Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (31930 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Greaaat: Please is dere jailbreak for 6.1.3 abeg help out can't wait

no jailbreak yet sir
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Greaaat: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
sun_temi:

no jailbreak yet sir

Till when now baba?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Greaaat:

Till when now baba?
There won't be any jailbreak for that firmware version. Let's wait and see what happens after the release of iOS 7.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Greaaat: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=dmcdad]
There won't be any jailbreak for that firmware version. Let's wait and see what happens after the release of iOS 7.[/quote

Hmmm how can I downgrade then?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Greaaat: Hmmm how can I downgrade then?
What phone are you using?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Greaaat: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
dmcdad:
What phone are you using?

iPhone 4S
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Greaaat:

iPhone 4S

No way to downgrade. No jailbreak. Just wait!!!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Greaaat: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
soft-touch:

No way to downgrade. No jailbreak. Just wait!!!

Thanks baba
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
My jailbroken 3g won't on or charge it jus shows yellow screen and starts blinking wha do I do pls ?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by charlesazeh(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
my iphone 3g touch screen is not working....only the down part works...pls help
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
charlesazeh: my iphone 3g touch screen is not working....only the down part works...pls help

Thats a hardware problem bro and it requires the help of proffessional iphone engineers.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by charlesazeh(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
exxell:

Thats a hardware problem bro and it requires the help of proffessional iphone engineers.

it was working perfectly and all of a sudden just could not work when you touch the screen but only the down part works ...what could be the problem,
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
charlesazeh:

it was working perfectly and all of a sudden just could not work when you touch the screen but only the down part works ...what could be the problem,

You need to change the digitizer.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Tycoon4(m): 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Guys please..my upgraded iOS 7 zaps my battery, is there a software to enable me stay on edge? only cox the 3G network sucks battery! I'm using a 4s
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2013
Ty_coon: Guys please..my upgraded iOS 7 zaps my battery, is there a software to enable me stay on edge? only cox the 3G network sucks battery! I'm using a 4s

you can off the 3G under settings
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Ty_coon: Guys please..my upgraded iOS 7 zaps my battery, is there a software to enable me stay on edge? only cox the 3G network sucks battery! I'm using a 4s

You don't need a software to do that, just off 3G under settings
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by charlesazeh(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2013
how much will it cost to change the digitizer pls
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Tycoon4(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2013
sun_temi:

You don't need a software to do that, just off 3G under settings

The option is no longer there, after I upgraded the OS to 7.0, all I see is 'cellular data' and 'data roaming'! And d moment I switch off d data roaming, I lose the data connection. Please help
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2013
Ty_coon:

The option is no longer there, after I upgraded the OS to 7.0, all I see is 'cellular data' and 'data roaming'! And d moment I switch off d data roaming, I lose the data connection. Please help

Maybe your iPhone is chip unlocked.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Ty_coon:

Your iPhone is chip unlocked if not you wouldn't need "data roaming". In this case, I can't help. You need to permanently unlock your iPhone to solve that issue.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Tycoon4(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2013
sun_temi:

Your iPhone is chip unlocked if not you wouldn't need "data roaming". In this case, I can't help. You need to permanently unlock your iPhone to solve that issue.

Wow! That makes sense. Okay, how do I do that and how much would it cost me?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ty_coon:

Well, the cost of unlocking an iPhone depends on the network that iPhone is locked to. Since yours is chip unlocked, you should be able to find the carrier under "About" in Settings.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Jeezy: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hello, pls who knows of an affordable data plan that works on iphones? MTN is killing me with this their 1.5 gb for 3500 sad
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jeezy: Hello, pls who knows of an affordable data plan that works on iphones? MTN is killing me with this their 1.5 gb for 3500 sad
lol. 2,500 to get 4gig on mtn
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by DarkLover: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Guys pls my iphone 4s screen went blank dunno wht to do, but when the battery dead, it displays the charging sign when plugged to power after that nothing. So pls what can be the problem and the solution? Thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2013
tumababa:
lol. 2,500 to get 4gig on mtn

Nope bro.. you got it wrong. Its 3gb for nite plan and 1.5 gb for daytime which is almost same for what he is using now. I will advise you both to switch over to airtel and use their bis plans... Its affordable. 1,500 for 4GB for 2 months. Thats what am using to post this. I even tethered it to my laptop
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
exxell:

Nope bro.. you got it wrong. Its 3gb for nite plan and 1.5 gb for daytime which is almost same for what he is using now. I will advise you both to switch over to airtel and use their bis plans... Its affordable. 1,500 for 4GB for 2 months. Thats what am using to post this. I even tethered it to my laptop
Sorry excel how do u do the tethering ?I use a ip3g and I downloaded mywi4 from cydia then connected it to my laptop tru WiFi but d network connection says limited and it wont connect …sad
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by joshuapharm(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ty_coon:

Hello bruv, what pharmacy related apps do u av on ur iPhone? I av some I wanna share.. Sent u a pm aiidy..
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
I know ios4.2.1 is outdated but aren't they any old cool stuffs like games sweet apps even from cydia ? Help pls
I downloaded appcake from goggle bur it jus keeps crashing help
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
sun_temi: This info is very important especially for iPhone 3GS users that are still on iOS 4.1

Cydia is currently saving 6.1 shsh so connect to iPhone to the internet, open Cydia and make sure it saves your 6.1 shsh blog. IT IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

Save your shsh now that you can so that you will not come and complain tomorrow that your iPhone is on 4.1 and you can install whatsapp, Facebook etc.

help i need to change my network name too
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
sun_temi:

Download Emoji From App Store and follow whatever instructions that come with it.

or stinky note

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.