Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein (18669 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by ecosanders: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2013
De_ Law: an so what? muslims and this their low key mentality.
u must b an Akuya!

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by valdubem(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by vanstanzy(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2013
Prediction: "Muslims all around the world will turn planet earth upside down again." Don't say i told u so.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2013
The book should be in a museum after all sadam was only doing what the holey book preached lipsrsealed
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by barackosama(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2013
Johnnoah1st: Pls wat is quran? Was it another name for dictionary in afghanistan? or a detail book on how to get 72 virgin in heaven?
Time would Speak!!

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by dabrake(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2013
middle east aboki
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by vanstanzy(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2013
larrymoore: Is that blood or red ink? *ignoramus*

Who gives a hoot? The Imams just need to tell their gullible followers that the Holy Quran was written with blood and rampage is sure to start. D one wey go vex me be say, na Christians them go begin hunt, as though Saddam was a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by kunle86(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2013
@ de_law. Do u realised what u comment is wrong? This is not politics why do u have 2 judge anyone, be trutful to yourself dude.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by kompolon(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2013
Yasmeena: Subhanallah... SMH
why wont muslims protest and kill all his tribe and family if the likes of pronouncing the name of a dress wrongly could spark killings.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2013
vanstanzy:

Who gives a hoot? The Imams just need to tell their gullible followers that the Holy Quran was written with blood and rampage is sure to start. D one wey go vex me be say, na Christians them go begin hunt, as though Saddam was a Christian.
lmao u're on point
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2013
ecosanders: u must b an Akuya!
if i may ask, what is d meaning of akuya?
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Basic(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2013
De_ Law: an so what? muslims and this their low key mentality.
Sorry, but your comment just showed your "lower key" mentality.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by vanstanzy(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2013
olumaxi: Any1 dat reads such Quaran wil recieve 7 folds of hussein's brutality

Here, give it to me let me read and prove u wrong. Oops! i forgot, i don't read arabic. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by shuaiyak(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] :oSubhanallah[b][/b]
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Onaolamipo: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2013
eagle,eye:
Which one be Suhhanallah
it is subhanalah,which means God is pure
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Bambela(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2013
Is not better that way? Suppose BH members are using their blood to satisfy their bloody prophet who would be after them? 72 virgins per litter. Religion of pissssssss shaaaa

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by ochukoccna: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2013
Knowing all the evils Saddam did&seeing the way religion has been used to mind control too many,you know understand why Africa is so retarded a continent.
N:B
I'm not against faith but advocate for people using their brains too
After all, if man didn't need it,God wouldn't give it
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Kk4(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2013
Kinda cool but evil.. *yea, I'm mischievous like that*
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by ochukoccna: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2013
^^^
WTF with this spam bot thingy
Retard_ed is now slow
SMH
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by almusty75: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2013
Johnnoah1st: Pls wat is quran? Was it another name for dictionary in afghanistan? or a detail book on how to get 72 virgin in heaven?
u ar stupid 4 dat
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by JoeMosco(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2013
rbjimoh: . Subhanallah= glorified, purified be Allah
Allah is indeed pure, but if this is true, then, it is a gross violation of the sacredness of Blood and does not in anyway show the purity of Allah.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by igbeke: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2013
Klin@:
Allah is ever PURE and Quran remain ever UNDILUTED.
what makes ur allah pure, is it his insatiable thirst 4 blood?
what makes d quran undilluted, is it because dis one was written wit d blood of a muslim?
give a sincere tot to ur purpose of existence, and u will be better off 4 it.
4 d record, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD.
u r welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Onaolamipo: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2013
igbeke:
what makes ur allah pure, is it his insatiable thirst 4 blood?
what makes d quran undilluted, is it because dis one was written wit d blood of a muslim?
give a sincere tot to ur purpose of existence, and u will be better off 4 it.
4 d record, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD.
u r welcome.
Ignorant of arabic lang. May b u dont know d meaning of 'Allah'. Allah is an arabic word which means God.(the creator of heaven and earth )

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2013
xee xee: ... send us not to the company of wrong doers n pour out on us patience n steadfastness n ... ! ... mak us not a trial for those who practice oppression and deliver us by ur mercy from does who reject faith! We Seek refuge frm u!

I love this prayer

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Melancholy(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2013
Believe me, his thanksgiving is not accepted after all his deeds? common, god is not a fool
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by thirty(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2013
i love nairaland muslim brothers. They dont reply false statements.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by ehispapa(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2013
De_ Law: if i may ask, what is d meaning of akuya?
Goat in hausa
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by cold(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2013
Religion poisons everything sad smfh
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by bigsheg(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2013
i laughed so mucch at this post that my wife had to wonder if my medulla had not loosened...kai una no go cause anoda intifada for nairaland...still laughing....
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by olajay5: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2013
Onaolamipo: Ignorant of arabic lang. May b u dont know d meaning of 'Allah'. Allah is an arabic word which means God.(the creator of heaven and earth )

Thank you @ Onaolamipo, It beat my imagination when some people claimed to believe in GOD and went ahead to write unprintable things about ALLAH (GOD). ALLAH is just the Arabic word for GOD just like different languages has different word for GOD. The language doesn't change the meaning of GOD. ALLAH simply means GOD in Arabic language and that is why you will see Christians in the Arab world prays using the word Allah. Even in the Northern parts of Nigeria, you will see the Christians prays in churches and use the word Allah to mean God.

God knows better

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by xeexee1: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
A very false allegation! Very useless set of pple dat doesn't even wat d bible s talkn abt dey re busy intruding on ones religion! We muslim believes in faith! We are strong! No matter hw u mimick the religion of islam! We shall neva adhere u ur preachn! Mind u evry1 believes in his o her teachings, both religion can neva come 2 agreements! U worship ur lord! I prostrate, Supplicate to ALLAH SWT!!

4 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by bingils(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
If you can't say anything reasonable, I will suggest you keep shut..... Why reigning Insults on ones religion? I see that as the height of your illiteracy, please retract from such, it only tells of how jealous and gullible you are!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 And Muslims In Nigeria- Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs / Share Your Eid-Kabeer Pictures Here / Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.