Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism (964 Views)

Man's Car Falls From Bridge, Survives Fatal Accident After (Photos) / Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) / Paganism And Catholicism: Sun Worship Symbols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
just imagine the other day, a member of the ruling islamic brotherhood was talking big things such as raising the pyramids of Giza to the ground, since they are anti-islamic and idolatrous. so i was just thinking to myself, that if they did this, the entire economy of the nation, that survives mainly on tourism, will just colapse. no more foreigners will be interested to go there. all the hotels will have to shut down. Sharm-Al-Sheikh will crash. The antique and tourist market will collapse. Giza is close to Cairo. so what happens in Giza will screw the capital itself. so many MUSLIM egyptians will starve. No will be interested to go Aswan.

The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs still Rule and Run Egypt. Paganism is there to be forever . .

We started this world. we will end it.

Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

We started this world.

how do you figure that? undecided
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2013
We were the first religions on the Earth since Stone Age times.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by AtheistD(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2013
How do muslims feel about the statements to destroy the pyramids? Is it a wise move or not?
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2013
i asked my Egyptian friend and he started cursing the islamic brotherhood, inspite of being a staunch muslim.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by onetrack(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:
How do muslims feel about the statements to destroy the pyramids? Is it a wise move or not?

I think that most Egyptians would be against this. Only a handful of whackos would support this. It will never happen.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
We were the first religions on the Earth since Stone Age times.
that's a bit of a stretch, ain't it? ...but, is there conclusive evidence for it?
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
F00028: that's a bit of a stretch, ain't it? ...but, is there conclusive evidence for it?

name any religion or ethnic group on Earth and ill tell you that they started Pagan.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:
I, for one, couldn't care less but then, am not egyptian.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

name any religion or ethnic group on Earth and ill tell you that they started Pagan.
Islam
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
F00028:
Islam

islam is the most recent. it came @ 600 BC. Prophet muhammad was from a Pagan Arab Family himself. his GrandFather was the High Priest of the temple. before him, all Arab tribes were Pagan. Allah was the pre-islamic Supreme God and Creator Deity. The Kaába was a Pagan Temple. there is no evidence of monotheism in Arabia before this. Any Arab tribe who subscribed to Judaism also, were all converts. Even HImyar and Kinda were temporary Jewish converts. Overall they were Pagan. Even now, the Himyarite Tribes of Banu Rifaeén (Yafa), have few Pagan customs remaining and they even have a Pagan God whose spirit lies in an ancient drum owned by the Chief of Upper Yafa.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

islam is the most recent. it came @ 600 BC. Prophet muhammad was from a Pagan Arab Family himself...

only Islam didn't begin with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), it was revived through him. it denotes a religion that was initiated from the very beginning with the first human, Adam (pbuh).
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
F00028:

only Islam didn't begin with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), it was revived through him. it denotes a religion that was initiated from the very beginning with the first human, Adam (pbuh).

dont take in all those lies. there is no recorded proof of any islam before him. only his tall tales. there was Nabatean Religion, Mesopotamian Religion, etc., but no islam. he clearly copied it on his many merchant trips to the north, from the Jews and xtians and Zoroastrians.

adam is also proven to not exist. to begin with, was adam a homo sapien or a neandethral or what?
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

he clearly copied it on his many merchant trips to the north
proof? angry
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
F00028:
proof? angry

let us first understand that muhammad belonged to the Quraysh , who were merchants and traders of goods and whose caravans travelled far and wide , across Arabia, and beyond. Let us also understand that not much is mentioned of muahammads' Pagan and idolatrous days and his many adventures, upto 40 years. this is the time, when a man is a young adult, and does most of his important works and acheievements.

While still in his teens, Muhammad accompanied his uncle on trading journeys to Syria gaining experience in commercial trade, the only career open to Muhammad as an orphan. Islamic tradition states that when Muhammad was either nine or twelve while accompanying the Meccans' caravan to Syria, he met a Christian monk or hermit named Bahira who is said to have foreseen Muhammed's career as a prophet of God.

also he started islam around the age of 40 years. imagine how much he mustve travelled as a merchant during these long years at the prime of his age!
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
don't make me laugh. I ask you for proof and you're giving me C O N J E C T U R E.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
F00028: don't make me laugh. I ask you for proof and you're giving me C O N J E C T U R E.

heres your proof:

http://syedbasit..com/2007/04/holy-prophet-muhammads-journey-to-syria.html
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

heres your proof:

http://syedbasit..com/2007/04/holy-prophet-muhammads-journey-to-syria.html
the link to the full article at doesn't work.

let me have it in your own words how meeting a christian monk proves the Qur'an was copied. if the christians had all that info how come their book is the mess it is?
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2013
F00028:
the link to the full article at doesn't work.

let me have it in your own words how meeting a christian monk proves the Qur'an was copied. if the christians had all that info how come their book is the mess it is?

it works perfectly well. i just tried it.

if he had met this monk after starting islam, then it would have raised doubts. however this was before he started islam, when he was still a Pagan, in the land of al Sham. so therefore this raises some serious questions and it is quite obvious, really. also this is a christian monk, not a commoner. so he mustve obviously expounded his religious knowledge to him.

what mess? even your book is in a mess. more than half the stuff is carbon copy of the bible!
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

it works perfectly well. i just tried it.

if he had met this monk after starting islam, then it would have raised doubts. however this was before he started islam, when he was still a Pagan, in the land of al Sham. so therefore this raises some serious questions and it is quite obvious, really. also this is a christian monk, not a commoner. so he mustve obviously expounded his religious knowledge to him.

what mess? even your book is in a mess. more than half the stuff is carbon compy of the bible!

pure speculation. thats all you got to go on?

show me some of the carbon copies.

Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2013
F00028:

pure speculation. thats all you got to go on?

show me some of the carbon copies.

this is not speculation. this is fact. i just showed you proof that they met up.

anyways you cant expect me as a Pagan, to write down all the stuff in the quraan. i talk abotu biblical figures and stories associated with them, like moses, abraham, noah,adam,eve,. . etc. etc.

These concepts did not exist in Pre-islamic Pagan Arabia. they have been clearly plagarized.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

this is not speculation. this is fact. i just showed you proof that they met up.

anyways you cant expect me as a Pagan, to write down all the stuff in the quraan. i talk abotu biblical figures and stories associated with them, like moses, abraham, noah,adam,eve,. . etc. etc.

These concepts did not exist in Pre-islamic Pagan Arabia. they have been clearly plagarized.

that fact that they met dont mean nuthin! at least not what you want it to mean.

if he got all his knowledge from christian monks how did he know to leave stuff out?

like: the earth is flat and has pillars,

the rabbit is a ruminant,

dead seeds produce new seeds,

the moon produces light,

gold and silver rust, and so on
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2013
F00028:

if he got all his knowledge from christian monks how did he know to leave stuff out?

like: the earth is flat and has pillars,

the rabbit is a ruminant,

dead seeds produce new seeds,

the moon produces light,

gold and silver rust, and so on

isnt it obvious? he obviously changed some things to suit his own ideas. remember, islam was 600 yrs after xtianity. so there was more scienific progress by then in 600 yrs.

also where are these things mentioned?
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

isnt it obvious? he obviously changed some things to suit his own ideas. remember, islam was 600 yrs after xtianity. so there was more scienific progress by then in 600 yrs.
how could he have known e.g the moon didn't produce light? 1400 years ago the Arabs were not space explorers

PAGAN 9JA:

also where are these things mentioned?
-The earth is flat, has four corners, is
standing on pillars that prevent it from
shaking, and is immovable. ( 1 Samuel
2:8, Job 9:6, Job 38:4, Isaiah 11:12,
Revelation 7:1, Job 38:13, Jeremiah 16:19,
Daniel 4:11, Psalm 93:1-3, Psalm 96:10,
Psalm 104:5, 1 Chronicles 16:30, Matthew
4:8 )

-Leviticus 11:6 "The rabbit, though it
chews the cud, does not have a split hoof;
it is unclean for you."

- Genesis 1:16 , GOD Almighty created two
lamps

- John 12:24 dead seed does produce new seeds.

- . James 5:3 gold and silver do rust.
Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2013
F00028:
how could he have known e.g the moon didn't produce light? 1400 years ago the Arabs were not space explorers

Im sure then, that he got the idea from Arab Paganism. THe Pagans are great Astrologers and the Moon God, Hubal, was one of the chief deities of the Arab Pagans. so they obviously knew all the properties of the Moon. This is Pagan knowledge.

being an ex-Moon worshipper himself, he mustve realised this obivous flaw in the bible and removed it. unlike jesus, muhammad was born a Pagan and remained so for 40 years. (more than half his life. he was muslim only for 22 yrs).

1 Like

Re: Egypts Economy Survives On Paganism by F00028: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
conjecture! conjecture!! conjecture!!!

if your pagan forefathers were so knowledgeable where is the proof they knew the moons light was merely reflective?

how did he know the earth was a spehere? did he travel the world too?

how did he know the universe was expanding? or did your pagan forefathers already have the hubble telescope 1400 years ago?

the holy Prophet Muhammad was never an idolater for none ever accused him of abandoning your pagan gods that he once served.

you really got nothing.

(1) (Reply)

SHARP MIRACLE: Prophet Magically Produces Miracle Recharge Card In The Church / RCCG Would Have Spent 2 Billion Naira Across Nigeria On Charitable Activities / Describe The Mental Image Of Satan You Had As A Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.