Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Halliburton Has Started Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Has Started Calling! (1197 Views)

HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / Hurray SEC-YPP Have Started Calling! / Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Has Started Calling! by knockbud: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2008
heloo landers,i got the info that halliburtton has started calling,a couple of friends told me dat they received txt messages calling them for the test on the 7th of march.i want to knw if that day is the only day they will be conducting a test and if anyone has received a txt calling for a test on another day.cheers!!!
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling! by AnthoniO(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2008
Someone on naijahotjobs said that Halliburton used the criteria of those who attached a photocopyof their WAEC result to their application, as a screening measure. Could you please ask the person(s) that was/were called if they attached their waec certificate?
Thanx
Re: Halliburton Has Started Calling! by ficasej: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2008
I got the txt msg . The test is on the 7th of march at hotel presidential Port Harcourt.
I was also giving a reference number.

@ The house
Pls, Is there anyone with the Test Format

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Producing Test 15 Feb Procurement Services Analyst / Someone Lost His Life At Immigration Recruitment Exercise / Oratel Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.