game. kind of makes me feel intellectually superior tongue
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by hotangel2(f): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2006
Literati, monopoly, scrabble, pool, text twist.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Badman888(m): 2:39am On Apr 28, 2006
teeroy:

I always play Football Manager 2006. It's the ultimate management game.
yea thats the ultimate game
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by senisho(m): 3:33am On Apr 28, 2006
@consultant, minesweeper is a push-over. I luv adventure games & I've played games like Prince of Persia(Sands of time & Two Thrones), Primal, Devil may cry2, GTA(vice city/ still playing san andreas), Kill zone & d list goes on. I'm in2 combat games too sha,
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by senisho(m): 3:39am On Apr 28, 2006
@consultant, minesweeper is a push-over. I luv adventure games & I've played games like Prince of Persia(Sands of time & Two Thrones), Primal, Devil may cry2, GTA(vice city/ still playing san andreas), Kill zone & d list goes on. I'm in2 combat games too sha,
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Gamine(f): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2006
grin i usually love this, i play rise of nations,Empire Earth ive got Snes,N64 and Ps emulators on my system, i got hooked by solitaire unbelievably, i still cant belive it, then i love GTA, Hitman, JamesBond, theres this game im looking for by firaxis SidMeier's Alpha Centauri
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by kimba(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2006
@whitesox

thanks, ill try that #. Im actually on a mission to play everything from game#1 to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

anyone for Counter-Strike? cheesy

my coolest war game,
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Consultant(f): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2006
@consultant, minesweeper is a push-over.

Really? How many seconds does it take you to complete the expert level?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Zahymaka(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2006
Why do you listen to him? He doesn't seem to realise that different things make different people tick. Does this sound like someone you should be listening to:

senisho:

Kill zone & d list goes on. I'm in2 combat games too sha,

I personally hate combat games because of blood. Kill zone rolleyes rolleyes

I don't like that name.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by simonflame(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2006
kimba:

anyone for Counter-Strike? cheesy
my coolest war game,

i luving that game 2 death, best shooter ever, can't deny
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by kimba(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2006
@simonflame
Counter strike is the best, have you got the additional "world's CDs"?

do you know if theres an online Counter strike game zone?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2006
Heh, u guys dont get me started on games  grin

Street fighter was like a religion for me in Uni. The fighting league then was intense! We used to play at an Arcade at ojuelegba called underground- only the very best went to play there! You go there to get beaten soundly- and perhaps make a name for yourself! Later on the combat league moved on to Tekken. Nowadays however I don't play anymore because all the great players have either stopped playing or become godlike, and all the new kids are just no challenge at all!!!!

On the strategy side, I could die on top total annihilation and starcraft, like abacha. We used to have 4-5 player warfare at a cybercafe I once worked for. The thrill of commanding your troops in combat and fighting to save your allies from enemy airstrikes! flying in supplies to friendly forces trapped by seige tanks! racing against the clock to construct a key weapon capable of turning the tides of the game! pure heaven! I'm currently trying to get into Sid Meier's Civilization 4. Hope its as good as alpha centauri!

my top game at the moment is Half Life 2: That is by far the best game I've played on any system bar none. I hardly have time to play it sha, thanks to CORPORATE NIGERIA  angry

Multiplayer: I'll have to go with Quake and Unreal. Never got into the bigbig  team stuff like counterstrike. Since different versions of those games are basically the same game with diferent rules, I can't name a particular version either way: as the occasion requires!

When I was much younger I could not pry myself away from DOOM and DOOM 2. Doom 3 is cool but, meh.

Final fantasys 1 and 6 imersed me for many happy hours in my mid adolescence (played via emulator). The memories!!!!

However there is ONE fighting game I played recently and felt the old thrill once again: NARUTO:clash of the Ninja! I swear if you know what the word 'naruto' means you will go crazy about this game!

PS: burnout and need for speed underground rule the driving school. Born too slow! w00t!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by senisho(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2006
@Zahymaka, , when I read your post I wanted 2 #!$ u, but 1st I decided 2 read d rules & after that, I checked your profile and I thought, "Oh, he's just a little kid". So, back 2 your question @consultant, d thing is that I've finished minesweeper countless times but I never fancied finishing it in record time because like u said, not many people understand d game. So I didn't think of setting any record, because there's no 1 2 compete with. Since u've mentioned it, I'll check how long it takes me 2 finish it(on expert) and let u know.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by texazzpete(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2006
Played medal of honor: allied assault, unreal tournament 2004, i'm playing Halo right now, playing call of duty.
The best of 'em all : the chronicles of riddick: escape from butcher bay
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Zahymaka(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2006
senisho:

@Zahymaka, , when I read your post I wanted 2 #!$ u. . . I thought, "Oh, he's just a little kid".

I'm sorry for coming on too strongly. I don't like being called a kid -- do you mind?

Obviously, Consultant doesn't like combat games and sees something intellectual in minesweeper. Calling it a pushover was [to me] trying to say everyone should do what you do. I don't play it but I feel everyone is entitled to their preferences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download NBA 2K23 PPSSPP Highly Compressed / Ps4 Fat,slim,pro and installation service / Who Is Your Secret Video Games Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.