Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Cash Link Finance And Investment,lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cash Link Finance And Investment,lagos (1421 Views)

Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite / Savings And Investment Tips For Job Seekers And Workers. / G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Link Finance And Investment,lagos by sojay(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
Help Nairalanders,
Pls i av just been invited for an interview with this company tomorrow by 1pm.Anybody with deatils about them?Pls help me o.Thank you all in advance.For anything just text me on 08023080234 and i'll call u.
Re: Cash Link Finance And Investment,lagos by coolsam001(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2008
Hello Sojay,

How far with Cash Link Finance and Investment company.Have you taking up the job with them.

I am just writing to confirm the nature of job they do cause i was told they are into automobile businesses too.If you have an idea,please don't hesitate to write back

Thanks.

Sam.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview Abroad / Your Views On Computer Based Job Aptitude Test / I Am Applying For An Unadvertised Teaching Job. Pls, Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.