Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances (2333 Views)

20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / Usa Green Card Lottery / Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances by pafun(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
If you will like to improve your chances of winning American Green Card lottery, I learnt this company can help out . Please give me feedback . The address is http://www.powerpublish.co.uk/travel/index.html
Re: How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances by uspry1(f): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2008
@pafun

The link you provided is a fake site.

2008 USA Diversity Visa (DV) lottery registeration period on October 3 to December 2, 2006 WAS OVER.

2009 USA DV lottery registeration period on October 3 to December 2, 2007 WAS OVER.

You have to wait for 2010 USA DV lottery registeration period will start on October 3 to December 2, 2008.

Winners will be selected by computer random draw and will be notified by postal mail. Winners will not be informed by email or by any other means other than postal mail. The mail will contain winning notification and further instructions. (Around March next year after registeration ended)

Real official US DV lottery link: http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
Re: How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances by pahtahkee: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2008
Gbam! Uspry1 don settle matter and thread. cheesy
Re: How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances by pafun(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2008
What does this site actually offer to do. Did anyone investigate ? They appear to say that they can "improve chance" not "guarantee" . I was actually sent the link by someone who claims that they did help. I tried to register but it involved a bit of money so I said I will find out more from other people who have assessed it also.
Re: How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances by Goshen360(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2008
uspry1:

@pafun

The link you provided is a fake site.

2008 USA Diversity Visa (DV) lottery registeration period on October 3 to December 2, 2006 WAS OVER.

2009 USA DV lottery registeration period on October 3 to December 2, 2007 WAS OVER.

You have to wait for 2010 USA DV lottery registeration period will start on October 3 to December 2, 2008.

Winners will be selected by computer random draw and will be notified by postal mail. Winners will not be informed by email or by any other means other than postal mail. The mail will contain winning notification and further instructions. (Around March next year after registeration ended)

Real official US DV lottery link: http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

i totally agree with you my brother with your post. The poster (i assume) does not even know much about the so called dv lottery. i have studied dv lottery winning chances like a course and know what is all about. You are absolutely correct. The united states does not even employ any organization to stand as middleman for you, but we must strictly follow the instructions (cos instructions are part of examninations) and allow God to give us winning chances.

keeep the post, am still in the house
Re: How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances by ty4real(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2008
@Poster!
Guess you were trying to get attention!Well you tried sha!Keep it up! grin grin grin
Re: How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances by pafun(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2008
Guess you were trying to get attention!Well you tried sha!Keep it up! grin grin grin

Na true o . Vote me for Nairaland president, so that I steal all your money !!

(1) (Reply)

Yacht Cruise / Naija Who Reside In (Jordan) Pls I Need Help? / Canada Resident Permit Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.