Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Daughter For Sale - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Daughter For Sale (579 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daughter For Sale by jimmyovid(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hahahahaha I laugh! So funny I guessed, but there is time for everything.
Sitting in my couch reading the expensive newspaper I bought from a vendor, enjoying the sarcastic stories of the nations Economy and security.
My daughter popped into the sitting room from her room with an ecolacc box looking angry and weary, she didn't even wear a make up as usual, I was surprised, I thought the church has changed her.
My thoughts were wrong, I asked "Angel, where are you traveling to? You never told me!" She looked at me for at least a minute and said "I have a lover now".
At that point of equilibrium where I was looking and she was smiling, a knock on the door, the door opens and guess who??
Its was Haruna a tall black man with miserable stretch marks running through his ear region to his cheeks wearing a blue brocade embroded material.
Suddenly my daughter jumped unto him and there goes a kiss, it lasted for about 30 seconds.
I was really amazed, I couldn't believe my eyes "not all you see that you'll believe" I thought.
With an angered face and a deep fatherly based voice I reacted "hello young man who are you and what do you want?"
He smiled and replied " I am Haruna Idris, I came for your daughter's hand"
My daughter without hesitation, she said "yes dad, I love him!"
I can't still believe my eyes and ears, I just stared at them with my mouth opened looking like a dumb man who saw a 1billon dollar bills.
I broke the silence not to look like a zombie any more " you mean you came for my daughter's hand in marriage?"
He adjusted his 1500 cloth and replied "yes sir, how much?"
I got so pissed and angry that I ordered my daughter and scolded the young black man. " Angel, now get into your room." Angrily tears rolled down her cheeks as she sluggishly dragged her ecolacc into her room.
Proudly I smiled without the young man noticing, then I turned to the young black man with facial stretch marks, "Hey man, my daughter is not for sale, now go!" Angrily the young man exited with out uttering a word.
Re: Daughter For Sale by Wapgod(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

GHOST WRITING: Writing To Please Your Clients / Writing Drives People Crazy! Get Professional Help Today / Pinterest Adds Joanne Bradford To Its Team Read More At Http://www.yomi.ashiru.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.