Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight (28470 Views)

PHOTO - Balotelli And Mancini Involved In Training Ground Bust / Balotelli And Boateng In Man City Bust-up(Pictures) / Balotelli And Boateng Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by tpapi: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
If to say balo dey take weed,I wonda wetin for happen to mancini
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by eikeem(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Balotelli! I wonder what he would have done if he had the gift and achievement of Messi. Na to set Etihad Stadium ablaze niyen!
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Eazeee(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dis idiots shud learn 4rom d likes of ROONEY,ALAN SMITH n know dat success n stupidity aint friends @ all
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by kelvincoll(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
caesaraba: Balotelli should please grow up. At 22 in football we can no longer continue making excuses for him that he is too young. What a waste of talent. *smh

Like seriously 22yrs? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by kelvincoll(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kassidy90: I can see many of d "mumus" here putting d blame on balo, though am nt d guy's fan bt d pictures said it all, Mancini is d most stupid coach I've ever known, physically attacking his player Ferguson or Wenger will never do dat no matter wat..

Ehmmmmmmm..... remind me what facilitated D.Beckham movement from Man U back den? undecided undecided i heard there was a boot throwing spree

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
You can't sell balotelli.
The owners of the club LOVE him with passion, maybe they are gay who knows, those guys are solidly behind ballostic ballo.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by jessybarbie(f): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Those pictures made me laugh out alot.so ridiculous and funny seeing a coach and his player dragging.Mancini doesn't have control over his players.I suspect it was Nasri that took those pictures. Funny team
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by miqos02(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Red-Light:
mtchewwwww... i clicked to see punches and sore black eye as a result of 2 much blows on macini face from mancho balofrelli

*disappointed*
u wan see mancini swollen eyes abi
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Gistben: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i knw fit shout
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Skoopy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why always you BALO!
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by mmmustapha(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmm I tried hav 2 separate them but balo refuse and give mancini a heavy punch
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by fizzyking(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
daz wot mek balatoli d bez: coz he dn tolaret noncnz, s a qud 1 kip it up...

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by kpozite(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Italian mafia settling their feud.
That's exactly how they do it.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by tawa89(f): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
hollandis: This is one of the best managers ever.He doesn't criticize and works with everyone.I wish him a successful and excellent coaching career

By the way .Is he the Mancini of Sampdoria .Is this the same Mancini?
yup he was a great player
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by CLIQBOY(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
talk2tosep: He is old enough to retire!
laugh wan kill me die
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by elrony(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
Super mario...i believe ur ministry..!
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Balotelli is just a big lump wit a bad attitude.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by NosaHenry(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
I just hate this black monkey with a passion
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by afolayangs(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Me don't SƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ any talent rather than a monster and beast
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by achovirux(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mancini got wot he once did
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Watermelon(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
romanlaw: Previously he fought Morinho, now fighting manchini. I blv only Sir AlEx can tame him. Plz balo come to my united.
please don't invite him to united, we don't need his kind there
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Naijapikin1: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Idi-Amin:
this dudde is a baboon!!
so much talent, and he will waste it all
kettle callin pot black, ur username also says you too are a babboon.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by dhrey: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
D guy career don finish
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by ayoola2002(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
I just hate this black monkey with a passion
I hate u too. Monkey calling someone monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by snthesis(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
y do i feel theres a sexual relatnship btw mancini and baloteli undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by tonym1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
ATTENTION SEEKER AND JOKER
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Etumgbe(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
How I wish say na keshi dey coach am?
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Etumgbe(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
How I wish say na keshi dey coach am
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by doctuw(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Juan Sebastián Verón tells the story of swearing in Mancini's direction during an argument about a badly taken corner. After the match Mancini had stripped off to the waist and was waiting to fight him. "He is not an easy person, you know," Verón says. "He has this complicated personality."
Quote from Roberto Mancini's Wikipedia profile.

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by lagcity(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
honestly, it seems like mancini is the one causing trouble here. the guy is seriously PMSing.

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
See as Rekik is shocking. grin Don't worry kid, they will settle and have fun another day. tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/935137_Barlo_jpgdace50ae5adddf9afabc65fd2a13bfaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th February 2018 / Basel Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 0) On 22nd November 2017 / What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.