Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? (627 Views)

Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / I Won’t Discriminate Against South-east, Says Buhari / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by helpmeohgod(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
so$eone said if chief MKO Abiola were to be an Hausa muslim, IBB would have relinguished power to him.
So please tell me do hausa muslims really discriminate against non-Hausa muslims when it comes to choose a muslim leader.
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
helpmeohgod: so$eone said if chief MKO Abiola were to be an Hausa muslim, IBB would have relinguished power to him.
So please tell me do hausa muslims really discriminate against non-Hausa muslims when it comes to choose a muslim leader.

No they do not discriminate,they live in perfect harmony with them and would relinquish power to them anyday.Didnt you hear that a non muslim will be the next sultan of sokoto?
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nope.
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by Hardfact: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Helpmeogod, may God answer the prayer of your name. Amen.
All this Hausa muslim kind of thing na a murky water of sort not so sure how to venture into. Let those who understand them better come speak abeg. But I've always know the last thing a southerner will do is to kill people "because Allah commanded so", or segrate because of faith, unlike the core Hausa's.
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by Abagworo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Many of you on Nairaland disappoint me with your lack of knowledge. IBB is a Gwari man. For those who may not know, the Gwari ethnic group are the real natives of Abuja and are a distinct ethnic group.

@post. I have an Hausa Christian friend from Funtua and his view is that they are marginalized.
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by DuduNegro: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
helpmeohgod: so$eone said if chief MKO Abiola were to be an Hausa muslim, IBB would have relinguished power to him.

abacha was a northrrner and muslim, why did ibb hand over to ernest shonekan instead of abacha?

tales from the wildernes......
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by Hardfact: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

abacha was a northrrner and muslim, why did ibb hand over to ernest shonekan instead of abacha?

tales from the wildernes......
. . .to make it look like. . . But he foreknew Abacha'd still come for it.
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by Jellita: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Tribalism don start!
THIS IS A TRAP!
Do not fall in! grin
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abagworo: Many of you on Nairaland disappoint me with your lack of knowledge . IBB is a Gwari man . For those who may not know, the Gwari ethnic group are the real natives of Abuja and are a distinct ethnic group.

@post. I have an Hausa Christian friend from Funtua and his view is that they are marginalized.

I thought he was Nupe,the majority tribe in niger state
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by DuduNegro: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hardfact:
. . .to make it look like. . . But he foreknew Abacha'd still come for it.

no not at all. there was a fallout that nearly resulted in catastrophy. ibb wanted to hand over to his fellow niger state.brother, abdulsalam abubakar. ibb wanted to create a dynasty for niger state like they enjoy in core north. abacha revolted . a stay of transition was ordered by the northern elders to negotiate a truce. ibb fearing the delay was ominous and moreso he had lost credibility with the northern elites hurriedly got the fvk out and put sonekan in the seat. the truce never happened, abacha took over power. if he had lived to transition power he never would have handed over to abdulsalam. abdulsalam came in power because abacha was killed in office.
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by Hardfact: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

no not at all. there was a fallout that nearly resulted in catastrophy. ibb wanted to hand over to his fellow niger state.brother, abdulsalam abubakar. ibb wanted to create a dynasty for niger state like they enjoy in core north. abacha revolted . a stay of transition was ordered by the northern elders to negotiate a truce. ibb fearing the delay was ominous and moreso he had lost credibility with the northern elites hurriedly got the fvk out and put sonekan in the seat. the truce never happened, abacha took over power. if he had lived to transition power he never would have handed over to abdulsalam. abdulsalam came in power because abacha was killed in office.

Nice one there. Well noted. Ulterior motive element remains present.
Re: Do Hausa Muslims Discriminate Against Non-hausa Muslims? by Hardfact: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita: Tribalism don start!
THIS IS A TRAP!
Do not fall in! grin
No worry, our eyes dey clear.

(1) (Reply)

We Do Not Want "Devè", We Want Development. / Where Are These Figures Coming From / How Goodluck Jonathan Will Tackle Boko Haram - Obasanjo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.