Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight (28449 Views)

PHOTO - Balotelli And Mancini Involved In Training Ground Bust / Balotelli And Boateng In Man City Bust-up(Pictures) / Balotelli And Boateng Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
kandiikane: I doubt he's 22.. Looks like an aged scrotum.

He was born in Italy, he cant change the records in the hospital or on his birth certificate. if he was born in Ghana there would be room to suspect.

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Kassidy90(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
I can see many of d "mumus" here putting d blame on balo, though am nt d guy's fan bt d pictures said it all, Mancini is d most stupid coach I've ever known, physically attacking his player Ferguson or Wenger will never do dat no matter wat..
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kassidy90: I can see many of d "mumus" here putting d blame on balo, though am nt d guy's fan bt d pictures said it all, Mancini is d most stupid coach I've ever known, physically attacking his player Ferguson or Wenger will never do dat no matter wat..

He would probably only do that to balotelli, he is more of a father figure to him, am sure he must have been pushed to the edge.

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by folakin(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
@picture Mancini: baloteli u go beat me die 2 day ooo. Balotelt: mancini lemme ooo, I go kill you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by kalufelix(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
didadavid:

Of all the heros in this world why would you choose idi amin as a username. Are you any different from Balloteli?
buhahahaha...guy u funny!
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by romanlaw(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Previously he fought Morinho, now fighting manchini. I blv only Sir AlEx can tame him. Plz balo come to my united.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by cyril83(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
So rude and generous...I too love him
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Troll: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Body language on the pictures tell me the Manager is a slowpoke and is the initiator of the wahala.

True Talk Man. I Saw The Full Clip. Earlier Pictures Released Made It Look Like Balotelli Was Trying To Attack The Coach, He Had Already Been Cursed And Criticized By Fans And Players Alike. But Later Picture Updates And Stories From Some Of The Press Suggests That Balotelli Infact Was Being Pulled Of Forcefully By His Coach (Mancini) Because Of A Late Tackle At Scott Sinclair. This Infuriated Mancini Who Shouted At Balotelli To Get Out Of The Pitch And Later Forcefully Tried To Shove Him (Mario) Out. If Not For The Intervention Of The Assistant Coaches It Might Have Gotten Out of Hand. Balotelli Had To Quit Training And Drove Off.

To Me I Think It's Embarassing For Mancini To Stoop So Low To Be In A Tussle With Someone Like Balotelli Who We All Know Is A Stubborn Dude. He Should Know Better That Shouting And Trying To Push Mario Forcefully Will Only Bring Out The Worse Side Of The Lad. He Ended Up Disgracing Himself In Public, When He Should Have Simply Ordered Mario To Sit Out In A Polite Manner Or Sent The Security Team To Do The Job For Him If Mario Is Proving Stubborn.

SMH At Mancini And Balotelli For The Public Show Of Shame. This Is A Reflection Of Indiscipline And An Incompetent "Disciplinarian".

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by ajf(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Richvkunt: Two clowns having a good time.
Clownocini versus clownotelli.
By the end of this season I expect the two of them to be history.
LMAO!!! Can you believe the guy said he doesn't have enough players?? Clowncini indeed. And as for Clownotelli, dude is just a ruffian,a thug,a talented foolish man.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by kalufelix(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
dridowu: I will surely knock ds guy out anytime I met him, he alwaz irritate me
same here bro
i'l shoot his legs and watch him cry like a baby...
Silly human being!
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Lamasta(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why Always me shay na swear.....
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by miky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
balloteli has issues, but why would mancini put his dare hands on ballotelli, all because he challenged sinclair?? GTFOH..
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by abdulkayus(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Omo mehnnnn, bt dis guy look more than 22 years old to me ooooo, haba, make una check am nah. Una wan tel me say i old pass dis guy wit 3 yrs, mba, iro ni, karya ne.
Balotelli is unofficially 28 or 30 years to me.
CIAO
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Reyspin(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
badotelli is just a lonely kid that needs some real tutor..not this wrong model of a coach
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Delible(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
I feel for this Baloteli guy. Things not really good for him.Obviuosly he is not at fault in this case but he is taking all the blame.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Wadosky(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Obafemi martins comes to my mind
U know wats up
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by ignis: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Idi-Amin:
this dudde is a baboon!!
so much talent, and he will waste it all
He is already wasting it.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
afam4eva: The only thing that keeps ugly people endearing to other people is their character. Beautiful people can get away from being rude and stubborn but If you're ugly and have a bad character, that's a recipe for disaster.
WHAT A SHALLOW STATEMENT. AND WHO TOLD YOU BALOTELLI IS UGLY ? THE GUY IS VERY GOOD LOOKING IN A UNIQUE KINDA WAY

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kassidy90: I can see many of d "mumus" here putting d blame on balo, though am nt d guy's fan bt d pictures said it all, Mancini is d most stupid coach I've ever known, physically attacking his player Ferguson or Wenger will never do dat no matter wat..
FERGUSON BODY SLAMMED DAVID BECKHAM A FEW YEARS AGO AFTER THROWING FOOTBALL BOOTS AT HIM

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by dridowu: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
airmark:

Dont play with that niggi and dont depend too much on your punches, he may be with his 9mm.
wit his 9mm dn i will run
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Li2musty(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ahaha ahh he has not even half to retire oooo
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by masterpiecer(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Body language on the pictures tell me the Manager is a slowpoke and is the initiator of the wahala.
there is an adage in my place that says that the continous cry of a chicken does not make you know when its hurt, ballo may not b cause of d matter but fingers would always point at him cos of d kind of character he has
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by abdul4new(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
you can take a man out of d jungle but you can not take d jungle out of a man.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Abrantie: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
The baby must be Mancini's.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by gadjet: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why always me
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by toweezee: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
dis 1 is nt an excuse.i swear baloteni na real big fool
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
All I can see is the gaffe provoking the guy by clenching on his top.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by chidooh1: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
him own don 2much
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by giwaayobamiya(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Crazy Ballotelli:/
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by HARDDON: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
Just wat Man United Nids naw! Hehehe

Divide and conquer !

With Chelsea slipin up and Super Mario rocking the boat on the blue noisy side of machester, the coast is mos def clear ƒoя a 20th EPL title!

This is Man United : the ways of champions!

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2013

Sorry to burst your bubble. Fergie split David Beckhams fore head with a football boot back in the day after accussing him of losing the ball that led to Arsenal scoring a goal

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by yoged(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
Son like baloteli, I reject it in my life. This guy is over rated. The only coach that can scrap the shit out of him is Alex ferguson. He can't try that nonsense with fergusson unless he won't even make the bench. Send this dude to youth team, let him play for 3months there. He'll come begging and eventually given his life to jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 / Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th December 2014 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City - (1 - 1) On 7th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.