Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) (998 Views)

Mike Huckabee: "Obama Pretends To Be A Christian" [CNN] / Pistorious Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend Dead / Picture Of President Obama During White House Shooting Practice [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by joseph1832(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
I saw this picture and I just can't phantom the kind of individual who would do such a thing like this!

I can't believe how low some people are prepared to sink just to tarnish the image of others...

This can only be the handiwork of some people...

1 Like

Re: Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by outrage: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Don't mind thoes hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by UncleJJ(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2013

Re: Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by joseph1832(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
UncleJJ:
All this is uncalled for.
Re: Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by Jellita: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yes! I agree.
It looked FAKE!
But, it is only our perception.
We are entitled to it. kiss
Re: Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by cap28: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
obama is a fraud - he is a puppet of wall street and the council on foreign relations - google CFR - they are all about the exploitation of africa
Re: Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by joseph1832(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2013
cap28: obama is a fraud - he is a puppet of wall street and the council on foreign relations - google CFR - they are all about the exploitation of africa
Well they can't do that without the help of our leaders...

1 Like

Re: Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by panafrican(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Most of us hate Obama's blind political move in Africa but when some portray his wife(she is Black like our women In Africa), as the devil, it becomes kind of difficult to agree.
Re: Obama Pretends To Cry About The Newtown Shooting (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Truth be told Obama authorizes air strike that kill children yet we saw no tears streaming down his face such tears reminds one of Dame Patience . . . When consoling Turai

(1) (Reply)

Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA / Catalonia Independence: Spain Takes Charge Of Catalan Government / Meet The Minister For Happiness And Wellbeing In The United Arab Emirate-khalfan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.