Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Who Be The Mumu? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Be The Mumu? (2362 Views)

Who Is The Mumu Here / Who Is The Mumu? / Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
A guy asked a girl out for a date and she agreed. Getting there, He bought her pizza, Spring rolls, Samosa, Red wine, Braised chicken and a table water while He bought only meat pie and coke for him Self. Who be the Mumu btw the Boy and the Girl?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ATMC(f): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Come again?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
undecided
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
NA U WAY SE THEM BE MUMU . YOUR MUMU CARY U GO THERE U GO DAY LOOK FOR OTHER MUMU NA U BE MUMU NOW.

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Mumu? by dopeJemi: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
If dats d picture of d GurL

Den d GurL na very Big MUMU
undecided
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
ihedioramma: NA U WAY SE THEM BE MUMU . YOUR MUMU CARY U GO THERE U GO DAY LOOK FOR OTHER MUMU NA U BE MUMU NOW.
. Its like u just lost ur Job or ur Bf and u r putting the whole anger on me.. Sorry Oh... Abeg Pack well.
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
WERE MAKE I PACK ?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
WERE MAKE I PACK ? NA THE TRU ME I DAY TELL U O . TELL ME THE TRU U NO LIKE THAT GUY WAY DAY BUY THAT THING FOR THE GIRL PASS THAT GUY WAY CARY U GO THERE ?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
ihedioramma: WERE MAKE I PACK ? NA THE TRU ME I DAY TELL U O . TELL ME THE TRU U NO LIKE THAT GUY WAY DAY BUY THAT THING FOR THE GIRL PASS THAT GUY WAY CARY U GO THERE ?
... Say anoda joke Girl. Its not funny.
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 5:27am On Jan 04, 2013
I BE GUY O I NO BE GIRL.
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by toygod2: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Abeg.make una pity the OP.

shes only trying her best.........

but there is room for improvement sis
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Sorry OP you no try
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
ihedioramma: I BE GUY O I NO BE GIRL.
......oh. Sorry.....I was thinking of u as a GAY!!!
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
ihedioramma: I BE GUY O I NO BE GIRL.
......oh. Sorry.....I was thinking of u as a GAY guy!!! OP.....LMAO.........
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
NA FOR CUP U FROM DAY SAND THIS ?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by skoolblooger: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ op na u cheesy
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by tonyfred(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Then after the man carry her go home Bleep the living day light out of her.
Who be the mumu now
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2013
tonyfred: Then after the man carry her go home Bleep the living day light out of her.
Who be the mumu now
....OP's After the man carry her go e place go bleep ahm, One month later na e him go for HIV test then e find out say the result na +++. Who come be the mumu....... I pity some guys who thinks they can always buy their way into Every woman's Pant. Life is More than Just Sex!!! Be wise...
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by rymesgentility(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Fine
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by rymesgentility(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mehn see girl na d girl d be mumu why she go eat all those tins only am she fit perform on bed again if she eat all those tinz nah wah oo

Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ATMC(f): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
^u have beautiful nails
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by Frankkk(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
If no b sey u b ma sista i 4 sey sometin
MsBeauty Aghedo: A guy asked a girl out for a date and she agreed. Getting there, He bought her pizza, Spring rolls, Samosa, Red wine, Braised chicken and a table water while He bought only meat pie and coke for him Self. Who be the Mumu btw the Boy and the Girl?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Nollywood Set To Produce Its Own Hollywood Action Movie "Avengers" (see Photo) / Which Button Would U Press If U Had The Chance & Y? *pictures *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.