Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) (25909 Views)

NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians On Toxic Substance In Food / Five Alive Is At It Again / Chivita Vs Five Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by ladygaga(f): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2013
Between 4:30pm - 5:00pm on 2nd of January, I decided to have some juice after my my meal, so I settled for 5 alive orange juice.

As I opened and turned, I noticed some substance which I initially ignored, I turned more and I saw more. Out of curiosity I opened up the pack. Lo and behold. I found this irritating stuff inside. Dunno what it is. Couldn't bring myself to scoop it out.

I don't know how that got in the pack. More importantly, I don't know why that should be in a juice. This is a product of the Coca-Cola company for Christ's sake.What exactly is the job of NAFDAC or whoever is responsible for the safety of the public? This product was to expire 08/08/13.

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by seedord247(m): 12:58am On Jan 03, 2013
That look like the head of a fish.

Maybe thats a gift for the best customer of the year. cheesy

And more also.... Since you dont have meat on ya food, you can used it to replace the meat. grin

37 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by RedLight1: 2:19am On Jan 03, 2013
i guess ur five alive came with a special meat... u supoose to eat that thing and drink the juice untop am wink

8 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2013
Just shake the thing, it will dissolve.

What are you afraid of? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by claremont(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
@OP: This may be the opportunity of a life time to claim compensation for the psychological trauma you experienced after you found that object in your drink. The makers of the drink are liable and have a responsibility to ensure that the products coming out of their factories are safe for consumption.

9 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by RedLight1: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
claremont: @OP: This may be the opportunity of a life time to claim compensation for the psychological trauma you experienced after you found that object in your drink. The makers of the drink are liable and have a responsibility to ensure that the products coming out of their factories are safe for consumption.
he or she wont get a dimeeee.....no be naija? after the bribe and everything ...police go claim say na he/she put the thing inside the juice

9 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
*pukes*...the whole drink looks like raw egg ...some would use this opportunity to sue the coy for a billion nairagrin

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by valdubem(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
that thing inside is the christmas bonanza.
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
WFT, i always drink that thing without opening to see the content

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
AND SO WHAT?! How can you prove you didnt put it inside by yourself?!

5 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mu he he he he he he!

Only in naija! grin grin grin grin

You sef wan form levels dey drink juice grin

God don catch you.

Next time, drink water. It is more healthy than that poison they sell as juice in naija. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju: AND SO WHAT?! How can you prove you didnt put it inside by yourself?!

Gbam! If you report it to the company, they will say you put it in there yourself.

10 likes

3 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by colombiana: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Eat it
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Red-Light:
he or she wont get a dimeeee.....no be naija? after the bribe and everything ...polce go claim say na he/she put the thing inside the juice

Gbammmmmm!
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Justiyke4u: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Donoghue vs Stevenson

9 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by dagbas: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Disease no dey kill african!
Just swallow the substance dey go!

2 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by pressongodsay(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
U see open and win promo, u begin dey fear. U nor see d promo 4 NTA? Go drop ur particulars d draw nah next mount ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
You can't get any redress cos it has been opened,the company will claim you put it there,so go get another,and pls buy from reputable place.

I sense piracy here.

2 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by azpeculiar: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
who even send me to open this thread sef... angry

*pukes, leaves thread*

2 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Rajman(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
naija palava
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by ssainty(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
Assuming you are the MD/CEO of this company,would u fall for this?drink that was not opened right in your own eyes and you come to claim dat you found someting like suya inside.Oga just swallow it.....

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Redmosquito(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
DOnt believe them ooo! My mother saw one kinda green stuff in Limca once! She went to the factory quietly, told them about it quietly, they were forming boss and shouting.
She Just told them "Well! Thank God NTA is alive!"
120,000 naira sharp sharp!
But that was then ooooo

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by sKy007: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
azpeculiar: who even send me to open this thread sef... angry

*pukes, leaves thread*
After putting u on the Frontpage ?
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by phayvoursky(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hehehe. U drink 5ALIVE U become 1'a DEAD. Lwkmdfh...

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
The op started the topic hoping to find relevant contributions and behold the infantile comments from supposed adults? NL has lost its values, remininscing couple years back, o dear NL what has happened to u.
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by HoneyPrincess(f): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
U don hama just sue Nafdac for not doing their job and the cocacola company believe its a break thru 4 u and ur family. 2013 future is bright n beautiful if dey ask u wat u want just tell dem u want a new house in VGC lagos, ur acc shld b loaded and a nice ride make e 4 no loss

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Profkomolafe(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
lwkmd, watin carry u go buy five alive when alomo dey invoke......or ar u a learner? lol

4 Likes

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by acawo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
claremont: @OP: This may be the opportunity of a life time to claim compensation for the psychological trauma you experienced after you found that object in your drink. The makers of the drink are liable and have a responsibility to ensure that the products coming out of their factories are safe for consumption.
u cnt sue us o.i xpected u 2 report 2d company instead of bringing it up here.yea d dmange has bin done bt hw wil it b corrected if d company is nt notified

1 Like

Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
I experienced something similar too, some days ago I went to one of the branches of tantalizer. I won't mention the branch and ordered for porridge yam and fresh fish. After serving me guess what I saw in the food after like two or three spoons. I saw a dead fly in the food and called the managers attension. When he came and saw it he started apologizing and asked that I given any other meal I wanted. angry
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by Koolking(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2013

What justification that she didn't open and put the stuff there to ride on the intelligence of the makers of 5Alive. I am just saying as a counter defense in the law court. It could have been adulterated by the middleman who sold the product. A lot of things come to play in this scenario. It takes the power to change the Nigerian corrupt mentality to get compensation in this sort of scenario.
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by slimming: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
she should pray about it or forget it.
Re: Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) by talk2D: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Let us see the substance AFTER u poured it away.
It will give us a clue to ans ur question.
Why u wan spoil market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? / My Horrible Experiences With Food Sellers In Lagos / 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.