Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Usa Green Card Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Green Card Lottery (3019 Views)

Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery / Important Information For Nigerian USA Green Card Holders / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Green Card Lottery by danielayodele16(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello Guy,
Please I need some head ups on this subject matter. few weeks ago I applied for USA green card lottery knowing fully well that Nigeria is not eligible for USAGL. But today I got this. Congratulations My Name, you are eligible for a U.S. Green Card.
Dear my name,

Every year, the U.S. Department of State awards 55,000 immigrant visas (also known as green cards) to individuals around the world. This program, the Green Card Lottery, is open only during the month of October, but our service allows you to apply anytime during the year. You complete your entry online and provide your passport style photo whenever it is convenient for you and we take care of the rest.

It is important that you provide your passport style photo as soon as possible — and before October 1, to make sure our experts have enough time to review them and ensure your photo is compliant.

Whether it's going to university at a discounted rate, working your dream job, or even starting your own business, it's all possible with a U.S. Green Card. Apply now to the USA Green Card Lottery to ensure your application is filed for you on time!
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
ummm u need to go see the USA embassy embarassed u know.. to verify.
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
danielayodele16:
Hello Guy,
Please I need some head ups on this subject matter. few weeks ago I applied for USA green card lottery knowing fully well that Nigeria is not eligible for USAGL. But today I got this. Congratulations My Name, you are eligible for a U.S. Green Card.
Dear my name,

Every year, the U.S. Department of State awards 55,000 immigrant visas (also known as green cards) to individuals around the world. This program, the Green Card Lottery, is open only during the month of October, but our service allows you to apply anytime during the year. You complete your entry online and provide your passport style photo whenever it is convenient for you and we take care of the rest.

It is important that you provide your passport style photo as soon as possible — and before October 1, to make sure our experts have enough time to review them and ensure your photo is compliant.

Whether it's going to university at a discounted rate, working your dream job, or even starting your own business, it's all possible with a U.S. Green Card. Apply now to the USA Green Card Lottery to ensure your application is filed for you on time!
hahaha..knowing full well u are not qualified to apply...hahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by danielayodele16(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
ferdimako:

hahaha..knowing full well u are not qualified to apply...hahahaha

Can't u read? Dnt u knw d difference between eligible and ineligible?
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
danielayodele16:

Can't u read? Dnt u knw d difference between eligible and ineligible?
hahahaha...Nigerians are not qualified until we fix our country. U can marry a non-nigerian from a qualifying country though. Guy, u will be scammed! See who can read! haha
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by DahtzFestjayz: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
How will i apply, am based in Soweto, South africa?
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nawao, Naija is not eligible 4visa lottery again, we have reached our mark, these one fit be big gbege scam operated by yahoo,yahoo.com boys from under bridge........ grin grin
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
danielayodele16:
Hello Guy,
Dear my name,

grin grin grin Nigerians..SMH

2 Likes

Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by Moana(f): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
How will i apply, am based in Soweto, South africa?
If u have SA papers marry the OP and go yankee grin

1 Like

Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by danielayodele16(m): 3:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Moana:
If u have SA papers marry the OP and go yankee grin
Correct
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by JayJustus(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
shinejackie:
Nawao, Naija is not eligible 4visa lottery again, we have reached our mark, these one fit be big gbege scam operated by yahoo,yahoo.com boys from under bridge........ grin grin

It's not about that...there is a quota for each country and Nigeria has reached the quota...even mexico... So it's not about scam or whatnot sir
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
JayJustus:

It's not about that...there is a quota for each country and Nigeria has reached the quota...even mexico... So it's not about scam or whatnot sir

what is it about then

1 Like

Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
JayJustus:

So if Nigeria has reached the quota and ineligible can a Nigerian living in Nigeria still apply?
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

So if Nigeria has reached the quota and ineligible can a Nigerian living in Nigeria still apply?

Dies!!!..justwise biko edon du, l don laugh sotay my belle dey pain me.....Buhahahah grin grin grin
Re: Usa Green Card Lottery by ttmacoy: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Did you apply on the correct site rather than one of the many agency sites?

danielayodele16:
Hello Guy,
Dear my name,

(1) (Reply)

Daycation on Vancouver, Canada grouse mountain / London Uk Or Limerick Ireland / German Student Visa Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.